Lurking667

Horror DMT trip : infinite recursive loops of pain

8 posts in this topic

Hey guys, I made a quick youtube video about a trip report I found online that really reminded me of one of my previous bad trips that I reported on this website a few years ago : 

Anyway here is the video, I'm happy to take any advice to improve the future content on my channel! 

Holy shit, that was a terrifying one!  And that’s a perfect accent for narrating bad trips.

My last 2 trips have been negative, but thankfully nothing close to that.  I’ve taken a month off so far, and am considering getting back into it with a nice and easy low dose that will hopefully be positive again.  I’m now imagining that very few of us have any idea how deep this can go.

12 minutes ago, bmcnicho said:

Holy shit, that was a terrifying one!  And that’s a perfect accent for narrating bad trips.

xD

“I once tried to explain existential dread to my toaster, but it just popped up and said, "Same."“ -Gemini AI

@Lurking667 LSD is well known to promote obsessive thinking. I have OCD and I tripped while I was in the midst of the peak of this mental illness and it was pure hell. The narrator you talk about is the OCD voice. When I used to tripp on acid, My OCD would get 10 times worse. Flight of ideas and then it start making me doubt myself and beleifs and it asks me to provide urgent answers to any question that comes to my mind and if I don't come up with an answer it feels pretty bad. Just reading your post gave me some OCD vibes.

Also, using weed on such a big dose was defenitely not a good idea. Weed potentiate acid a lot.

Edited by LSD-Rumi

18 hours ago, Lurking667 said:

Anyway here is the video, I'm happy to take any advice to improve the future content on my channel! 

Sounds like a proper spiritual experience that was experienced by someone who was not interested in spirituality.

Nice voice by the way, you will make a good narrator if you are intrested in such things.

Edited by LSD-Rumi

17 minutes ago, LSD-Rumi said:

@Lurking667 LSD is well known to promote obsessive thinking. I have OCD and I tripped while I was in the midst of the peak of this mental illness and it was pure hell. The narrator you talk about is the OCD voice. When I used to tripp on acid, My OCD would get 10 times worse. Flight of ideas and then it start making me doubt myself and beleifs and it asks me to provide urgent answers to any question that comes to my mind and if I don't come up with an answer it feels pretty bad. Just reading your post gave me some OCD vibes.

Also, using weed on such a big dose was defenitely not a good idea. Weed potentiate acid a lot.

High dosage weed does exactly that to me, incoherent thinking and rambling, complete loss of control of ones mind. While LSD gives me a very clear mind with peak insights and cognitive performance. Iis really subjective how these substances work for each individual. 

Edited by integral

How is this post just me acting out my ego in the usual ways? Is this post just me venting and justifying my selfishness? Are the things you are posting in alignment with principles of higher consciousness and higher stages of ego development? Are you acting in a mature or immature way? Are you being selfish or selfless in your communication? Are you acting like a monkey or like a God-like being?

2 minutes ago, integral said:

High dosage weed does exactly that to me, incoherent thinking and rambling, complete loss of control of ones mind. While LSD gives me a very clear mind with peak insights and cognitive performance. Iis really subjective how these substances work for each individual. 

Yeah, it is different for everyone but many people report that acid make them obsessive with loopy thoughts. Acid activates glutamate receptors which are more active in people with OCD.

getting flashbacks to the first time I tried weed from this story, handbiting, screaming and everything

God that was a horrible experience lmao

obviously he took way too much and probably didn’t even know what dmt was. thats a recipe for disaster

Edited by Oppositionless