integral

Female RedPill - Dark Femininity

21 posts in this topic

How is this post just me acting out my ego in the usual ways? Is this post just me venting and justifying my selfishness? Are the things you are posting in alignment with principles of higher consciousness and higher stages of ego development? Are you acting in a mature or immature way? Are you being selfish or selfless in your communication? Are you acting like a monkey or like a God-like being?

True love lies in deep understanding and maturity. True love is a process, not a word, not a sentence, not a display, not an expectation, not a contract, not a symbol. 

If two people never truly understood each other, they never really loved each other. 

When you find someone that truly loves you they don't need to say - I love you. You'll know it just in your heart. 

Edited by Buck Edwards

You should seek to transcend the limitations of the ego and the mind in order to experience a sense of unity with the universe or ultimate reality. You can do meditation,sef inquiry and contemplating for that. To recognize the underlying oneness that is believed to exist beyond the realm of dualistic perception.

When you will have true love, nothing will matter, everything else will be false. 

You should seek to transcend the limitations of the ego and the mind in order to experience a sense of unity with the universe or ultimate reality. You can do meditation,sef inquiry and contemplating for that. To recognize the underlying oneness that is believed to exist beyond the realm of dualistic perception.

@integral the best way to know if someone loves you is to see if they're emotionally available. A person who truly loves will be. 

25 minutes ago, Buck Edwards said:

@integral the best way to know if someone loves you is to see if they're emotionally available. A person who truly loves will be. 

I like that one, thats a pretty good way to see it and most relationships ive been in they where not. 

How is this post just me acting out my ego in the usual ways? Is this post just me venting and justifying my selfishness? Are the things you are posting in alignment with principles of higher consciousness and higher stages of ego development? Are you acting in a mature or immature way? Are you being selfish or selfless in your communication? Are you acting like a monkey or like a God-like being?

Just now, integral said:

where

That word reminded me of someone. Thanks. 

@Buck Edwards All my words where chosen for you. ?lmao

@integral Merci pour la faveur.

@Benton ?where is this going LOL

@Benton So thats where it went... :ph34r:

@Benton lmfao is there no end :) 

@Benton Endwolf

1 hour ago, integral said:

I like that one, thats a pretty good way to see it and most relationships ive been in they where not. 

I know that feeling. I can even share a pack of beer with you on that. You know for some people, love is just a number. Love for them is like changing clothes, a new shirt everyday, today it's black, tomorrow it's red. They tell you one minute they love you, next minute they don't have time for a relationship. Next day they are on a date with someone else and you wonder what happened to their fake promises, all that shit and  all that jazz they always promised you. Such is life. You just have to learn to not give your heart to that kind of folks. They will act like they truly love you. In the end you're just a lonewolf. Sorry for the pun. 

This song matches the theme. 

Edited by Buck Edwards

14 minutes ago, Buck Edwards said:

I know that feeling. I can even share a pack of beer with you on that. You know for some people, love is just a number. Love for them is like changing clothes, a new shirt everyday, today it's black, tomorrow it's red. They tell you one minute they love you, next minute they don't have time for a relationship. Next day they are on a date with someone else and you wonder what happened to their fake promises, all that shit and  all that jazz they always promised you. Such is life. You just have to learn to not give your heart to that kind of folks. They will act like they truly love you. In the end you're just a lonewolf. Sorry for the pun. 

Totally relate, Learning from relationships like this made the love I bring to peoples lives more sober and healthier because of it. 

Edited by integral

1 minute ago, integral said:

Totally relate, Relationships like this made the love i bring to peoples lives more sober and healthier because of it. 

Well these kind of people are only good at one thing —

crywolf  :|

8 minutes ago, Buck Edwards said:

Well these kind of people are only good at one thing —

crywolf  :|

+GasLightWolf :ph34r:

57 minutes ago, integral said:

+GasLightWolf :ph34r:

Do you think social media is acutely responsible for creating gender wars by inspiring ideologies of toxic masculinity and femininity? 

11 minutes ago, Buck Edwards said:

Do you think social media is acutely responsible for creating gender wars by inspiring ideologies of toxic masculinity and femininity? 

It seems like the natural evolution of collective consciousness. Theres going to be everything manifesting and social media is the path way that binds us all togetter. 

Edited by integral

Just now, integral said:

It seems like the natural evolution of collective consciousness. Theres going to be everything manifesting and social media is the path way that binds us all togetter. 

I feel social media today is what Hollywood was to people back in 1920s.

3 minutes ago, Buck Edwards said:

I feel social media today is what Hollywood was to people back in 1920s.

Ye theres alot of bullshit going on probably made worse by social media culture, but it wasnt any better before, people where just not as public about there insanity and not as ecochamber insolated.