PurpleTree

The seeking energy

16 posts in this topic

Let’s talk about it

what are your thoughts on it?

For example i am often looking at different websites, reddit, dating apps, nonduality videos, Ukraine videos and go back and forth etc etc

i‘m not really sure what i‘m seeking or trying to avoid, i guess just trying to avoid boredom or trying to find „something better“

Will the seeking/resisting energy exhaust itself or is there a way to speed the process up?

Edited by PurpleTree

I think seeking is a type of exploration process of beliefs.

Except direct seeking that involves daily needs such as groceries and other material things that you may desire to get your hands on.

Beliefs tends to run it's course no matter what we feel about them. And I suspect that this is what gives us motivation to seek out either clarity or confirmation for our held beliefs. You really can't lose anything of value if your beliefs themselves get lost in the process, since it would take you closer the truth of who you are. 

Edited by ZzzleepingBear

Even this forum i refresh ALot of times, probably thinking i will find something interesting or a gold nugget. But 99.999% it‘s just uninteresting noise. Not sure why my brain doesn‘t learn that and stops refreshing.

What is there to seek honestly this is already it ?

what are you seeking for?

what you‘re looking for is what is looking.

Edited by PurpleTree

So i guess seeking comes from trying to fulfill a need, conscioussly or unconsciously.

So some people stuff their face with food etc because they are trying to fullfil another need that they don‘t know or don‘t know how to adress.

Me coming from an unstable home blabla where many times i felt abandoned or rejected. I have a „need“ and seek out to be loved by everybody and not get rejected or abandoned. Which is impossible so my ego became disfunctional.

1 hour ago, CARDOZZO said:

You’re running from death.

You too

why are you scared of psychedelics? Or maybe it was someone else

7 minutes ago, CARDOZZO said:

I am running from death also ?

I fear insanity.

Insane in the brain

No matter what you're seeking, you're always just looking for yourself. Pretty obvious and straightforward, still, I like to play the game. To this day I still chase my own tail, no shame in that lol. 

@PurpleTree 

Maybe try turning that seeking energy within and figure out who or what is behind that unquenchable need!

♥ 

Edited by VeganAwake

“Everything is honoured, but nothing matters.” — Eckhart Tolle.

"I have lived on the lip of insanity, wanting to know reasons, knocking on a door. It opens. I've been knocking from the inside." -- Rumi