integral

Don't take mushrooms when your a Teen... Obviously

4 posts in this topic

How is this post just me acting out my ego in the usual ways? Is this post just me venting and justifying my selfishness? Are the things you are posting in alignment with principles of higher consciousness and higher stages of ego development? Are you acting in a mature or immature way? Are you being selfish or selfless in your communication? Are you acting like a monkey or like a God-like being?

Didn't watch the video, but I thought he cut both his arms off from the thumbnail lmao.

God likes to cosplay as a human O.o xDxD

You can also indirectly kill people with your words and worldview. Think of all the LGBT folks who have died by suicide due to their family essentially shitting on them.

The same folks who would spit such vile crap are the same ones who will justify that psychedelics are terrible and should be banned.

Edited by Yimpa

"Wrongness is the unsung hero of growth, for it is only by venturing into the unknown and risking error that we can expand the boundaries of our understanding and pave the way for groundbreaking insights and innovations." -Claude 3 Opus

That's pretty terrifying, how do you even keep living after that? It's like those stories of people hitting someone with a car and they cannot bare it so they end up killing themselves shortly after. I admire the strength to put up with all that shit. The kid basically ruined his life overnight.

Edited by Rigel

Sailing on the ceiling