The Redeemer

This girl is falsely accusing me of raping her

68 posts in this topic

4 minutes ago, DefinitelyNotARobot said:

Damn dude, I feel sorry for you. But that love needs to start with you! 

What do you think I am doing by getting my sexual needs fulfilled???????

That is me loving myself.

5 hours ago, The Redeemer said:

I have no compassion for females who engage in this type of behavior. It is a complete lie. It is a complete outrage. Women like this should be punished for falsely accusing men like this. It can completely ruin a man's life.

My ex did this to my friend who dated her simply because I wouldn't take her back. It's hallarious. I find it so funny when it's not you who is accused.?

• Feminist 

8 minutes ago, integral said:

Are you trying to say that even if a girl refuses you should be alowed to have sex with her against her will because sex is a vital need? 

I am saying that most girls should want to fuck me. If not, go fuck yourself.

@The Redeemer Not talking about you loving yourself. I'm talking about a more universal love that irradiates outwards into the world. Selfishness is love limited to you.

beep boop

1 minute ago, DefinitelyNotARobot said:

@The Redeemer Not talking about you loving yourself. I'm talking about a more universal love that irradiates outwards into the world. Selfishness is love limited to you.

Universal love includes selfishness.

1 minute ago, MAHAVATAR_-_BABAJI said:

?????. OMG. 

Women are always running.

Im a MONSTER!!!! :x

@The Redeemer It does, but isn't limited to, which is the point. Don't limit your love. This scenario is a direct manifestation of that limit. If you want to love yourself, start by not getting into situations like these.

beep boop

3 minutes ago, The Redeemer said:

I am saying that most girls should want to fuck me. If not, go fuck yourself.

Anyways at this point I need to warn you that this behavior cannot exist on the forum for very long.

Most mods just insta ban in this situation because its a toxic idiology towards woman.

In general your showing some willingness to learn in other discussion so lets continue that trend. 

How is this post just me acting out my ego in the usual ways? Is this post just me venting and justifying my selfishness? Are the things you are posting in alignment with principles of higher consciousness and higher stages of ego development? Are you acting in a mature or immature way? Are you being selfish or selfless in your communication? Are you acting like a monkey or like a God-like being?