Sucuk Ekmek

Covid 2.0 is coming

121 posts in this topic

"Here comes 14 weeks of locking you inside and 17 new booster shots to keep you safe! But don't worry, we really care about your wellbeing and totally aren't profiting off any of this! You can trust us!" - The CDC & Anthony Fauci

Edited by VictorB02

“The eye through which I see God is the same eye through which God sees me; my eye and God's eye are one eye, one seeing, one knowing, one love.” ― Meister Eckhart,

38 minutes ago, VictorB02 said:

"Here comes 14 weeks of locking you inside and 17 new booster shots to keep you safe! But don't worry, we really care about your wellbeing and totally aren't profiting off any of this! You can trust us!" - The CDC & Anthony Fauci

Vaccines aren't very profitable, that's why they must be subsidized by the government. 

Do you know what is much more profitable? The cocktail that people like Joe Rogan took instead of the vaccine.

That cocktail costs at least 20x more than the vaccine, the average person can't even afford it.

Also, hospitalizations are way more profitable.

2 hours ago, Recursoinominado said:

Vaccines aren't very profitable, that's why they must be subsidized by the government. 

Do you know what is much more profitable? The cocktail that people like Joe Rogan took instead of the vaccine.

That cocktail costs at least 20x more than the vaccine, the average person can't even afford it.

Yeah that’s exactly my point. When the government is giving you billions of dollars to make vaccines, that’s called profit. Profit can also be power, control, etc. it doesn’t have to be money. 

Edited by VictorB02

“The eye through which I see God is the same eye through which God sees me; my eye and God's eye are one eye, one seeing, one knowing, one love.” ― Meister Eckhart,

21 minutes ago, VictorB02 said:

Yeah that’s exactly my point. When the government is giving you billions of dollars to make vaccines, that’s called profit. Profit can also be power, control, etc. it doesn’t have to be money. 

Vaccines do not offer much profit even with the government "giving" billions of dollars.

If profit was the goal, vaccines are not the best way, they are really cheap per unit and almost "solve" the problem.

@Recursoinominado Yeah I'm not sure about that. All I know is that when a big pharma company is advertising to me on YouTube for three years with their propaganda to take their rushed vaccine, somebody is profiting somewhere. And I guarantee it's much more than the mom-and-pop stores in small towns profited from people buying Vitamin C and Elderberry to defend against covid.

Edited by VictorB02

3 hours ago, VictorB02 said:

@Recursoinominado Yeah I'm not sure about that. All I know is that when a big pharma company is advertising to me on YouTube for three years with their propaganda to take their rushed vaccine, somebody is profiting somewhere. And I guarantee it's much more than the mom-and-pop stores in small towns profited from people buying Vitamin C and Elderberry to defend against covid.

straight facts and look at pfizers balance sheet and how well the stocks did during covid… people made massive profit and politicians got paid off

10 hours ago, VictorB02 said:

All I know is that when a big pharma company is advertising to me on YouTube for three years with their propaganda to take their rushed vaccine, somebody is profiting somewhere.

What is the problem here? Can't companies profit from their products?

to take their rushed vaccine,

How familiar are you with the production of a vaccine for COVID?

Pretty bold of you to say if it was rushed or not.

And I guarantee it's much more than the mom-and-pop stores in small towns profited from people buying Vitamin C and Elderberry to defend against covid.

The pharma industry profits from all of that and none significantly helps with COVID.

8 hours ago, Kowabunga said:

straight facts and look at pfizers balance sheet and how well the stocks did during covid… people made massive profit and politicians got paid off

I don't get it how you guys can think, that pointing out that a company is making profit - is a good argument.

You guys would be 10x more suspicious if a company would virtue signal and would try to give all these vaccines for free.

5 hours ago, Recursoinominado said:

What is the problem here?

The problem is you and everyone else that got brainwashed by propaganda think big pharma has no ulterior motives or agenda, and that they are a loving corporation who has nothing but your best interest in mind! Do I need to remind you about this? 

Screenshot 2023-08-30 125122.png

Seriously. Two of the top 3 largest settlements come from the 2 biggest producers of covid vaccines, and you are really gonna sit here and play "oh, they are just making some money, so what?" SO WHAT?!? These are the greediest, most corrupt people, who have been PROVEN to criminally use their business to fill their own pockets. 

Pretty bold of you to say if it was rushed or not.

It's not bold at all when you do your research and know that vaccines are usually tested for decades before they ever let someone inject it into their body:

VaccineSpeed_opengraph2.jpg

But I'm the crazy one for saying I don't want to inject myself with that crap... yeah no. I'm good.

The pharma industry profits from all of that and none significantly helps with COVID.

Yeah I'm sure the Natural Grocers brand profited way more from me buying Zinc every 4 months during Covid than the PROVEN criminals at Pfizer did having millions of their vaccines mandated. Makes sense.

-

Honestly, I don't want to argue with y'all. It just blows my mind that such a developed community here on the forum can be so blinded by corportate and government propaganda. I mean I really don't care if you guys take the vaccine. It's fine. If you want to be their guinea pig, then be a guinea pig. It's your body.

What is insane to me is all the gaslighting and guilt tripping I got for wanting to defend MY BODY with good sleep, working out, taking vitamins, and leading a healthy lifestyle, instead of taking a vaccine. I mean you even said it - "Joe Rogan's Cocktail." It's like the perspective of wanting to fight covid naturally without taking a rushed vaccine is somehow considered "right wing propaganda" or a "conspiracy theory." It's insanity. But whatever, I digress. You guys are old enough to make your own decisions.

Just don't come crying to me when you realize you've been hoodwinked by - again - proven criminals.

Edited by VictorB02

Big pharma doesn't have to have pure divine intentions to be competent.

Yes, they are greedy but they are competent greedy.

All serious professionals who don't have anything to do with Big Pharma agree on the effectiveness of vaccines.

Many places in the world manufactured their own vaccines, through their own research labs and universities, as was the case here in Brazil.

Vaccines were produced in record time because 1. Science evolved. 2. Many cases available to study 3. Huge economic interest in stopping the Pandemic.

All three were basically unprecedented.

Edited by Recursoinominado

4 hours ago, zurew said:

I don't get it how you guys can think, that pointing out that a company is making profit - is a good argument.

You guys would be 10x more suspicious if a company would virtue signal and would try to give all these vaccines for free.

It's not just any company. That's the point. You gotta stop comparing these greedy CEO's to mom-and-pop stores and the local bicycle shop. They aren't that. They are PROVEN criminals with drug companies that receive billions of dollars and have their arms elbow deep in our government and elected officials. 

There is a massive difference, and if you can't see that - well then, I guess you're blind.

Edited by VictorB02

I really wish you guys the best. I do. I'm not trying to argue. But I mean, Jesus Christ. Pfizer had to pay the largest criminal fine ever imposed in the USA, for any matter, ever. $1.195 billion in settlements for criminal activity is no small thing to overlook. Especially where those guys are legally protected, and never have to face jail time. All they have to do is just pay out more money, which of course has just become a part of their business model by now.

I mean you don't have to agree, but at least think about it: Do you really want to support a proven criminal organization, in any way? You're really going to trust them when they say they created a vaccine you have to take?

Be safe.

Edited by VictorB02

21 minutes ago, Recursoinominado said:

It's not greed when you have control over central banks, state instutions, scientific agenda and peoples will.

(Ignore the tag can't remove it on mobile)

@Leo Gura

1 hour ago, Recursoinominado said:

You guys brains are melted by this conspiracy garbage.

It's easy to call something a conspiracy if it threatens your ego and worldview. 

None of what I just wrote is conspiracy. All the reason, logic, and info is there.

Edited by VictorB02

2 hours ago, Recursoinominado said:

Big pharma doesn't have to have pure divine intentions to be competent.

All serious professionals who don't have anything to do with Big Pharma agree on the effectiveness of vaccines.

Many places in the world manufactured their own vaccines, through their own research labs and universities, as was the case here in Brazil.

Vaccines were produced in record time because 1. Science evolved. 2. Many cases available to study 3. Huge economic interest in stopping the Pandemic.

All three were basically unprecedented.

Competent greedy makes it worse. Because they know what they are doing, yet still do it.

And yeah, sure, we can agree vaccines are effective. That's not really the problem. The problem was them rushing it, claiming its effectiveness when they had absolutely 0 real proof to demonstrate it, pushing it as propaganda to fill their pockets, and then persecuting, gaslighting, and guilt-tripping anyone who didn't blindly follow along.

Edited by VictorB02

On 8/29/2023 at 6:00 PM, Recursoinominado said:

Do you have the data to back up your claims?

I say vaccinate away! Vaccinate the willing and leave the ones alone that don't want it. You can never have too many boosters, right? Natural selection in my mind. 

41 minutes ago, DJ said:

I say vaccinate away! Vaccinate the willing and leave the ones alone that don't want it. You can never have too many boosters, right? Natural selection in my mind. 

You can't have plague rats running around unvaccinated infecting everyone and ocupying hospital beds.