vishnusavestheday

Is Psilomethoxin Truly 5Meo?

6 posts in this topic

I have not came upon crystallized 5MeoDMT yet, but psilomethoxin is another story.

It definitely feels different than mushrooms--more visceral in bizarre ways--but not Godlike.

Before taking a heroic dose tonight, I'm wondering if anybody can help confirm or deny my suspicions about this substance? Is it the same? Is it different?

My first ingested psilom trips definitely glided close to my smoked N,N experiences, but I've drifted away almost since mixing it with LSD

...i guess you could say i'm having a self-reference problem :D

Edited by vishnusavestheday

we are literally God's name, continuously pronouncing.

It seems that this substance is normal psilocybin, at least according to the analyzes that have been done so far.

@Breakingthewall

It definitely does not feel like psilocybin...nobody that I've tripped with have at all mentioned that it's like mushrooms alone

we are literally God's name, continuously pronouncing.

It doesn’t make sense in theory (biochemistry doesn’t add up) and practice (wouldn’t be profitable).

So no, it’s not.

If it indeed is different from normal shrooms then God knows what they add to them.

It is said they feed the mycelium with 5meo-DMT hcl, as a result, the fruiting body produce an entirely different molecule. 
I personally have a batch of psilomethoxin at home, I also have regular mushroom and let me tell you they absolutely don’t compare, this is a totally different thing. 
When I take regular mushrooms, I always get insight about life, it’s like my consciousness is increased, I get CEV and OEV depending on the dose and it creates a tolerance, if I take some the next day, it won’t work or barely work at all. 

With PM, there is no tolerance building, I could take it everyday and still feeling it. 
I rarely have lots of insight with pm or feeling of expanded consciousness, I’m just feeling pure Love and wellbeing, it is really helping me to shut off the internal dialogue and opening the heart. 
Also when I take it, I feel some tension on my temple, same way as when I take 5meo. 

In my experience, psilomethoxin is much more like a rectal 5meo administration (but way longer in duration) than a regular psilocybin experience. 

@Lynx 1 post account, you can say nothing. Astroturfing.

Yes it is different, Hamilton Morris has finally said lately that one of the samples he got has had no psilocybin and KETAMINE only.

So it seems the experience is different because what you are consuming is ketamine, OR WHATEVER THEY DECIDE to put in a batch.

Stay away, scam product, dishonest seller.