Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0
Kat Ellegra

Which Jobs Can One Have From A Distance (e.g. Online Jobs)?

6 posts in this topic

Hi everyone,

I'm looking for jobs that don't require one's physical presence. I'm a psychologist, but it could be any kind of job (though not one that would require me to take a new, long education). Translating texts is a given (I'm Danish so I speak both Danish and English). Therapy over e.g. Skype is also a possibility. Other than that I can't seem to come up with anything.. It would be great if you could help me out with ideas - I'll be thankful for all suggestions made! :)

Do you have a website that is optimized for search engines regarding your practise as a psychologist? That would be the first thing I would do.

There's obviously people who are either afraid to leave their home, live in remote areas, live abroad where they have no psychologist who natively speaks their language.

You could also do coaching (goal setting, weekly plans, checking up if people have been sticking to their plans...).

You would need to find these people.

@Kat Ellegra Look up digital nomads, there are communities out there that are helping people run location independent lifestyles. There are a lot of different options but the most popular ones things such as web development, online coaching, Amazon FBA, etc. It's definitely not an easy route to go down but if you are willing to put in the hard work and build up followers and clients it can pay off big time.