pluto

Process To Breatharianism - A Purifying Enlightening Journey

17 posts in this topic

I would like to introduce this to others seeking enlightenment or higher level awareness.

I have done water fasting before and never felt better, purer and more conscious in my life for 7, 14 and 21 days and i have done dry fasting for 4-5 days myself. You realize you don't need to consume as much as you do usually and its more of an addiction then for pleasure and enjoyment. If you are in pure enjoyment and creative flow, you don't require food as much until it wears off. Why do you think on LSD or in Love you don't want to eat until all the high vibes were off? Why do you think children can run around all day without becoming tired and only consuming a little food or fruit in the morning? I can do all day about these points that there is a higher source of energy in play when you tune yourself into that (flow-state) and i believe doing a fast whether its raw food, juice, water is definitely going to have a huge impact on your level of awareness/consciousness as it has for me and how you perceive things but for the ultimate experience and that will connect you closer to source than anything else without taking a psychedelic substance i believe breatharianism is the one.

Now don't get me wrong no one is asking to completely stop all food intake indefinitely but i believe doing this experiment will most definitely skyrocket your path to enlightenment and allow you to reside much closer to source consciousness. Every person that does this always seems to have such a balanced, joyful, peaceful, harmonic vibe and pure wisdom within them similar to when i was in the fasted state, i felt like i was in meditation all the time and completely remained in the present moment most of the time. Soon as food entered my system, thoughts started to arise and awareness felt distorted again and started to linger around in timelines and this awareness was no longer hyper-awareness yet calm in peace-fullness it once was.

This will blow any meditation practice out of the water, you just have to trust. After these experiences you can enter meditative states within minutes that would usually take 40-1h and if you do meditate when the body is pure you will be amazed how deep you can go with minimal effort.

I would like to Introduce you to Ray, His words are of pure wisdom and hopefully it can help your path closer to where you want to be.

Here is also a video of Live recording of Ray performing 8 days without food or water.

Now whether you believe or not is not the point of this topic, Its purely to help others who wish to seek this path and surrendering to universal trust.

There are many testimonials by others who have done Ray's 10 day program where they juice fast for few days, dry fast for 4 days and share their experiences.

You can find them on Ray's youtube channel and i truly believe this is one of the best way to really connect to yourself again and experience a purer awareness you once had as a child because that's exactly how i feel everytime i do a fast especially water and dry fast although i only done dry fasting once but those days alone showed me a deeper cleanse, a deeper self then even water fasting even though water fasting is just as amazing as anything else on its own.

I am possibly going to aim for a 7-14 day dry fast sometime this year and i will most definitely post the experience because i know from experience the deeper you are the easier and more clarifying it becomes as you are closer to source level of thinking/understanding. Although i would suggest doing a guided spring or purified water fast first before anything this extreme and once you understand universal energy and how it carries you while you are in complete surrender and trust and in (flow) then you will know yourself which path to take for the next step.

Going into the water fast i would advise raw whole plant-food 1 week then juice fast the next beforehand to allow your body/mind complex to get used to the feeling before going further. Hope this opens doors for you that you never even knew existed as it has for me, One Love, Peace :)

Edited by pluto

B R E A T H E

I have heard of this and find it absolutely fascinating. Another belief shattered! 

I've heard that there is a point of no return though. After a certain amount of time, your intestines will become useless and you wont be able to consume food even you want to. I'm not sure if that is true or what the amount of time is but that is what I've heard. 

Please report back. I've considered it myself. I'm just not sure that I can give up my steak and potatoes just yet!

Fascinating stuff. Never tried it but could be an interesting experience to look into.

I'll say that I definitely feel like we eat way more food than we need. He's right that most people eat out of comfort / emotional needs, not actual nourishment.

Indeed, the longest lived and healthiest people/tribes in the world (Hunza people) for example: consume roughly 1500 calories a day and usually 1-2meals a day or once a day within 1 main meal and another minor meal followed by a snack so they are ultimately fasting most of the day. I have done this myself and i was able to sleep much better, require less sleep, more energy yet calmer and more balanced form of energy throughout the day, calmer thoughts just felt like i was gliding through life compared to when i eat and snack throughout the day i constantly notice spikes of up and downs if that makes sense.

Here are some other interesting videos on this stuff

I agree when i done it myself i enjoyed food much more and ate much more consciously, thinking about the food, blessing it, showing gratitude like i was tasting and witnessing every little nutrient absorb in my body and this way i felt a lot more primordial energy exchange from consuming the food where before i would just eat unconsciously and watch TV/media and do other things while having a meal.

You just have to find what works best for you, baby steps at a time and see how you feel then slowly taking more and more steps until you find what feels best for you and makes you feel most alive. I have done many diets went from meat to fish and vegetables and eggs to vegetables and eggs to vegetables only to fruits only to liquids only which lead me to these fasts and lifestyles.

Right now i am consuming only 1-2 meals a day and 80% alkaline forming foods and about 20% acidic forming foods seems to have a nice balance and works for me. I have more energy and i restore much better when i sleep. I try keep food intake 2-4hours away from bedtime but i usually stop eating at around 8-9pm then have something light fruits/vegetables in the afternoon the next day. I keep solid foods and heavier stuff more in the evening it just feels better because when you do these fasts you learn to listen to the body in a much more profound way and you become hyperaware of how the food you consume effects you which is why i think this is very important to share and i believe everyone should do some type of fast at least twice a year.

The 8 Days intentional human-spiritual diet reprogramming.

1st day, Aligning the Body*: you permit yourself to eat your favorite fruits and drink fresh juices of the same fruits in the quantity that you choose.

2nd day, Aligning the Mind*: subtly you permit yourself to drink very smooth fresh fruit juices, reaching a point in which you only drink water in the quantity you choose in the afternoon/evening.

3rd day, Aligning Emotions*: let go of everything in lightness and permit the Being* to integrate into the emptiness in dry, no fruit or liquids will be ingested on this day, or days 4 and 5.

4th and 5th days, Be* Soul: in the Still Energy where the duality of the ego turns to dust, here you remember Being* sustained by the Universe and as a consequence the Pranic Consciousness flourishes, at your own natural way, easy and precise for you, it is purely the lived experience.

6th day, Be* Recreation- Emotions: on this day from the place of conscious innocence you permit yourself to smoothly integrate liquids into your present, beginning with water in the morning and fresh fruit juice in the afternoon/evening.

7th day, Be* Mind: Expanding your perception and senses you permit yourself to drink juices made from your favorite fruits, teaching your body to ingest from the space of non-necessity, enjoyment, and pleasure.

8th day, Be* Body: on this day the Pranic Consciousness is manifested in the sensations, neurons, and cells and a recreation of the entire Being* occurs, observing the benefits of your process, contemplating the expansion of y0ur consciousness and understanding and living it physically from your cellular structure, penetrating and going through all of your bodies and exteriorizing itself in life. On this day you will drink fresh fruit juices made from your favorite fruits.

Edited by pluto

B R E A T H E

I really dont like the idea of stopping food altogether for such long period. I am however considering to start eating only fruit, veg and nuts for a few weeks, to clean this body up a bit.

Currently a vegetarian,  but the jump to vegan still seems huge.

Bretherianism seems too sadistic to me. The body needs nourishment.

Also isn't there a real chance to become anorexic if you go long without food? 

🌟

🌟  Star ☀ Power 🌟

🌟

Breathatarianism is a crock of shit. 

Periodic fasting is one thing, but subsisting indefinitely on nothing but air is a delusion at best, and a dangerous lie at worst.

How to get to infinity? Divide by zero.

I'm not sure how I would feel about this, I get what Ray is trying to say in the first video. Close-minded me about a year ago would had turned that video off after the first minute. This would be a very difficult thing to do especially here in America since our culture is so centered around food, my family would perceive me as insane haha. I highly doubt I could see myself trying this at any point, the initiation period would be brutal. 

Everyone has their own level of understanding how the universe works, no 1 is saying you do to this. This is for those educational purposes and who are willing, trusting and seeking a cleanse at the deepest, spiritual level possible. Start slow and do what works for you. You can do a juice then water fast first and sometimes that can be enough for you or that can open doors for you to reach a greater understanding of universal function beyond any science or life function you currently understand.

I understand this offends some even with an open-minded forum like this because our whole lives have been taught to think, believe and expect only but a certain way, a one side of the coin and when information does present itself that does not fall into harmony with how you have grown to think and believe it will effect you deeply because it shatters everything you have grown to live by and this is completely understanding as general human function although no one is forcing you to do or believe anything, I am simply providing what i understand and know for myself from personal experience.

Some of the most Enlightened Beings fasted for multiple weeks or months to reach their highest state, you need to let go of everything and have complete trust in self/universe to reach that stage but it doesn't require you to do it indefinitely but only for periods at a time and when you are doing it you will know where to go from there, if to continue doing so or revert back as you will have the purest mind/body complex one can possibly have since you are closer to source consciousness than ever before when the system is as clean as it can possibly get.

Now fasting is important and everyone should do it and depending on their diet/lifestyle an average of 2-4 times a year. Do it for few days first then work your way up to longer, from experience you will naturally seek to go longer after the next run because you feel more cleansed, more enlightened and more (At home) the deeper you go.

The more you lose yourself, the more you find oneself

Eventually you can go from juice fasting to water fasting the next time around and see how you feel then and experiment with that until you find your higher awareness that will lead you into where you'd like to be next. Some don't go further than water fasting and some do, its simply your choice.

Peace

Edited by pluto

B R E A T H E

8 hours ago, Dodoster said:

I really dont like the idea of stopping food altogether for such long period. I am however considering to start eating only fruit, veg and nuts for a few weeks, to clean this body up a bit.

Currently a vegetarian,  but the jump to vegan still seems huge.

Bretherianism seems too sadistic to me. The body needs nourishment.

Also isn't there a real chance to become anorexic if you go long without food? 

Yes there is always a chance but its all based on the level of consciousness/understanding of the individual. Its the belief systems that need to be shattered and have adequate consciousness to do this efficiently which is why its best done with a guide like Ray Maor, Ricardo Salas ect.. that completely understands how this works so they guide you through it along with the rest of the group which you will see its working for them too thus why belief systems dissolve along with ego and that is what keeps you full of life and alive even after 10-20 days of these extreme fasts. Why do you think placebo works.

This is not a lifestyle like veganism ect.. its a state of mind.

Edited by pluto

B R E A T H E

Some other interesting videos by others who have experimented with this or taken this path.

Now again my goal is not to change you or force you to do anything, its purely to help raise consciousness on earth and what we are truly capable of and understand what fasting can do. Breatharianism is final stage but in which when you do fasts you will notice how you always seek a purer fast each time but everyone already knows about fasting and so on so i thought i'll be the one to introduce an ever deeper level of fasting or being.

If this is too much for you, simply go and get into raw foods, juice or water fasting and see where you go from there. Its your life :)

Somethings need to be believed to be seen.

Edited by pluto

B R E A T H E

I see the good that can come out of this, it's more like I'm not sure if I'm ready to even to take the plunge yet. This will defiantly be in the back of my mind though. I am a person who wants to achieve the highest levels of awaking that I possibly can.

24 minutes ago, nightrider1435 said:

I see the good that can come out of this, it's more like I'm not sure if I'm ready to even to take the plunge yet. This will defiantly be in the back of my mind though. I am a person who wants to achieve the highest levels of awaking that I possibly can.

Indeed brother, One step at a time :)

Here is a generally well explained guide on fasting that can help you eventually get where you want to be.

B R E A T H E

I'm going to keep mediating for now but I have a feeling I will give it an attempt at some point. If your body is calm your mind will be calm, makes sense. 

I'm starting to notice the less i consume food the less i require sleep/restoration. When i was eating only raw fruits i slept on average 3-4hours a night.

I guess because the purer the body is the more in a meditative state it resides. Very interesting.

B R E A T H E

Be careful with this. Neglecting your instincts and your body needs can sometimes be dangerous. Notice also that tribes that eat less have a much cleaner, less stressful environment and eat high quality organic food. If you do something like this, make sure it's in the summer and it's done in a stress-free environment. And don't forget the middle path. ;)

Yeah that's the thing too, my body is not ready for this. I mainly drink water only, but I still have a sloppy diet.

On 3/24/2017 at 9:53 PM, Toshko said:

Be careful with this. Neglecting your instincts and your body needs can sometimes be dangerous. Notice also that tribes that eat less have a much cleaner, less stressful environment and eat high quality organic food. If you do something like this, make sure it's in the summer and it's done in a stress-free environment. And don't forget the middle path. ;)

Well said. That's just the thing.. One of the most profound things I've learned during experiences with fasting, juicing or just a lighter diet/lifestyle is that your connection and awareness to and with your body becomes much more accurate and natural. You will start to understand and learn to listen to your body on a greater or sometimes "whole new" level as even the slightest change will become noticeable.

Found this more scientific analysis

Edited by pluto

B R E A T H E