Selfnaught

6-8-23 first ever lsd trip.

5 posts in this topic

My first ever experience with psychedelics. Wife was my sitter and she had me take two tabs. She had me also smoke THC wax with it. 

Some nausea, lots of energy in the body.

I was able to "step out" from my vision and things got clearer. Everything was as if it's made from light and just shines. Hologram-like.  it was as if what I was looking at was being created by light, looked as if it was hollow, and just had a brilliance about it that I don't see with sober vision. It was hard to keep this type of vision though.

At times I was the moment or experience. I had the feeling that me being in the moment was me being the actual moment, if that makes sense.

Thoughts "ran" the whole time. My monkey mind (or voice in my head) never changed. 
I still was the observer. 

Next day lots of fatigue and brain fog. 

Going to do another soon in a day or two without wax or sitter and I'll be more isolated to observe for this type of work better, and then I'm not sure when I'll have an opportunity to experiment with this again.

I obviously want to get the most out of this final dose I have. Any tips? Should I try to keep a notebook while I'm tripping?

Edited by Selfnaught

2 hours ago, Selfnaught said:

Thoughts "ran" the whole time. My monkey mind (or voice in my head) never changed. 
I still was the observer. 

Acid tends to exacerbate intrusive thoughts and may get you in never-ending thought loops so be careful of that. Ignore the thoughts, stabilize yourself, and focus on insights. close your eyes sometimes, it will be so powerful when you do that. Allow visions to overcome you by laying on your bed.

LSD has tolerance. You shouldn't do it more than once per week.

You are God. You are Truth. You are Love. You are Infinity.

I enjoy combining thc with acid, but IME thc increases my inner monologue significantly among other things (you mention fatigue and brain fog, the THC probably contributed to that more than the lsd did) , so if silencing the monkey mind is a goal of yours I'd hold off on using thc during the majority of your trip, your experience will likely have much more clarity.

Thank you for the responses. I'll follow such advice and see what happens.