Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0
Emotionalmosquito

Menstrual blood as the new frontier of modern medicine!

9 posts in this topic

Welp, I was right all along fellas and fellettes. That nasty smelly blood that everyone has a stick up their ass about and can’t handle the thought of has now been discovered to contain the most flexible and fast growing form of stem cells. At first I thought it was too good to be true, perhaps a parody of sorts. But alas it is actually real. Everyone who belittled me for my unorthodox fascination will have to apologize and the nightclubs will have to let me back in. PERIODS ARE THE FUTURE OF MEDICINE whether it grosses you out or not. Unfortunately, I’ll have to find some way to obtain a girlfriend before I can run my own experiments though. 

I recently did some research on cd34+ stem cells. The problem being that the only way to release them is by swallowing a cynobacterium containing an l-selectin-ligand protein, it's a cd34+ releaser (it's not just this type of cell, of course) and that's just deplete your reserves.
Otherwise, the stem cells themselves are not consumable orally and this technology will be reserved for the medical sector, unless you are ready to inject yourself with female menstruation, or spinal cord extracts.
It would be cool if we could find a source accessible to everyone, one way or another.

If you dont understand, you're not twisted enough.

I'm all for periods doing something positive! Every time my girlfriend tells me she's on her period I feel a boulder of anxiety lifted lol.

hrhrhtewgfegege

23 hours ago, Emotionalmosquito said:

That nasty smelly blood that everyone has a stick up their ass about and can’t handle the thought of

I don't know what makes you think that menstrual blood is more gross than the regular blood... hmmm misogyny?

Do you also fear that vagina will suck you to a long tunnel where you meet a devil with 3 horns, 6 eyes and 12 arms at the end?

Let Love In

Vaginas ad everything else that comes with it are beautiful :P

Yes.. I'm kind of creepy sometimes lol

18 hours ago, Lila9 said:

I don't know what makes you think that menstrual blood is more gross than the regular blood... hmmm misogyny?

You misunderstand. I am not put off by periods or anything about them. I said that as a way to kind of mock the normies who do think that. The only thing about periods I hate are not the periods themselves but rather women’s squeamishness about the subject even though they claim to want open discussion of the topic to be normalized. It’s like they’re always complaining about being socially ostracized for discussing it and being shamed for it and having to pretend like it doesn’t exist yet when I try to discuss it with them in a nonjudgmental way they’re like “ew, why is this creep talking to me about that?” (Usually but not always) 

It’s like which is it? 

Thats why I was so thrilled to discover that this sacred blood has such awesome potential. It legitimizes what I’ve been believing for a long time. Shouldn’t it have been obvious to everyone? I mean it is the blood that the body was going to use to develop human life after all.

3 hours ago, Tudo said:

Vaginas ad everything else that comes with it are beautiful :P

I agree. They are beautiful but in the weirdest way possible. They’re the creepiest looking things that give you the best feelings xD

22 hours ago, Roy said:

Every time my girlfriend tells me she's on her period I feel a boulder of anxiety lifted lol.

I’m sure she does as well! I know I would!

On 6/20/2023 at 4:07 AM, Schizophonia said:

unless you are ready to inject yourself with female menstruation, or spinal cord extracts.

Wouldn’t be surprised if something like that actually becomes a thing. It’s kind of in the same ballpark as fecal transplants.

On 6/20/2023 at 10:29 PM, Sabth said:

It's unclean get over it~

That’s just because it’s a bodily fluid so it’s natural to think it’s dirty. Doesn’t mean we shouldn’t feel comfortable talking about it and it just so happens to have amazing potential.

15 hours ago, Emotionalmosquito said:

I said that as a way to kind of mock the normies who do think that. The only thing about periods I hate are not the periods themselves but rather women’s squeamishness about the subject even though they claim to want open discussion of the topic to be normalized. It’s like they’re always complaining about being socially ostracized for discussing it and being shamed for it and having to pretend like it doesn’t exist yet when I try to discuss it with them in a nonjudgmental way they’re like “ew, why is this creep talking to me about that?” (Usually but not always) 

If most people in society see periods as gross, it makes sense that you can't talk about it with most women. 

I also feel uncomfortable to talk about it with most men because I feel judgement and no will to understand which is frustrating.

Especially when I talk about how painful periods are. It feels like some men can't accept the fact that periods are painful. They think we are lying or exaggerating.

Once I had an argument with someone who claimed that being on period isn't a good enough reason to take a day off from work or school. Arrrr....

However, I don't try to hide it, for example, if someone is asking me why I couldn't attend this or do that I simply say that it's because of my period, regardless the gender of the person who's asking me.

My most advanced conversations with men about periods were with 2 guys that were relatively open minded, one of them was a gay man and the other was a medical student who know about the female menstrual cycle probably more than I do.

16 hours ago, Emotionalmosquito said:

Thats why I was so thrilled to discover that this sacred blood has such awesome potential. It legitimizes what I’ve been believing for a long time. Shouldn’t it have been obvious to everyone? I mean it is the blood that the body was going to use to develop human life after all.

That's an amazing perspective, thank you for sharing.

Let Love In