Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0
Karmadhi

Biden cringe- Is this the best the democratic party of USA can bring?

5 posts in this topic

I am not American so i am writting this from an outsider perspective (I live in Western Europe).

I have seen so many blunder videos of Biden followed up with this cringe 

Joe Biden: “I Love Kids Jumping On My Lap” - YouTube.

It makes me think is this really how bad USA politics are? They cannot put a sane, mentally stable guy that knows in what planet he is and can articulate himself properly for 1 hour without saying dumb shit?

No offense to Biden, he is old and age can do all sorts of things. I am sure he was capable when he was younger.

But since the democratic party is huge, how hard is it to put a normal guy as President??

I am not comparing him with Trump here, but with other political candidates the democratic party can bring.

Personally I really really liked Sanders proposals but I assume he is too green for current America so he could not win. 

Fine. So maybe another less green mentally stable guy? How hard is that seriously!

7 hours ago, Karmadhi said:

But since the democratic party is huge, how hard is it to put a normal guy as President??

Very hard.

Don't underestimates what it takes to win a presidential election.

Specially with a real neo-fascist threat waiting if you fail.

Biden already won one election, he is the best bet. 

OP,

Did you check out this thread of mine?

Edited by Hardkill

Bernie Sanders was cool, but too old as well.

I don't think Democrats have shown any other outstanding candidate, like Obama was in his time, for now. Buttigieg or Warren are meh.

Ocasio-Cortez is too young, maybe in some years. There are some barriers for her yet.

Most recent Biden cringe moment:

Edited by VictorB02

“The eye through which I see God is the same eye through which God sees me; my eye and God's eye are one eye, one seeing, one knowing, one love.” ― Meister Eckhart,