Average Investor

Best bipolar regimen?

6 posts in this topic

Anyone had good success controlling bipolar disorder naturally? What kind of supplements, exercise, food, sleep, etc works best for you? 

I have been experimenting with krill oil and inositol and have had a bit of improvements. I work out 5 times a week. I eat super clean and do a lot of juices and smoothies. I find that this is helpful, but I am hoping there is more that I can try naturally.

I tell my clients to hike a specific mountain. 

But first the person is treated with microdose of psychedelic mushrooms.

There is something that happens when you stand on top of the mountain. Doesnt have to be mount everest.

Edited by D2sage

@D2sage I have stood at the top of a couple and it is great for sure. I am sure I could use some more nature. 

I think BiPolar can be really complex. Probs best talking to professionals about serious mental disorders, not plebs on an internet forum...

'One is always in the absolute state, knowingly or unknowingly for that is all there is.' Francis Lucille. 

'Peace and Happiness are inherent in Consciousness.' Rupert Spira 

“Your own Self-Realization is the greatest service you can render the world.” Ramana Maharshi

@LfcCharlie4 I have done that and am reading a lot of books. Most of the groups on reddit and such just push taking meds your whole life. I was hoping to find some people here with personal experience. 

@Average Investor  Healing is better than controlling it your whole life. If you have the time and the money, you can consider doing primal therapy.

There aren't many bipolar specific success stories, but if you read The New Primal Scream, it does have a good overarching theory of all psychological and psychiatric problems, how they come to be and what can be done to undo the damage.

Basically it points at the repression of childhood and infanthood trauma as the cause for mental dysfunction. All neurosis is side effects of defending against early pain that is still buried, Janov states. There's been a lot of success with depression, anxiety, emotional outbursts, panic attacks and even psychosis. Of course that was in the 70s and nobody on the internet is aware of that anymore. But the people who got fully healed lived a long happy life and some became therapists themselves. I have felt a lot better since I first tried primal therapy, and I'm going back for more with a Janov-trained one in early 2024.

Because primal therapy has been so widely misunderstood and there's more lies than truth about it on the internet (it has nothing to do with screaming lol), it's better to just read a book by Arthur Janov and you might find you understand your own psychology a lot better.

Edited by flowboy

Learn to resolve trauma. Together.

Testimonials thread: www.actualized.org/forum/topic/82672-experience-collection-childhood-aware-life-purpose-coaching/