Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0
woohoo123

Help vaping N,N DMT - no effects

9 posts in this topic

Hi all,

Having issues vaping N,N DMT. It's my first time I have tried (syrian rue tea (1.5g) + 10mg DMT, 15mg DMT, 30mg DMT) today but I've not been able to achieve any noticeable effects. 

I am not on any meds or anything which may inhibit this. I am confident my substance is N,N DMT (don't ask my why). 

I think it is more likely some flaws in my method of administration.

I am trying to vape DMT using a HAMR dab rig https://www.getmyster.com/products/hamr-cold-start-concentrate-rig but I am not sure what I am doing wrong.

I am not a smoker and this is my first time trying to operate something like this so appreciate any feedback.

Conscious of burning the DMT, I actually take the torch off the stand and wave it back and forth (on a low torch setting where there is still flame) under the nail so I don't overheat the substance. I stop the torch at each state change so I don't move too fast too quickly.

Observed state changes:
Here is what I saw from my observations it goes from:
(1) Yellow crystal -> (2) yellow liquid -> (3) small bubbles appearing slowly in yellow liquid (more liquid than bubbles at this stage), tiny bits of vapour -> (4) larger and more violent bubbles appearing in yellow liquid (there is more bubbles than there is liquid now), more vapour produced -> (5) poof everything is gone, lots of vapour

Process

I was a bit nervous at first so I took some puffs at stage 3. These puffs were easy to take, there was no resistance to getting that into my lungs and holding it there for 5-10 seconds. But since it is only a little vapour I think that is expected.

At stage 4 I turn off the torch and start twirling the carb cap to try and 'evaporate' the remaining substance with the existing heat. I find at this point some of the substance has evaporated but there is still some yellow liquid at the bottom of the nail, I need to apply more heat (turn on the torch) to evaporate that and get to stage 5.

At stage 5 all the substance is gone from my nail and I notice my entire rig is filled with a dense vapour. Whereas in stage 3 it was still mostly clear.  

When I draw at stage 5 the vapour is very dense. I find it hard to hold in and I have a natural inclination to cough it up. The floral/new rubber/plasticy smell is quite strong. After smoking I notice my windpipe is a bit phlegmy as a reaction to it - Is this normal?  or have I burnt my DMT?

Is stage 5 supposed to be when you actually start to draw in the vapours? Is it normal for vapour to feel this dense and want to cough it up? or am I coughing it up because I have burnt it and there is nasty stuff in there?

When I look at my nail there is no produce left at the bottom of it, everything is gone. But I notice there is some dark smears around the inside a little further up. I don't think I am burning the DMT though, I think those are just thin layers of DMT during the evaporation process which stuck to the side and got burnt there due to the heat. There isn't any black residue at the bottom of the nail...

Effects

Not sure what I am missing here or doing wrong, any advice would be appreciated. 

After making a large draw at stage 5 on 30mg I laid back and noticed my roof tile patterns were moving around in slightly odd ways, although it wasn't very strong effect it was more of a dizzy effect.

I could have a high tolerance but I want to make sure I got my technique right first? The dab rig does have cold water at the bottom which may be filtering some things out.. but I would still expect something...

Thanks

Edited by woohoo123

4 minutes ago, woohoo123 said:

When I draw at stage 5 the vapour is very dense. I find it hard to hold in and I have a natural inclination to cough it up.

Lol. Yeah, of course! That's the real shit right there. To get high you gotta inhale that thick white vapor deep in your lungs and hold it for 60 seconds until your eyes bulge out of your head. And you do that multiple times in a row until you're dying.

Or you can be wise and just take it orally with harmala.

Edited by Leo Gura

You are God. You are Truth. You are Love. You are Infinity.

11 minutes ago, Leo Gura said:

Lol. Yeah, of course! That's the real shit right there. To get high you gotta inhale that thick white vapor deep in your lungs and hold it for 60 seconds until your eyes bulge out of your head. And you do that multiple times in a row until you're dying.

Or you can be wise and just take it orally with harmala.

Yea I was wondering if that was normal or not for people who vape it. I'm not a smoker and tbh it kind of put me off vaping it altogether if that is the 'normal' experience. That shit can't be good for your lungs.

The other possible scenario is my DMT is contaminated with other chemicals somehow which is causing the harshness, but be interesting to compare with what other people experience or if I am just doing something flat out wrong.

Of course it's not good for your lungs. All vaping is terrible for the lungs.

Yes, DMT vapor is very harsh when it is very concentrated. Although I find weed way worse.

Also keep in mind that if you burn the DMT by overheating it, it produces a very nasty harsh burnt vapor. You need to avoid that. It is not easy to always vaporize the DMT properly. This takes skill. Proper inhalation also require skill.

Edited by Leo Gura

You are God. You are Truth. You are Love. You are Infinity.

easiest method is to make a vape cart.

that way you can keep hitting it while you’re already tripping. 

or yeah, as leo said, drink that shit. idk about you but vaping dmt is usually not fun for me. it comes on so strong and its just a mindfuck with little to no takeaway.

Edited by Oppositionless

9 hours ago, Leo Gura said:

Of course it's not good for your lungs. All vaping is terrible for the lungs.

Yes, DMT vapor is very harsh when it is very concentrated. Although I find weed way worse.

Also keep in mind that if you burn the DMT by overheating it, it produces a very nasty harsh burnt vapor. You need to avoid that. It is not easy to always vaporize the DMT properly. This takes skill. Proper inhalation also require skill.

How do you take it orally in pill form? I did some research yesterday as I had time, and I saw that it's recommended to do it in a Cold-Start  Rig and also a Dab Rig, I saw you recommended to take it orally and in one comment while researching yesterday mentioned "dab rig is best" to paraphrase. 

When I did some testing with the vape kit I bought I found a proper inhalation technique that was relatively easy to do as the device allowed for deep inhales etc. with close to 0 pressure on the lungs while all the vaped poured out of my nostrils, although it took me 10-20 attempts and I did not recreate it as I never smoked afterwards and IIRC I had this odd experience I journaled once about... I would prefer to not damage my health so much, so I would be curious to ask how this can be taken orally, as I did not find anything on the net yesterday about this. Or will this be part of the psychdelic course?
I still have some NN-DMT and would prefer to take it orally, if this is possible, out of my own curiosity I would love to test it with hashish in a Dab Rig type setup, although I would like to test it pure first, and also make smaller steps & progress here.

Also an interesting information is this currently 1D-LSD is completely legal in Germany, and there are open shops selling this on the street. I will order most likely next week and the prices are similar for each shop selling it, before it is banned again be the NPSG. I can post links as it's completely legal currently, yet sourcing is not allowed and it's mostly for German users. If you'd be fine with this I could share it. Otherwise if others read this they can inform themselves. Currently it's legal and sold openly, due to not beign part of the NPSG law. 

When I searched actualized.org I did not find any info about 1D-LSD, I thought most would already know this and I am late on this.

Edited by ValiantSalvatore

8 hours ago, QQQ said:

I had fantastic success with the direct e-mesh method. Once you’ve got the correct wattage all that’s left to do is learn how to inhale correctly.

Slow and deep inhalation until your lungs are full/the substance is vaporised completely. Hold it until you can’t any longer. I was completely gone in less that 10 seconds with a 30mg dose.

Anything more than 30mg, I went up to 45mg which I strongly don’t recommend as I physically stopped breathing, will require two draws based on your lung capacity.

How does it feel as you inhale? Not sure if you get the same as me (in terms of just wanting to cough it immediately). I have read around some people say it is smooth some say it is harsh.

I don't think I am burning it or if I am just being a bit soft because I am not a smoker and not used to it?

Ayahuasca is just much better than vaping. 

47 minutes ago, QQQ said:

You get used to the heavy dense vapour. Inhale deep and hold it, and within a few seconds the pain will be replaced with pleasure and relaxation. If you burn it then it will be very harsh and make you cough.

When you vaporise it at the right temperature and inhale smoothly and deeply then it’s okay.

I’m not a smoker and it wasn’t nice to begin with but you get used to it like anything else.

getting shot out of your body is relaxing? lmao

I kid I kid

Edited by Oppositionless