at_anchor

how to fix my state?

55 posts in this topic

@Salvijus How do I know that I am good enough to not go to hell or reincarnate in a similar situation after I die? What does Hinduism say about good and bad? How does it distinguish the two? It is hard to do that for me even in Chtistianity.

I can't study that religion, it is not available as easily as the Bible. And I wouldn't be able to study it anyway.

Ah, I need a proper place and an easy job to survive and live well, and I need to be free.

I am so tense and not able to focus on something for longer than a minute, at least not on a puzzle.

@at_anchor sorry, I'm currently on a small vacation trekking some mountains. I have little internet connection. I'll get back to your queations once I settle a bit.

Those you do not forgive you fear. 

13 hours ago, at_anchor said:

• Meditate for an hour a day.

• Hang out with a friend every week for the rest of your life.

• Eat healthy every day and not "junk food" for the rest of your life.

• Running and "Street Workout" every day for the rest of my life.

• Read 300 books and extract quotes in a notebook. Read an hour a day for the rest of your life.

• Travel

I also wanted to learn German and move there instead of Italy, but it is harder now I guess. I want to say to someone here reading that reminds me of me to not hesitate once you realize you need to move countries or homes. Do it before it is too late and you lose everything in poverty and you get stuck in some even worse place in life.

So many people moved, I should have too. Now it is too late. Pulling me down like rats in a bucket.

I really wish I could have a healthy diet, exercise, and do other self improvement stuff. But I just have to let it go. All of it. One cannot be without the other and it is hard to put it all in place at once.

I'm trapped here. I don't want to be tortured as well. 

It is just a matter of time before I stop posting here because I don't have access to the internet anymore.

Wow. That's amazing list. Minus the negative stuff.

15 hours ago, at_anchor said:

It is this drug that i am taking that is making me unable to sleep and meditate and even listen to an audiobook old testament for an hour laying down and pacing up amd down the room. Nothing works anymore. I don't want to be forced to take these drugs and to lose the little freedom I have, cause it is really almost no freedom.

You can replace drugs for mental health into ayurvedic herbs that helps to improve the mind and balance it in a natural way.

On 2023-08-02 at 6:29 AM, at_anchor said:

Shiva and Brahma sorry for eating some of that cow sausage! I hope I won't go to hell. If I am, Americans will too. It will be just me and them over there, lol. American hell.

Lol

7 hours ago, at_anchor said:

@Salvijus How do I know that I am good enough to not go to hell or reincarnate in a similar situation after I die?

I don't think I qualify to answer that. But... teachers say, if you take up some kind of path and follow it. Your future is bound to be brighter then the past. "Take up your cross and follow me" is a common call to everyone, by many masters and traditions

8 hours ago, at_anchor said:

What does Hinduism say about good and bad?

It's better to think about harmony and disharmony. Being is harmony is good, and expressing yourself from the state of harmony extends harmony to others. That's good wholesome action. And it bears good fruit.

A mind that is not in a state of harmony makes actions that are disturbing. Creates chaos, noise, toxicity etc. Such a mind should focus on reaching Kingdom of harmony within first. An intention and desire like that is the best possible karma that soul could make. Heaven and Earth will come to support you to carry it out.

8 hours ago, at_anchor said:

I can't study that religion, it is not available as easily as the Bible. And I wouldn't be able to study it anyway.

There're many options out there that are just as good. Perhaps christianity would suit you better karmicly. I know you sayed you don't resonate with it. But I could show you material that holds the power to transform one's life in mystical, miraculous ways. And not by studying books. But by receiving the grace of christ directly. Grace is always the key to salvation actually. 

13 hours ago, Salvijus said:

@at_anchor sorry, I'm currently on a small vacation trekking some mountains. I have little internet connection. I'll get back to your queations once I settle a bit.

Sorry for preoccuppying you on a vacation! 

13 hours ago, Salvijus said:

You can replace drugs for mental health into ayurvedic herbs that helps to improve the mind and balance it in a natural way.

I am sure my family and psychiatrists would disagree and I am tied to them and this country like a slave now.

12 hours ago, Salvijus said:

It's better to think about harmony and disharmony. Being is harmony is good, and expressing yourself from the state of harmony extends harmony to others. That's good wholesome action. And it bears good fruit.

A mind that is not in a state of harmony makes actions that are disturbing. Creates chaos, noise, toxicity etc. Such a mind should focus on reaching Kingdom of harmony within first. An intention and desire like that is the best possible karma that soul could make. Heaven and Earth will come to support you to carry it out.

Amazing. I just don't want to take a cross at this time because Jesus is gone, Islam is dangerous, and so Jewish religion is the only other option, but sinaggogues are rare here.

I don't feel like being a religious person witgout expressing my sexual identity as well, but burrying it deep inside and hiding it in the closet. 

I wish I could take some path, but... I don't know whuch one really. Psychedelics are my path, but they are fucking hard to get to. Actualized.org is too, but it is hard to follow out of the West. I reached an end to my beloved journey by falling into a trap out of desparate ignorance I guess or something more.

12 hours ago, Salvijus said:

Grace is always the key to salvation actually. 

Okay. I like that, but yup, I don't like the Fathery Son and Holy Spirit thing, and I am ostracized from church I think, it is better to be a Muslim for me. Shia preferably, I don't kniw if they pray the same way. Prayer is the key to these paths I guess.

I really enjoy this forum and I enjoyed this path, and it just has to come to an end now. I'm for nothing else but reading the Bible maybe, grace and videos is not for me. My intelligence is gone.

But I would like to be a Catholic and visit Vatican and Israel one day as some kind of a spiritual journey.

Just no wife and children and no sex. Absteining from sexual activuty for the rest of my life. It is just that my burden will be harder than that if Jesus. Tgey olaced him on a cross and he died pretty soon after that. They will do similar stuff to me but make sure that I live for years! No one will know who had it harder, son of God or me. I don't want that. If my suffering and torture will be harder than his, then he has no idea. I can't.

I am not sure how spiritual I can get with my mind that is losing its ability to read, meditate, focus and even listen.

I wish my Bible was this textbook, but now it is kind of late...

Be-Do-Have

You have to play the cards you're dealt

There is no failure, only feedback

@Ulax I think I know what I need but can't get for poisoning. I am not gonna try that stuff for massages, but thank you a lot for trying to help.

@at_anchor You're welcome. All the best with it.

Be-Do-Have

You have to play the cards you're dealt

There is no failure, only feedback

@Salvijus okay, I want to take the Christian path in addition to this here, it is recommendes in the Spiral Dynamics stage red video anyway. This morning is colder so I had meditated half an hour, thank Universe, but with my eyes closed and with some thoughts. I don't know what this was, less medicine or something. I am thankfull for this one morning, but know every other can't work like this one. I don't know how to spend the rest of the day. No Bible in sight except online.

On 8/4/2023 at 5:04 PM, at_anchor said:

I wish my Bible was this textbook, but now it is kind of late...

Omg, this textbook is from 2019. Someone has to make one for the newer content, but I was always afraid to print this out because I don't want to show that I followed here anymore. I wrote too much stupid stuff on this forum and tortured your minds with it, this beautiful place for learning I ruined. At least just the Mental Health section and nithing else that much. I love you for letting me waste your time and resources for nothing basically. Sorry. 

So nope, I don't know if I will print this out. It is great though, I bet on it. 

I wish I soent more time here and didn't waste it on Tai Lopez and Bob Proctor and other sources not mentioned here. In my next life I imagine I hope I will get this resource and utilize it more than in this one.

12 hours ago, at_anchor said:

@Salvijus okay, I want to take the Christian path in addition to this here

On 2023-08-04 at 11:38 AM, at_anchor said:

I'm for nothing else but reading the Bible maybe, grace and videos is not for me. My intelligence is gone.

?

Hehehe ?

Now we're talking.

This may come to you as a surprise but christianity is taking a new level of manifestaion and expression in the world and not through the bible alone anymore.

I would like to introduce you to a new manifestaion called "a course in miracles" the book was channeled by Jesus to Helen and everything written inside it is the pure teachings of Jesus. 

There are 365 lessons in it. Very simple basic lessons. 1min per day kind of lessons. Yet it contains the power to completely transform your life in miraculous ways.

Here's the introduction to the course lessons:

https://acimi.com/a-course-in-miracles/workbook/introduction

Here's a lesson number one:

https://acimi.com/a-course-in-miracles/workbook/lesson-1

Here's echkart tolle speaking about the a course in miracles just for fun. It was this talk from echkart that conviced me to try the book for myself.

https://nondualteacher.com/non-dual-awareness-a-course-in-miracles-acim/

Give a first lesson a try. If it resonates next day give a try to the second lesson. And just like that. In baby steps. You will find yourself being carried by angels of god blissfuly to heaven :) it's a wonderful opportunity and invitation to walk a genuine path to salvation ?

Edited by Salvijus