Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0
Holykael

Reality is so sweet

78 posts in this topic

You need mental stillness. You understand many deep subjects well, but you are misinterpreting what what you have discovered means. You interpret your understanding in a negative way that causes you to suffer, that's why meditation would really be helpful for you. 

Paul Smit is an idiot listening to him is like listening to the fart coming out of a camels ass and claiming it as absolute truth.

Edited by Hojo

Just now, Hojo said:

Paul Smit is an idiot listening to him is like listening to the fart coming out of a camels ass and claiming it as absolute truth

I just screenshotted the title. I don't even know who Paul Smit is lol. The idea is that reality happens spontaneously without the need for direct control, like a movie.

@Holykael but your mind not part of reality. So are you saying you are bursting with joy right now but God is making you type this stuff? Are you feeling internally good but your body is still being made to say negative thing?

Edited by Hojo

1 minute ago, Hojo said:

@Holykael but your mind not part of reality. So are you saying you are bursting with joy right now but God is making you type this stuff? 

The functioning of my mind is also automatic. God created a movie and then hit play. This movie is immutable and you can't escape it while in it unless god planned for some sort of escape that is not death.

In a sense god made me type this yes. He also made your post.

Edited by Holykael

1 minute ago, LoneWonderer said:

I am you

Hey, me. Nice to meet you. Much love.

@Holykael it lets you make determinations on whether you accept or don't accept. To struggle or not. You saying God won't let me do something is a big pointer

Edited by Hojo

30 minutes ago, Holykael said:

Exactly and everything is set into motion and I can't do anything to change it. I suspect I'll never reach those states of consciousness and only the death of this body will set me free again.

If you as God don't believe in yourself....who else will? There is nothing GREATER than you. God-Realization is every human's birthright. Pursue the path of loving yourself. When you love yourself enough you will be able to love another.

You are a selfless LACK OF APPEARANCE, that CONSTRUCTS AN APPEARANCE. But that appearance can disappear and reappear and we call that change, we call it time, we call it space, we call it distance, we call distinctness, we call it other. But notice...this appearance, is a SELF. A SELF IS A CONSTRUCTION!!! 

So if you want to know the TRUTH OF THE CONSTRUCTION. Just deconstruct the construction!!!! No point in playing these mind games!!! No point in creating needless complexity!!! The truth of what you are is a BLANK!!!! A selfless awareness....then that means there is NO OTHER, and everything you have ever perceived was JUST AN APPEARANCE, A MIRAGE, AN ILLUSION, IMAGINARY. 

Everything that appears....appears out of a lack of appearance/void/no-thing, non-sense (can't be sensed because there is nothing to sense). That is what you are, and what arises...is made of that. So nonexistence, arises/creates existence. And thus everything is solved.

2 minutes ago, Razard86 said:

If you as God don't believe in yourself....who else will? There is nothing GREATER than you. God-Realization is every human's birthright. Pursue the path of loving yourself. When you love yourself enough you will be able to love another.

Yeah I'll realize god when I die. Unless my destiny is different but there's nothing I can do about what's already set into motion. I don't believe in myself because so far what has been set into motion was very cruel. Give me things only to make the pain of taking them away much greater. Making me powerless and useless. Taking away my independence, etc

I lost this perfect love with the most beautiful cheeks. I have constant daydreams about creating new realities just to be with her again forever.

IMG_20230711_192623.jpg

God gave you free will to whine about him because you have a broken heart.

Our first love won't last forever God is just waking up and detaching you from everything and its needed to transcend.

You identify with your girlfriend and now you feel like you are dying because she's not there. It happens to all of us and its not fun but to blaspheme God the entire time cause you are upset is bad news. 

I went there and God killed me for it

Edited by Hojo

5 minutes ago, Hojo said:

God gave you free will to whine about him because you have a broken heart.

Our first love won't last forever God is just waking up and detaching you from everything and its needed to transcend 

Holykael never had free will, if Holykael had free will reality would be so much different. God has free will and decided what will happen to Holykael in the movie. If Holykael could choose reality would be just him and her with god level creativity, no limits, fully powered and capable of creating any reality forever. No god. No Hojo. Just the two of us. Building castles in the sky.

@Holykael when God turns your screen off and you are left looking at a channel that is turned off you won't have your girlfriend you will just have your negativity.

Edited by Hojo

7 minutes ago, Hojo said:

@Holykael when God turns your screen off and you are left looking at a channel that is turned off you won't have your girlfriend you will just have your negativity.

I would happily welcome turning my screen off. There would be no negativity because I would not suffer anymore and there would be nothing to complain about. I welcome the void with open arms. Ofc god won't give it to me. To make me suffer he has to keep this life going until the end.

Holykael didn't create anything. Holykael didn't generate the negativity. God did.

Edited by Holykael

@Holykael you won't know God turned your screen off. You will just feel what your core is feeling

Edited by Hojo

3 minutes ago, Vibroverse said:

You just extremely misunderstand what God is. 

It's not difficult. God is infinity meaning all possibilities are accepted and will at some point be manifested no matter how cruel, disconcerting, disfunctional or fucked up it may be.

God loves everything including a bullet shot into your asshole. Or a turd going down your mouth. That's how radical and total god's love is.

From Holykael's perspective god is a complete sick abomination because it doesn't differentiate good from bad.

Edited by Holykael

1 minute ago, Holykael said:

It's not difficult. God is infinity meaning all possibilities are accepted and will at some point be manifested no matter how cruel, disconcerting, disfunctional or fucked up it may be.

It is how it looks from your point of view because of your state of being. 

1 minute ago, Vibroverse said:

It is how it looks from your point of view because of your state of being. 

State of being is all that matters. The reality of the situation. Not some grandiose detached "higher" perspective. The reality on the ground is what should be taken into consideration. God's arrogance knows no bounds subjecting innocent beings to this bullshit.

Have you ever considered that maybe you have some degree of free will, and that maybe god is trying to help you, but you are not allowing the help to come?