Loreena

Help Others, Help Yourself

24 posts in this topic

In giving we receive. How much of this is true. 

1. Only ONE path is true. Rest is noise
  2. God is beauty, rest is Ugly 

Dont we do if for the feeling we get when we do? 

22 minutes ago, jse said:

Some people get tax benefits for their good deeds, but I get a joy from it which I can't quantify.

Can we receive love if we give love ?9_9

Just now, Loreena said:

Can we receive love if we give love ?9_9

Nah... once we give love away, it's gone for good.  Best to hoard it, and keep it under lock and key.  :ph34r:

@Nahm that's what I would like to know as well.  I am not sure if giving love also translates as receiving love. Maybe you could enlighten me. 

As long as we see others as strangers, we can't really love them, because we fear the unknown other. When we truly realize that there are no others, we realize that everything is love and that we are the inexhaustible source of it. We have to know ourselves first before we concern with giving to others and love them. Before that realization happens, it will always be a game of "I hope he noticed my giving, so I receive in return" / "How much of this am I getting back?" / "I have to love them so they love me!" We shouldn't pretend to love others if we don't really feel it, only because some spiritual teacher said that this is the normal state, or that we must do it. The first priority is self-love. And when finally realized that everything is the self, giving without a secret agenda becomes natural

@Nahm Receiving the love of others. 

@Nahm Receiving the love, care, affection, attention, kindness and  emotion from others. 

@Loreena

we don't have to seek love & happiness within ourselves, that's where it's coming from.  

Google happiest person in the world, and this is what comes up.

@Loreena we don't have to seek love & happiness within ourselves, that's where it's coming from.  

http://www.esquire.co.uk/life/fitness-wellbeing/news/a4915/matthieu-ricard-what-ive-learned/

Lol ? 

IMG_0771.PNG

MEDITATIONS TOOLS  ActualityOfBeing.com  GUIDANCE SESSIONS

NONDUALITY LOA  My Youtube Channel  THE TRUE NATURE

30 minutes ago, Nahm said:

@Loreena we don't have to seek love & happiness within ourselves, that's where it's coming from.  

http://www.esquire.co.uk/life/fitness-wellbeing/news/a4915/matthieu-ricard-what-ive-learned/

IMG_0771.PNG

11 minutes ago, Loreena said:

@Nahm I know this guy Matthieu and I have his books. I am his big fan. My self actualization journey started in  because of him. 

The point here is not seeking love within oneself. I know self-love. But one has relationships with others as well and they cannot be practically completely devoid of expectations. If I give love to him/her, I am expecting at least a fraction of it in return. So I really want to know why people use this phrase that in giving we receive, because I have helped a lot of people in the past, given my love to some, only to come to a point where I feel tired of giving because I'm the only one who is doing the giving work with zero expectations or minimum expectations, but reaching a point where I  don't receive anything anymore and realize that people are only taking me for granted can be quite exhausting and depressing. So in my mind it doesn't make any sense to keep giving. So maybe this phrase doesn't make any sense to me, because the receiving is not really happening. It's another thing to experience joy in giving. I do feel the joy when I give. But when people take you for granted or demand more or make you feel guilty for not doing more, or even hammer you in spite of having done so much, you know you sort of reach your limit where you realize you are only giving and the receiving will never happen. 

@Nahm just answer (for me) a  very simple question

Would it possible for you to give all your love to partner/spouse with zero expectations in return ? You really don't wish to receive anything from your spouse/friend/any other ?

@Nahm

2 minutes ago, Loreena said:

Hmm I know. So should I stop giving when I don't receive ?

8 minutes ago, Nahm said:

@Loreena I hear ya. I have been there and it's not fun. I was the guy with the wife with the expectations. Lol. I have also been the one doing all the giving. It doesn't work out for either person at either end. I think all roads lead to love from within. When you are in that state, you'll more likely to see the right person, the better sides of people you know, have more clarity on what or who you want. You would be more likely to leave a relationship that you don't want, and more likely to find someone who is on or closer to your love within level. Anything from anyone else is just great too. It's like the saying - the best way to solve a problem, is to create one.      You can set expectations for someone else, then you're disappointed. You can set expectations for yourself, and then the choice is yours on if you follow them, then you're in control of actions, vs trying to control reactions. 

It's not that I don't receive anything. It's that I don't expect anything. As many hours in the day as I can be mindful, I love unconditionally. It is the only consistent way.  I don't waste time reacting to things. I did when I was much younger. Ain't nobody got time for that now. 

The crazy thing is, God is awesome.

When you love unconditionally, you put the ego aside and simply bring love to the situation. Everything is better with love. 

Then, crazy how powerful this is, the other person is lifted a little, digs it, wants more, has questions about it sometimes, and ironically, they start giving too. Because it feels awesome Loreena! 

If you find that you are unconditionally happy, the question of whether to stay in the relationship or leave just disapates into your clarity. You'd be so sure of what to do. 

let life be a flood, you be the tide. Let life be a storm, you be the wind. Let life be an arrow, you be the archer.

see what I'm trying to say? 

0d27c17f0ffca09157f1ef023eb045a5.jpg

Eventually they all come back, Everything is Energy Vibrating at a certain Frequency.

That energy in which vibrational frequency you send out, eventually like the ripple it has no choice but to come back.

Simply universal function.

This can be tested very easily, just do something with extra "genuine" love and compassion for a week and notice how the following weeks are extra good ;) Sometimes it may take longer but as things become more synchronicity you will notice creation taking play in-front of your very eyes.

Namaste

Edited by pluto

B R E A T H E