The Universe

Share Your Experience Of Oneness.

10 posts in this topic

I feel one with my ...........my .....my....hmm...my ......my ..my ..my ....gottit....my shadow

1. Only ONE path is true. Rest is noise
  2. God is beauty, rest is Ugly 

Ok, I will try to share my current experience and whether it is of Oneness ir not.

I've been doing a lot of Leos Patented (;)) guide to enlightenment and I find it very straight forward and bullshitless method of self enquiry. (No fancy indian names, atmans etc.)

So my current experience is of a strong feeling that I am a separate body,  because I am at work, but having a closer look, there is something fishy. 

The one that feels separate, this one I have identified as my Ego. I have conceded that Ive never seen my true Self yet, but also I know I am always it, even now. I am observing this whole Ego that feels separate and am turning away from it, trying to look at that dimensionless self which has no properties, the absolute 0. But ofcourse dufuq am I supposed to see nothing, right?

I bet after finding that as me and looking from there, every experience will be experience of oneness.

Edited by Dodoster

🌟

🌟  Star ☀ Power 🌟

🌟

37 minutes ago, Loreena said:

I feel one with my ...........my .....my....hmm...my ......my ..my ..my ....gottit....my shadow

Well that's already enought i guess ?.

@Dodoster It's probably a good sign that you're on the path to that if you can separate your ego from your body

I would personnaly describe Oneness by those things that appears :

1 : you see what is

2 : you ARE your surrounding

3 : you love EVERYTHING

4 : you are disoriented but also clear in the mind and with the senses 

5 : the barriers and layer of the ego's completely disappear and this body feel complete and One !

6 : you feel "blissed"

7 : you feel reality at 10000000%. It's like if it get through you to show you what is.

I have also realized that the ego and the mind is nothing more than a mecanism. 

That was my experience. :) Hope you find something as amazing and powerful or more powerful than what i feeled with your technique ;). 

Edited by The Universe

7 hours ago, PureExp said:

@The Universe It is not possible to experience two-ness. Or multiplicity.

And it is very easy to see that.

@Dodoster( i don't want to notice you Dodoster It's just that i don't know how to suppress a user on mobile ).

@PureExp Well say what you want to say but this is what i feeled and saw with all my senses. ( It wasn't changing my normal vision by the way, i could still walk around and do things, this was just under this stage ! ?? ) Maybe There wasn't that much detail from my experience and i can understand it ! It's hard to "describe" does kinda' things.

Edited by The Universe