Danioover9000

Immaturity examples mega thread.

80 posts in this topic

This one's really good. Notice the levels of confusion this player is experiencing trying to understand spirituality and hermeticism as a concept to understand what the game and story plot really is:

Notice how immaturely he understands those advanced concepts.

Edited by Danioover9000

On 11/21/2023 at 10:01 AM, Danioover9000 said:

@not-a-faerie

So you submit yourself as an example of immaturity here?

what does it matter, is my point. every holds beliefs, and a lot of people get caught up in that, in fact id say most people do. my only desire is to emphasise the open minded approach rather than arguing needlessly over subjective ideas.

Shadiversity has lately been the best example of immaturity, even when being a father and family guy himeelf, and Australian:

Not just on this A.I delusion, but Shad was alwo intellectual hubris when talking about Nun Chucks.

This immaturity example is of plagiarism and YouTube, however due to developmental factors like value systems, cognitive progression patterns, moral frameworks, personality types and traits, 9 stages of ego development, states of being/becoming, life experiences and other lines of personal to societal development, ideological beliefs indoctrinated, and self biases and preferences. Even the philosophical and historical forms of plagiarism, while it's sometimes illegal and mostly unethical, there are lower forms of plagiarism that exists within humans, within the master/student relationship, when a student observes and studies the master's skills, copies them near perfectly, and later on iterates or innovates from other masters and teachers. In short plagiarism actually is complicated and postmodernism, but yes when someone copies too exactly what you do, and that plagiarism threatens your income, reputation and way of life, it can be problematic and all philosophy goes out the window. :

This may depend on how you literally or metaphorically interpret this video. I feel like long term it' s immature. Makes sense if he's talking about Self Help as an industry, or the few famous Gurus that made a lot of money, but I don't think it's funny when some people really needed self help material to improve their lives, but that's comedy, something implicitly communicated that's hard to understand:

It could also be the case as 75-80% of the world isn't as developed as the USA or UK, so Self Help is found only within developed western countries as well, as most parts of the word is still developing with their different survival needs and challenges to even read and practice self help.

Self Help still useful though, and I laughed because it's partly right and partly wrong.

Another immaturity example, from pretending to be a cat, to misunderstanding philosophical concepts, and acting so soft and offended and even hesitant with the H-scenes and mature themes...BUT OSTS HIGHLIGHTS ON HIS DISCORD FOR HIS YOUN G AUDIENCES TO SEE!!! What a hypocrite. Go date and study PUA and some self help stuff:

Never clicking on “Preview Post” before you submit a reply on a forum.

Read your bs objectively first before submitting :D

“I once tried to explain existential dread to my toaster, but it just popped up and said, "Same."“ -Gemini AI

Great example of immaturity, and also being a covert racist if you know enough about rap, hip hop culture, black culture, and King Dotta's rap style. Reason why I say this is because this reactor chose to attack and undermine the technical, but downplays the message behind the bars together. Also chooses to not give prior context for this beef/drama between King Dotta and Knox Hill and Ren, hoe Knox Hill dissed King Dotta first. Also great example of how evil and ignorant the react community and reactors are, being content thieves, stealing content via not asking permission and playing most of their videos without credit, in poor taste and devilry. Funny he calls King Dotta a thief, yet this third wheel Dan is also a thief:

When you learn of the full situation this react is stupid.

Here's another interesting immaturity example, it's hard to detect but look between 24:00 to 28:00 minutes:

A great example of an immature mindset by these 3 stooges:

Claiming they're partly biased to Eminem and trying to downplay it and fake an objective tone and framing, but most of the video they're emotionally hurt, disappointed and negatively thinking/feeling, being defensive and dogmatic which then clouds their self awareness and makes them even more biased. Like they complain that the Game was taking too long, dissing others like 50 cent or Dr. Dre instead of Eminem, but they downplay and let Eminem slide with the same tactics of dissing the target rapper but his other artists and companies, and parts of mainstream culture, which is hypocritical. I suggest you watch it and observe their body language and tonality. In comparison and contrast to me, even though I'm an Eminem fan I remain objective and check my biases, and do my own homework on other rappers and their catalogues, see what they're capable of, and respect rap battling and diss tracks as an artform. I even know some slangs and rap sayings here and there, which makes their reaction to 'I unpack the heat with my oven mitts.' a slang for unpacking a gun and shooting someone, and their reaction to that line as  a hook is just sad. Little commentary about how nice and fire the music beat was, and little fairness towards The Game and how he written his lyrics and bars, no thoughtful commentary. This is why I consider this a great example of immaturity, and it's embarrassing it's a YouTube video of reactors, which means there's some editing, which means they had chances to self reflect and see their own stupidity. 

Edited by Danioover9000

This guy's just an endless example of immaturity, can't even appreciate a story or plot twist:

and

Twitch culture and online culture and social media has made this person immature. Also, disregarding whatever cognitive and moral reasoning for Kohaku's seeking of revenge, it's more understandable yet I can't empathize at that level. However, at around 2810 to 28:20, her answering that way of not for revenge sake, but it's what 'humans would have done' I immediately feel like a person who that deeply traumatized, in a strong state of depression, derealization, depersonalization, and strong apathy state, like a robot describing it's own actions from 3rd person perspective and comparing it's behavior as what 'a human would have done' that kind of answer comes from a deep psychological distancing from feelings/emotions associated to people and situations, stemming from also said trauma, which is why that response to me makes sense intuitively because a normal person would not describe themselves in that 3rd person apathy as that is what humans would do, as if the person speaking is a robot. I feel like this streamer/gamer is just too immature to get it, and delving into this is too risky for his viewer base and his career.

Edited by Danioover9000

This video has a good mixture of both maturity and immaturity, good points and overall decent video, spot the areas where it could be immature:

4 minutes ago, lostingenosmaze said:

1703457651695113.jpg

it’s obviously the Xbox’s fault 

“I once tried to explain existential dread to my toaster, but it just popped up and said, "Same."“ -Gemini AI

Fantastic example of immaturity, not this particular video although it's a mix between maturity/immaturity, what's fantastic was the other past video and clip I can't find, after his comments on Eminem, a white man being the G.O.A.T in an black culture setting, and the sea of reactionaries against this man's opinion is an IMMENSE TREASURE TROVE of immaturity!

As is what's covered in sociology, they have a concept called 'Bar Adjusting', look it up. Just fascinating stuff.

This takes the cake, so immature by the reactors, can't blame them too much cuz they ignorant of the UFC and MMA. But the deeper immaturity is Dana White and Sean Strickland, bunch of fucking clowns and snake oil salesmen, especially Dana White that bitch lies and is a hypocrite, doesn't discipline fighters when they say or do criminal things and are too disrespectful:

And of course, from my body language and tonality analysis, Dana White here's being defensive and evasive, he KNOWS that he let's a few fighters who are cash cows get away with immature and downright immoral disrespectful behavior( When Adyashanti was being racist using racial slurs against a white fighter, and when Connor Mcgregor went cosmic levels of trash talk and disrespect dealing with Khabib)

Not cultivating the beauty in the ordinary

IMO I have mixed feelings. This is a good example of stage green expressed in a healthy way, but at the same time, it's their property and land, it's their property and rights. Honestly if it was me, and my property was messy like that I'd fix it myself, or have my family/friends give a helping hand over some stranger IDK.

IMO I understand and can empathize with both perspectives, from the guy cleaning for free and being a humanitarian/environmentalist type of hippie or new ager, I get that kindness, but I also get the other side feeling defensive about some rando cleaning what's not theirs legally. So, IMO great examples of immaturity, one from oversight and blind compassion from one side, and the other perspective being close minded, defensive and allowing their lower ego to get reactive and reactionary rather than RESPONDING to the guy here. 

Stage green immaturity:

The dilemma of free speech : hate speech ratio.

Great example of an immature mind, both the reactor and Ryan Garcia's social media victim mindset: