integral

Female RedPill - Dark Femininity

21 posts in this topic

Man.. jiminy xmas... I am only 38 but, I feel I am as old as a petrified tree! Not body wise, but like I took a time machine and nothing around me makes sense. That is what social media feels like to me. Rip Van Winkle... course, most kids don't even know who that is or the story!

Like what in the world is the definition for toxic and what is the definition for masculinity?  And what is the definition of Toxic masculinity... These are just empty words in my mind...

As for the video.... Once a person studies and understands the basics of deception, it is like getting a vaccine. The only way you can get trapped is by negative emotions and inflexible considerations and viewpoints as well as misidentified or false definitions. Or in other words thinking. Thinking is a substitute for action or awareness when it is not used for differentiation because it is going back in the past, which is booby trapped with lies. It is programmed with a stimulus-response mechanism.  Which is the problem with "EGO" which was originally conceived to be a set of defense-mechanisms (which are survival related). Hence, the spiritual practice of "ego" death.

However, an improvement on this idea would be "ego" creation, which is more in alignment of demonstrating our native abilities as creation and source of creation.  With this idea in mind, we have the "beginners mind" or child mind or better still creative mind, that is actively learning about reality. In this state you are creating reality, rather than operating on the programming of authority(what you learned from a talking heads, media, education, videos, books, entertainment, social media, science, facts.. ect..), or what everyone "knows or believes. (Which is a crock of lies)".  I have found this approach exceeding fruitful in handling manipulation tactics. Jokingly, I am too naive for them to work on me. 

It is better to be focused on present creation. Creation Mindset> Thinking mindset. 

Edited by Ajax

What you resist, persists and less of you exists. There is a part of you that never leaves. You are not in; you have never been. You know. You put it there and time stretches.