Someone here

Being blissful 24/7

113 posts in this topic

3 hours ago, Yimpa said:

You must be dissolve completely, so that everything is left. 

Yes but it is not enough to dissolve your ego, then the old patterns come back. you have to understand them

2 hours ago, Breakingthewall said:

Yes but it is not enough to dissolve your ego, then the old patterns come back. you have to understand them

You don't dissolve mental patterns by using more mental patterns to understand them. That would be adding fuel to the fire.

Harmonization of the mind happens naturally when your awareness remains focused on the absolute light within.

Just because God loves you doesn't mean it is going to shape the cosmos to suit you. God loves you so much that it will shape you to suit the cosmos.

4 hours ago, Moksha said:

You don't dissolve mental patterns by using more mental patterns to understand them. That would be adding fuel to the fire.

Harmonization of the mind happens naturally when your awareness remains focused on the absolute light within.

Heh, I just read this now.

It’s beyond logic how the mirror can mirror itself within the illusion. 

I’m glad “I” don’t have to figure it out :x

“I once tried to explain existential dread to my toaster, but it just popped up and said, "Same."“ -Gemini AI

1 hour ago, Yimpa said:

It’s beyond logic how the mirror can mirror itself within the illusion. 

There's no limit to the levels you can explore within the dream. As a kid, I remember dreaming that I was dreaming that I was dreaming. It's like an endless hall of mirrors, each mirror reflecting the mirror in front of it, and projecting its reflection to the mirror behind.

No wonder awareness so easily loses itself within reflection. If you want to escape the mirror trap, stop reflecting.

Just because God loves you doesn't mean it is going to shape the cosmos to suit you. God loves you so much that it will shape you to suit the cosmos.

6 hours ago, Moksha said:

You don't understand nothing using mental patterns. Understanding happens from the essence of what you are. like when you are a two year old and you learn to speak. understanding is a capacity of what you are

25 minutes ago, Breakingthewall said:

You don't understand nothing using mental patterns. Understanding happens from the essence of what you are. like when you are a two year old and you learn to speak. understanding is a capacity of what you are

"Harmonization of the mind happens naturally when your awareness remains focused on the absolute light within."

You seem to be agreeing with this, and if so why are you seeing direct realization as having anything to do with understanding your mental patterns? Enlightenment is letting go of mental patterns, because you no longer identify with them. You don't need to understand them to dissolve them, you just need to directly understand who you are.

1 minute ago, Moksha said:

Enlightenment is letting go of mental patterns, because you no longer identify with them. You don't need to understand them to dissolve them, you just need to directly understand who you are.

when you open yourself completely to the now, it gains limitless depth, you are, and there is nothing to understand. you are depth without limit, here and now. Existence. the learned mind cannot capture this, it must turn away. but later, you return to the learned mind, the well closes, reality loses depth, you are again skating on the surface, the ice sheet has returned. then the patterns come back. you have to understand them so they don't dominate you.

1 minute ago, Breakingthewall said:

when you open yourself completely to the now, it gains limitless depth, you are, and there is nothing to understand. you are depth without limit, here and now. Existence. the learned mind cannot capture this, it must turn away. but later, you return to the learned mind, the well closes, reality loses depth, you are again skating on the surface, the ice sheet has returned. then the patterns come back. you have to understand them so they don't dominate you.

When you are open completely to the now, limitless, the patterns of the mind disappear. If they reappear later, the solution isn't to grab them, interrogate them, and try to understand them.

The solution is to return to the now, over and over again, until it becomes your default state of being.

1 minute ago, Moksha said:

The solution is to return to the now, over and over again, until it becomes your default state of being.

14 minutes ago, Moksha said:

Yes I agree, but I think it's necessary to understand. for me it is. if not, the patterns are irresistible. for me the path to openness is a path of understanding.

43 minutes ago, Moksha said:

57 minutes ago, Moksha said:

Do you think that this state of flow is enlightenment right? the absence of ego, the mind without patterns. 

Leo here would say that you can go much deeper, to the understanding of the absolute. I think so too. Opening and flow without thought is not the same as the revelation of the infinite. the great mystery. The dance that flows from the infinity.  psychedelics cause more openness. But is it necessary? Or is it a compulsion?

Edited by Breakingthewall

9 minutes ago, Breakingthewall said:

Do you think that this state of flow is enlightenment right? the absence of ego, the mind without patterns. 

Leo here would say that you can go much deeper, to the understanding of the absolute. I think so too. Opening and flow without thought is not the same as the revelation of the infinite. the great mystery. The dance that flows from the infinity.  psychedelics cause more openness

Yes, enlightenment is the perpetual absence of ego-identification. If you are moving into and out of the flow state, putting on the ego mask over and over again, you aren't enlightened. Trading the human mask for an alien mask doesn't make you any more enlightened.

Leo seems to believe that scuba diving into ever deeper levels of exotic identification is AWAKENING. It isn't. It is IMAGINING.

28 minutes ago, Moksha said:

Trading the human mask for an alien mask doesn't make you any more enlightened.

Leo seems to believe that scuba diving into ever deeper levels of exotic identification is AWAKENING. It isn't. It is IMAGINING.

Said in that way, yes, but maybe We dont understand what he is saying, because he does not explain it. maybe he means something different, that alien is a way of expressing... whatever. I don't think he is dumb to fall for those traps 

30 minutes ago, Moksha said:

you are moving into and out of the flow state, putting on the ego mask over and over again, you aren't enlightened

I'm not, just only being able to open up to the now longer and longer, but 90% of the time falling into the mind, sometimes unpleasantly. but every time I manage to get out of my mind, it's freedom. I try to do it daily, meditating, microdosing, whatever. It's something that goes little by little imo. the big difference is between never and sometimes.

on the other hand, there is another Thing: psychedelics. 5 meo dmt does something I want to master but find it difficult. the absolute void, and behind it, the revelation, the mystical experience. infinity manifesting without any obstacle. the unthinkable. on the other hand, be careful... it's a shortcut, something that must be used to educate the being that I am to really want the opening, to drink the cup of existence until the end

19 minutes ago, Breakingthewall said:

every time I manage to get out of my mind, it's freedom

This is the only realization you truly need. Integrating the realization, to deeper and deeper levels, is the real work of enlightenment.