Shakazulu

A Course In Miracles

13 posts in this topic

Does anyone know the official version of this book called “ A Course In Miracles “ ? 

A Course in Miracles, by Helen-Schucman. My favorite ACIM quote is from the introduction:

Nothing real can be threatened. Nothing unreal exists. Herein lies the peace of God.

Edited by Moksha

Just because God loves you doesn't mean it is going to shape the cosmos to suit you. God loves you so much that it will shape you to suit the cosmos.

53 minutes ago, Moksha said:

Nothing real can be threatened. Nothing unreal exists. Herein lies the peace of God.

Very nice 👌 

Post your art work here. 

https://www.act — ualized.org/forum/topic/93067-if-you-like-post-your-art-work-here/

Why do miracles exist? This is a good question to contemplate on.

Edited by AndylizedAAY

1 hour ago, AndylizedAAY said:

Why do miracles exist? This is a good question to contemplate on.

If miracles are aberrations of apparent reality, what is more miraculous than direction realization?

Just because God loves you doesn't mean it is going to shape the cosmos to suit you. God loves you so much that it will shape you to suit the cosmos.

I've bought the kindle version.

Never read it...

What are your impressions?

@CARDOZZO I haven't read all of it yet either, but enough to know that she was a mystic.

@CARDOZZO It's amazing how you can read the same book for years, and not understand what it truly means until much later, when you see through new eyes.

At that day you will know that I am in My Father, and you in Me, and I in you.

- John 14:20

6 minutes ago, Moksha said:

At that day you will know that I am in My Father, and you in Me, and I in you.

Pure Solipsism/God-Realization :D 

8 minutes ago, CARDOZZO said:

Pure Solipsism/God-Realization :D 

I prefer love as a perspective-free pointer. Solipsism, despite its claims to the contrary, is so narcissistic. xD

It has a text to read a workbook to study from and a portion for teachers of the material. 

the workbook has an exercise for everyday of the 365 days in the year. So you can complete the course in miracles in about a year or so. I did it and enjoyed it very much. Echkart tolle mentioned it in one of he's  videos so I got it because I grew up catholic. its worth checking out if you need more structure to realize your self.