Majed

cool french music

13 posts in this topic

alright guys i am about to provide you with some of my latest discoveries when it comes to music especially of a french nature.

i love this artist "tiakola" his melodies are nice and he's got a universe, i sort get lost in the clouds each time i listen to him.

this song is pure refreshing caramel

these 2 are pure wisdom embedded into melodic beauty. Splendid pieces of creativity. 

Edited by Majed

@Majed Are you Lebanese?

17 hours ago, Sidra khan said:

bienvenu garcon :D

Oui bien sur :)

Omelette au fromage, baguette, tout ça tout ça :) 

Edited by Schizophonia

If you dont understand, you're not twisted enough.

I me some French food my way. 

You should seek to transcend the limitations of the ego and the mind in order to experience a sense of unity with the universe or ultimate reality. You can do meditation,sef inquiry and contemplating for that. To recognize the underlying oneness that is believed to exist beyond the realm of dualistic perception.

15 hours ago, Sidra khan said:

Why you're offering me cheese omelette, baguette, all that all that? :)

He's just giving you the full French experience

@Sidra khan you must love croissant 

You should seek to transcend the limitations of the ego and the mind in order to experience a sense of unity with the universe or ultimate reality. You can do meditation,sef inquiry and contemplating for that. To recognize the underlying oneness that is believed to exist beyond the realm of dualistic perception.

Just now, Sidra khan said:

Yes please deliver to my home :D?

Yes Madam. Let me know when. 

4 minutes ago, Sidra khan said:

Apprécier :D

Sweet

59 minutes ago, Enlightement said:

@Sidra khan you must love croissant 

No that sucks, I think it's a conspiracy of the French not to arouse suspicion and keep true knowledge esoteric. :)

Do his own stuff, that's the elite of sweet gastronomy.

Not: As a general rule, always listen to obese cooks, they are the best 

5wmyjr.png

Edited by Schizophonia

@Schizophonia I remember the first time I dipped croissant in milk and voila. It felt like I tasted heaven. And then there's French toast that I like me with sum butter and peanut jelly. 

4 minutes ago, Enlightement said:

@Schizophonia I remember the first time I dipped croissant in milk and voila. It felt like I tasted heaven. And then there's French toast that I like me with sum butter and peanut jelly. 

Yes it is true that it is good.

But it remains overrated :P

Edited by Schizophonia

this one is indescribable