Sabth

How can I stop taking medicine from the hospital?

18 posts in this topic

I never wanna took one to begin with. They are forcing me. Now I have to go to the hospital every month forever. How can I stop this? 

What are you taking and why was it prescribed to you? A doctor gives recommendations you are not forced to do what they say normally. 

Edited by integral

How is this post just me acting out my ego in the usual ways? Is this post just me venting and justifying my selfishness? Are the things you are posting in alignment with principles of higher consciousness and higher stages of ego development? Are you acting in a mature or immature way? Are you being selfish or selfless in your communication? Are you acting like a monkey or like a God-like being?

Paliparidone. And today, they give me three months more. When I hv said that I wanna stop taking it.   

I'm gonna hate my life forever. 

@Sabth Why did they put you on this medication? What is your life story?

Edited by integral

How is this post just me acting out my ego in the usual ways? Is this post just me venting and justifying my selfishness? Are the things you are posting in alignment with principles of higher consciousness and higher stages of ego development? Are you acting in a mature or immature way? Are you being selfish or selfless in your communication? Are you acting like a monkey or like a God-like being?

What God already created are already perfect but they want to change my chemicals.

Nobody wants to live being tied to the f hospital forever. And I certainly don't wanna live with this changes in my body.( I'm all natural )

My mom accused me of mental illness and sent me to the hospital. It was actually my dad. And sent me by force. I've already hate my life now since I've been associated with the hospital. 

If I want to burn the house I could have already burnt the house if I want to kill people I could hv already killed people. 

@Sabth They cant force you to take the medication. If people are accusing you of mental illness unfairly id suggest hiding it better from them as they are not mature enough to handle it.

In anycase what you want is independence from your parents it seems, how old are you? Did you finish school? What kind of career are you interested in? 

5 hours ago, integral said:

@Sabth They cant force you to take the medication. If people are accusing you of mental illness unfairly id suggest hiding it better from them as they are not mature enough to handle it.

I don't wanna take the medication

In anycase what you want is independence from your parents it seems, how old are you? Did you finish school? What kind of career are you interested in? 

I don't really want independence from my parents. I said I could hv want to but I don't want to kill people or burn the house so they shouldn't put me in the hospital.  

Edited by Sabth

13 hours ago, integral said:

Thanks. I hv listen to it a long time ago. If I'm not mistaken. Maybe not fully   ..

Edit : I sleep off to the first video so much.

Edited by Sabth

Today is the appointment day, and I wanna skip it. 

Edited by Sabth

Do you suffer from schizophrenia?

What symptoms/kind of schizophrenia?

If you dont understand, you're not twisted enough.

@Sabth If they are giving you medication for schizophrenia, then most likely you need it. Disorganised speech is a symptom of schizophrenia and judging from your writing, you have this one. Medication can help a lot in cases of schizophrenia, if you don't take it, your life will spiral into a deep dark hole. 

of course, nobody can make you take medication but It will help a lot! just try it for a few months. There are some medications that cause fewer side effects, ask for those if you are concerned.

Nobody knows me more than I know myself. So there's nothing to it. It's a made up things. I don't have schizo.

@LSD-Rumi I hv taken it for 7months and always got sick. I don't wanna take it anymore.

I don't hear voices. I am not paranoid. I am functional..

@Sabth Why are they giving you medication? What reason do they have? What is the full story?