at_anchor

how to fix my state?

55 posts in this topic

4 hours ago, at_anchor said:

Oh WOW, it is beautiful. I like it very much. So doing first two lessons twice a day not longer than a minute. 

It is easy and simple and helpful.

?

Heavens are rejoicing. Congradulations on your willingness to help yourself and allow the grace of Jesus guide your steps.

I hope you make use of it further to walk towards brighter future everyday and reap the benefits of walking the path to heaven. 

The lessons are meant to be followed one per day, and all the lessons are on the same link i gave.

Celebrate today. And know the joy, the love, the glory, freedom and abundance of life lived in Grace. Amen. 

Edited by Salvijus

Those you do not forgive you fear. 

@Salvijus I'm also trying to listen to the old testament. It has a lot of wisdom except for some laws I guess which are boring to listen to. It is all boring. My communication is dumn and I don't remember what I hear to repeat to other people which is my flaw. 

I might be on the path, but I'm still not gonna let go of suicide, nor am I sure that I am on a path to a job. My rep is tarnished and my health I guess. It's just that I won't be able to make it anywhere, especially living where I live in peace and health.

I want to walk a path to heaven, but man, it is not meant. Obviously God has to have some sense of social justice and Marxism, otherwise I'm never going to heaven.

If you have seen shadow work video, people always like to talk about integrating your shadow so you take care of your shadow and care for them so that they can be integrated into you.

However, I think there's another way which is to tell your shadows to obey you. Scold your shadows and tell them to stop f around and obey you.

1 hour ago, hyruga said:

However, I think there's another way which is to tell your shadows to obey you. Scold your shadows and tell them to stop f around and obey you.

Okay, whatever. So what now? I'm just gonna fly to a better place, super man style... I can't. There are other people and organizations that hate me and make everything impossible in my life.

9 hours ago, at_anchor said:

I want to walk a path to heaven, but man, it is not meant. Obviously God has to have some sense of social justice and Marxism, otherwise I'm never going to heaven

:)

You fail to congradulate yourself for what you already did. The path is laid before you and all power in the universe is there to support anyone who wishes to connect to god because god wishes to connect with you. And god never fails. A smigen of your willingness is all that's needed. And you already made the first step. good things are ahead of you, you have a good reason to Rejoice:) 

@Salvijus What parts of the Bible old and New Testament are important to read? It is a very long book. I guess reading that book is important for becoming Christian, right?

Edited by at_anchor

@at_anchor you can write me in pm about things like that.

I guess you can read whatever you resonate with. Gospel of thomas is pretty cool if you ask me.

A course in miracles book itself has a seperate text accompanied with the lessons. There's very profound wisdom in there and it is very soothing. Reading a sacred text like that can wash your mind of all negativity and put into a nice state of tranquilty. Plus it has a mystical effect of grace on your life.

Here's the link.

https://acimi.com/a-course-in-miracles/text

Edited by Salvijus

Read book of Luke. It will teach you about the life of Jesus!

@hyruga Okay...

May I ask if Jesus actually existed? How do we know? Why believe that he did? Is it okay to believe in something that might be false? 

Is Jesus God or is God seoarate from him, his father in the sky in Christianity?

What about the importance of the old Testament?

1 hour ago, at_anchor said:

@hyruga Okay...

May I ask if Jesus actually existed? How do we know? Why believe that he did? Is it okay to believe in something that might be false? 

Is Jesus God or is God seoarate from him, his father in the sky in Christianity?

Of course Jesus is real. https://en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/Historical_Jesus#:~:text=Contemporary scholars of antiquity agree,of the majority of scholars.

He is the Son of God. He is also connected with God the Father and the Holy Spirit. 

@hyruga Was Jesus the light bringer like Lucifer? Coukd he be the fallen angel? Or is the Devil real too? Is God Yahweh or is God Jesuses father in the sky because Jesus was against what Yahweh ordered in the old Testament?

I thought Jesus wasn't real. 

@hyruga What does Jesus want? Does he want us to realize our God nature and Yahweh is like the opposite? 

Don't tell me heaven and hell are real too and if I make stupid mistakes I go to hell where others who deserve to go there go? I'm sick of devilry.

On 8/9/2023 at 10:32 PM, at_anchor said:

@hyruga Was Jesus the light bringer like Lucifer? Coukd he be the fallen angel? Or is the Devil real too? Is God Yahweh or is God Jesuses father in the sky because Jesus was against what Yahweh ordered in the old Testament?

I thought Jesus wasn't real. 

Jesus is the light bringer. He's many times greater than luc.

Yahweh is the God of the Israelites which is the same God. Both. Jesus is not against Yahweh.

On 8/9/2023 at 10:42 PM, at_anchor said:

@hyruga What does Jesus want? Does he want us to realize our God nature and Yahweh is like the opposite? 

Don't tell me heaven and hell are real too and if I make stupid mistakes I go to hell where others who deserve to go there go? I'm sick of devilry.

Jesus wants you to repent and turn towards him. Because you are created by God. 

20 hours ago, hyruga said:

Yahweh is the God of the Israelites which is the same God. Both. Jesus is not against Yahweh.

But the Bible describes Yahweh as a sort of vindicative and angry God that punishes people and their offspring with stoning to death for minor offences. Some of his laws are good, others are not.

Jesus also mentions hell while Yahweh maybe doesn't, I don't know, ai have to read the Bible better. 

Edited by at_anchor