SQAAD

Reacting to Leo's Video about Andrew Tate

5 posts in this topic

Leo talks in this quote about the sex webcam business. And says the following:

I could setup a web studio, very professional, clean. We could have legitimate contracts that lawyers wrote up . The girls would know that i'm getting 50%, they are getting 50%. I set them up. I introduced them. They come to work and they can leave any time. But they're happy because i provide them a good environment . It's good. You can have a business like that

:/ What????

A little before that quote Leo was talking about how demeaning it is to do sex work...Maybe he means something i don't understand. Because this seems contradicting to me.

Another criticism is that he said that girls who enter sex work, they will be traumatized for life. Which i find extremely unhelpful and pessimistic to say ....

I think you can work and heal from any trauma. It doesn't have to bug you for the rest of your life. I speak from experience too. But still i found this triggering and upsetting to hear.

I've noticed that Leo is extremely harsh and brutal with his teachings.... I understand that he wants to speak the truth but still many things he says are problematic and make people more miserable and demotivated that they were before...

Who really wants to hear that they will be fked up for life?? Also i don't think it's true. Some percentage of girls even just view it as another business and doesn't even bother them one bit. You can watch interviews with some prostitutes who are old and verify this for yourself.

Edited by SQAAD

@SQAAD Lets assume Andrew treats all of the ladies who has worked with him great and he's made tons of money for them and himself, that still does not make him a good model to follow because a majority of men would not be able to make money doing the same thing and if they did, there would be a low probability of creating a healthy working environment for these ladies.  

Tate is great at riling up frustrating emotions and he uses that to fish men into him.  

Tate's followers are unlikely to have love, success, and most importantly happiness following him.  The most disturbing thing is they probably know that deep down inside and love to follow him just to validate their feeling of lack and to be fair with Tate he even says it out loud to his audience.  

I've been planning a trip to Thailand and being informed about everything in this country. Watched hundreds of videos o expats who live there...

Some cute girls leave their third country villages living in misery, move to big cities to be sex workers... they go from living in misery to earning +7k dollars, becoming rich (in comparison of the average salary), buying 3 houses and cars for their family.

Well traumatizing woulndt be the word. More like mindfucking experience and spoiling/addictive if you have a weak mind. In this world it's very rare to be born poor and end up rich like this. If I was a woman in thailand Id like to be "traumatized" like this.

Leo needs to travel and see more world outside of his Las vegas condo.

Edited by Shawn Philips

Ideally, of course, you would not be running any kind of sex work business. However, web-camming is not illegal and it can be done as a legitmate business that treats its workers fairly and doesn't exploit them. The core problem with Tate's way of doing it is that it's maximally exploitative. So much so that it is in fact illegal.

Of course it is possible to heal yourself of any trauma, but realistically girls who go into sex work will be too traumatized to ever fully heal themselves, and it will require decades of therapy-style work.

Of course it also depends on what kind of sex work they do. Web-camming is a very mild form of sex work and not very traumatizing.

Edited by Leo Gura

You are God. You are Truth. You are Love. You are Infinity.

He is playing the role of a pimp, not a business man.

What you resist, persists and less of you exists. There is a part of you that never leaves. You are not in; you have never been. You know. You put it there and time stretches.