A Fellow Lighter

Why There Are Infinite Stages Of Awakenings

7 posts in this topic

Because Knowledge = State of Consciousness 

There is no such thing as Absolute Awakening

Agreed. 

If reality is infinite it will always escape from any attempt to encapsulate it .

What I'm contemplating recently is : is there an absolute truth ?how can  Something be  absolutely true in an infinite reality? 

"life is not a problem to be solved ..its a mystery to be lived "

-Osho

11 hours ago, Someone here said:

What I'm contemplating recently is : is there an absolute truth ?how can  Something be  absolutely true in an infinite reality? 

What can be outside of absolute truth?

“I once tried to explain existential dread to my toaster, but it just popped up and said, "Same."“ -Gemini AI

On 21/07/2023 at 8:22 PM, Someone here said:

Agreed. 

If reality is infinite it will always escape from any attempt to encapsulate it .

Reality, that is to say, What Is Real For You, equals your state of consciousness. There are infinite states of consciousness thusly there will always be an infinite number of realities.

However, there is nonetheless only one truth or, in other wording, That Which Is The Case, and it is very much absolute. This truth is one but because of the limitless potential of Consciousness, we can learn of this one simple truth in many many forms of direct experience. The dog is learning of the same truth as many is though in its state of consciousness which varies from man's.

So just as there can be many portraits but one artist, thusly there can be many realities but one absolute truth.

On 22/07/2023 at 7:58 AM, SourceCodo said:

I suppose I’ll have to take your word for it

I'd rather you challenge this as much as you can. That way you might ultimately be left with no choice but to become aware of this, too.