igor699669

Music that plays in my head

14 posts in this topic

Is there any method of removing that  from my head? Methods like listen full song don't work . Maybe there is more profound stuff? 

Classic ADD symptom, I got it too. Welcome to the club!

Why so serious?

7 hours ago, Bazooka Jesus said:

F*ck, I also can check my gas stove before going out about 6-7 times or photo it before vacation :) can I treat that and ADD? Better without drugs 

9 hours ago, Bazooka Jesus said:

Wow never heard of that. How u deal with it ? If you happen to mind it , maybe not 

Edited by Sugarcoat

@igor699669 @Sugarcoat

Well, you can numb those symptoms with drugs or whatever (which is what people usually do), but the only way to really heal it is to address the root cause. You see, the function of that music playing in your head 24/7 is to basically drown out your internal turmoil; it's like turning on a radio at maximum volume so that you don't have to listen to the cries of your own soul, to put it in stark & poetic terms.

Personally, I am looking into energy healing and hypnotherapy at the moment... of course, things like psychedelics, meditation and breathwork can be helpful tools to a certain extent, but in my case it seems that some proper therapy is required in order to dissolve the traumatic patterns in a more permanent way.

Why so serious?

Btw, Canadian psychologist Gabor Maté wrote an excellent book about ADD titled "Scattered Minds". That one was a real eye opener for me.

Why so serious?

19 minutes ago, Bazooka Jesus said:

Btw, Canadian psychologist Gabor Maté wrote an excellent book about ADD titled "Scattered Minds". That one was a real eye opener for me.

Thank you man, I read that! And thanks for your answer! 

12 hours ago, Bazooka Jesus said:

I’ve got AD4K 

“I once tried to explain existential dread to my toaster, but it just popped up and said, "Same."“ -Gemini AI

10 hours ago, Bazooka Jesus said:

I am looking into energy healing

Energy in you is ~already ~trying it’s best to heal .

In my experience. This tendency to want to listen to music and perhaps dissociate has been profoundly healing when I’ve “went along with it”.  The very resistance to it prevents this flow of energy. When fully embraced energy can flow and does something to us that is beyond simply mental, even the physical body is affected positively. 

also of course in addition to this, “root cause” work as you mention! 

but I feel people in society have a tendency to see compulsions as just either a symptom of something deeper (aka no value in themselves) or an enemy to try to win. But these  compulsions are serving a purpose (which you pointed out)  and have much more to them than what’s usually painted . 

Edited by Sugarcoat

Exercise. 

How is this post just me acting out my ego in the usual ways? Is this post just me venting and justifying my selfishness? Are the things you are posting in alignment with principles of higher consciousness and higher stages of ego development? Are you acting in a mature or immature way? Are you being selfish or selfless in your communication? Are you acting like a monkey or like a God-like being?

2 minutes ago, integral said:

Exercise. 

Which foot first? The left or the right?

Walkie-Talkie!

Edited by Yimpa

“I once tried to explain existential dread to my toaster, but it just popped up and said, "Same."“ -Gemini AI

1 hour ago, integral said:

Exercise. 

Music in the head is trying to make you get up and DANCE

Edited by Sugarcoat

??? 

How is this post just me acting out my ego in the usual ways? Is this post just me venting and justifying my selfishness? Are the things you are posting in alignment with principles of higher consciousness and higher stages of ego development? Are you acting in a mature or immature way? Are you being selfish or selfless in your communication? Are you acting like a monkey or like a God-like being?