Juan

Does anyone feels weed hit different after work with other substances?

5 posts in this topic

It’s been like 2+ years since last time I smoked weed and after working with Ayahuasca, Kambo, Rapé/Hapé and Sananga, it is now hitting different, I would said for now even better than before. I don’t feel the need to do it daily, I look it as a ritual now or more sacred, and sometimes it feels like it is sending me back to my ayahuasca ceremonies, it has a similar flavor, can’t point it clearly yet what is it but, I can appreciate better the vibrant colors on weed, enhance a bit more your senses, etc.

I noticed some blockages in my body first time I did this past Thursday at a beach. Last time was yesterday, went to see the movie Oppenheimer with a friend (after meditating again at the beach), I was a bit paranoid at first because I din’t wanted to people see me high like this lol, but step by step being already inside the line of the theater I accept it and understand better that everyone is on their world so it din’t matter. But even being inside the theater and the movie already started, I felt forced to keep looking inside of me, I was contemplating stuff during the movie. After some time passed then I could focus on the movie although we got IMAX front sits which sucked a bit for me, I guess it helped to sometimes ignore the movie for keep contemplating.?

Anyone feels similar coming back with the substance? 

Edited by Juan

I love Kambo and Hapéh! Yeah, it's like psychedelics in the sense they alter your old perception of the experience. No one who smokes weed is awake. Upgrading to psychedelics may be beneficial. I would relax a bit though since anxiety is more prominent on your current experience. #God#Speed. 

• Feminist 

Yes. But what is even better than weed is being fully immersed in a movie while not having intrusive thoughts about spirituality :P 

Intrinsic joy is revealed in the marriage of meaning and being.

23 hours ago, Juan said:

Kambo, Rapé/Hapé and Sananga

Lol can you explain what are this substances? I just searched them but I would prefer your direct experience.

About your question, I feel weed more expansive now. Like the whole world is high on weed not just me.