KatiesKarma

Sex sometimes results in massive Trauma release for me

9 posts in this topic

I tought some of you with PTSD, C-PTSD or depersonalization might find this relevant. 

A few days ago it is now the second time it happened, the first time being Last year, that Sex resulted in me having a massive Trauma release. Last year however it was much less powerful. My guess is that it has to do with the defenses of the mind disappearing when you feel 100% safe psychologically and physically.

After we were 'finished', he just held me tight and after a few minutes I just had to think of the Death of my Father that I never processed and started crying. Then, my breathing pattern changed and I felt like I was on a psychedelic trip, I could see Zombies, Monsters, Aliens etc. I cried some more, he gave me kisses. I had intense bodily twitching.

This lasted an hour. Afterwards I felt like I was on literal Ecstasy, i.e. his skin felt "super-soft" to me and I wanted to touch him more, all the time haha. My head was drowsy but it was awesome.

If you dont have a partner who can hold you, just do breathwork alone maybe with low dose of psychs. Quite obviously breathwork alone can release these energies. If your Trauma is rooted in Relationship to other, a loving partner would maybe be the key to healing

:)

You should touch that holy state of an open heart everyday. In whichever way

Edited by Salvijus

Those you do not forgive you fear. 

7 minutes ago, Salvijus said:

:)

You should touch that holy state everyday. In whichever way

;) I will try my best

8 hours ago, KatiesKarma said:

;) I will try my best

? yea it's very inspiring.

8 hours ago, KatiesKarma said:

This was just a moment of pure Love tbh

That's what I meant by "entering that holy place" btw. An open heart would be another way of saying it.

That's what real christianity is all about really. (Since you're such a fan of christianity I brought it up...)

Edited by Salvijus

Those you do not forgive you fear. 

I had a gf that was the same way, would cry and even have panic attacks if the sex became to intense.

Its going to be related to unresolved trauma surfacing.

Its possible to try having sex with psychedelics to heal sexual trauma. Ive had alot of success with my current gf. 

Edited by integral

How is this post just me acting out my ego in the usual ways? Is this post just me venting and justifying my selfishness? Are the things you are posting in alignment with principles of higher consciousness and higher stages of ego development? Are you acting in a mature or immature way? Are you being selfish or selfless in your communication? Are you acting like a monkey or like a God-like being?

7 hours ago, integral said:

I had a gf that was the same way, would cry and even have panic attacks if the sex became to intense.

Its going to be related to unresolved trauma surfacing.

Its possible to try having sex with psychedelics to heal sexual trauma. Ive had alot of success with my current gf. 

I think its normal especially if an individual has a traumatic history.

I will try to have sex on psychs not to heal sexual trauma but relational, it is gonna be interesting

On 8/19/2023 at 5:26 AM, KatiesKarma said:

After we were 'finished', he just held me tight and after a few minutes I just had to think of the Death of my Father that I never processed and started crying.

How is it affecting your relationship with your partner, and your memories of your father?