Someone here

You can create the amazing life you want by changing how you think

12 posts in this topic

The bottom line is..everything you think will come true..one way or another.
Not necessarily in the way you think about, but most often than not, what you think will happen.

For example..if you're a virgin with no sexual experience women..constantly thinking this will sustain this situation forever..because thinking you're a virgin.. and thinking you have no attraction skills..WILL make that stays exactly like this (this is what reality is for you, and you don't want it to change ...).
It's only when you change your mindset.. and everyday think positively about the situation.. instead of focusing on the negative that it will change.

The fundamental rule is that whatever you feel and think will inevitably be attracted.
You can't decide that certain thoughts won't impact you..and some other will.
Usually we try to do that by resisting something and labelling it wrong..hoping it won't happen.
Doing that has a higher chance of making it happen though..since that's all you're thinking about ...

You have to replace your negative thoughts with positive ones.
Everytime you think negatively, force yourself to think positively for double that time.

You would be surprised of how quickly some things can change.. other may take weeks/months or years.. and that's ok too.
Even if nothing change. It still doesn't matter,
Because when you think positively.. you're happy ...

I did that without knowing it for a very long time now.
It really works when I look to my past.. but I never did it consciously. 

That's what I've been fully conscious today..because I REALLY REALLY didn't want what I thought about to happen..
But at that moment I also realized that everytime I proceeded like this.. it was just not working.. and did the opposite most of the time.
So I decided to try something else, something I read (same as above) in "Ask and it is given".

In about 20 minutes I felt happy..even though the situation didn't change at all.
It's not easy to do at first..because in a wicked way, you don't want to feel positively when you're that low.
Now I have no idea if it's too late or not, but it doesn't matter because I'm good internally regardless.
I also know that even if it's too late..I will manifest it later again.
Everytime I will feel this way I can flip it the other way around now.

You can use this just to feel good too..not just when you're sad
20 minutes of positive vizualisation everyday will skyrocket your happiness level.

You can do it too.  and I wish you do  .. because you can have everything you want if you do this (doesn't mean it will be easy or free of effort).
Not only that..but the most important point is that you will be happy regardless of what happens.
Of course it won't happen directly  like I said it can take time.. sometimes a lot  but it WILL happen.

I don't exactly know why it works.. my guess is that it's because in realit. what you want is already happening/happened for infinity.
God already experienced/is experiencing it an infinite number of times, and since you are God, it doesn't make any difference if it happens or not in this limited form.
When I said God, don't think you need to be enlightened, or even super conscious, you are already God whether you are conscious or it or not.
So that will work no matter where you are on your path, you just have to have faith in it and actually do it...until it works (until you feel good/at peace).

Again it doesn't matter if the thing you really want to happen..happens or not  .   you will be happy/at peace regardless.
But you have like 99.99999999999999999999% of it happening if you do it like this.

You can create the dream life you want with this,
Don't underestimate this as some woo-woo New Age bullshit.
Trust me on this .;)

Few months ago I could never believe I can have a girlfriend to fuck her brains out ..but now I'm living in this reality thanks to positive thinking. 

If you have any questions. Please go ahead :)

"life is not a problem to be solved ..its a mystery to be lived "

-Osho

You don't even need to try to think positive thoughts. It's enough if you can just stop thinking all together. Only be the silent watcher. Disappear slowly. Gradually. 

Edited by Vibroverse

13 hours ago, Vibroverse said:

You don't even need to try to think positive thoughts. It's enough if you can just stop thinking all together. Only be the silent watcher. Disappear slowly. Gradually. 

And how is that going to attract a hot witch girlfriend ?? 

-Osho

31 minutes ago, Someone here said:

And how is that going to attract a hot witch girlfriend ?? 

It will get you that hot witch girlfriend if it is truly what you want. In the quietness of your mind, your resistance will gradually lower, and as your resistance lowers, you will be in greater, bit by bit, alignment with your desires. Trying to think positive thoughts, if you are not already in a high flying vibration, or state of being, will make you feel even worse, for it will feel like such an effort and struggle. 

Edited by Vibroverse

3 minutes ago, Vibroverse said:

It will get you that hot witch girlfriend if it is truly what you want. In the quietness of your mind, your resistance will gradually lower, and as your resistance lowers, you will be in greater, bit by bit, alignment with your desires. Trying to think positive thoughts, if you are not already in a high flying vibration, or state of being, will make you feel even worse, for it will feel like such an effort and struggle. 

No . Thats just some excuses to delay changing your life to the goodness you deserve. 

Just take an example . suppose you always response positively in every situation..just then some negative things happen to you...But you response positively as you believe that what ever negative happened to you will have a good chance to turn positively in future.

The positive attitude brings good belief and this will not let you fall to some negative thoughts that will paralyse you in future.

So just believe in positive attitude that will create positive energies in your surrounding environment.

Do you use a dreamboard ?law of attraction? Positive affirmations or mantras ?

-Osho

3 minutes ago, Someone here said:

No . Thats just some excuses to delay changing your life to the goodness you deserve. 

Just take an example . suppose you always response positively in every situation..just then some negative things happen to you...But you response positively as you believe that what ever negative happened to you will have a good chance to turn positively in future.

The positive attitude brings good belief and this will not let you fall to some negative thoughts that will paralyse you in future.

So just believe in positive attitude that will create positive energies in your surrounding environment.

Do you use a dreamboard ?law of attraction? Positive affirmations or mantras ?

10 minutes ago, Vibroverse said:

It will get you that hot witch girlfriend if it is truly what you want. In the quietness of your mind, your resistance will gradually lower, and as your resistance lowers, you will be in greater, bit by bit, alignment with your desires. 

I agree with you, and yes, i'm a believer of the law of attraction, even though i might have some nuanced differences about what it actually is from the common parlance. And i definitely agree with you about thinking positive thoughts. 

But what i'm trying to say is if you try to think positive thoughts while you're actually feeling negative within, then your attempts will just backfire on you. That's why i think surrendering to your inner silence is very important to experience a real transformation. 

2 hours ago, Vibroverse said:

I agree with you, and yes, i'm a believer of the law of attraction, even though i might have some nuanced differences about what it actually is from the common parlance. And i definitely agree with you about thinking positive thoughts. 

What nuances you know about regarding LOA? Can you share those? 

As I presently understand it..same attracts same . Whatever frequency your thoughts are at ..when you put it out in the world..it tends to attract the thing that matches that frequency.  Like for example if you write on a dreamboard that you want a blonde girlfriend..and you affirm it everyday and focus on it from the bottom of your soul..your chances for getting that girlfriend will maximise. 

2 hours ago, Vibroverse said:

But what i'm trying to say is if you try to think positive thoughts while you're actually feeling negative within, then your attempts will just backfire on you. That's why i think surrendering to your inner silence is very important to experience a real transformation. 

The Thing is ..you will always feel negative within .that's what the ego is .there is always something to complain about .something that you need to fix to be good enough or worthy of amazing things.  But the truth is that you are perfect just the way you are . Getting the goodie goodie is just the cherry on top of the cake .it's really just a bonus. 

Edited by Someone here

-Osho

@hyruga ? glad you found it helpful.

-Osho

3 hours ago, Someone here said:

What nuances you know about regarding LOA? Can you share those? 

As I presently understand it..same attracts same . Whatever frequency your thoughts are at ..when you put it out in the world..it tends to attract the thing that matches that frequency.  Like for example if you write on a dreamboard that you want a blonde girlfriend..and you affirm it everyday and focus on it from the bottom of your soul..your chances for getting that girlfriend will maximise. 

The Thing is ..you will always feel negative within .that's what the ego is .there is always something to complain about .something that you need to fix to be good enough or worthy of amazing things.  But the truth is that you are perfect just the way you are . Getting the goodie goodie is just the cherry on top of the cake .it's really just a bonus. 

Reality is your vibrational indicator that is reflecting your vibrational frequency to you. It is kinda like a very finetuned and detailed cymatic system that changes its form depending your state of perception, or like a holographic and fractal system into which you are eternally falling. 

Reality, at the ultimate level, is pure vibration that is vibrating at infinite speed, and that's the level of pure nothingness that comes even before laws of logic, let alone laws of mathematics and physics. 

From that level, this infinitely fast vibration slows down in its frequency gradually, and evolves into individual realities, of which ours is one. And on that level, the absolute infinite that is nothingness and intelligence guides its manifested versions, that is us, through vibrational awareness. 

Then we, in the form in which we are, in the spacetime and duality modus in which we are, translate that guidance in the form of emotion and feeling. And then infinite intelligence becomes the path of least resistance through which it calls us. 

The thing about the path of least resistance is that it is tailormade for each individual being depending on where they are in their momentum of energy and understanding. And that's why infinite intelligence calls each being to their natural vibration, to the degree that it is relevant for them, in a way that they can hear and make sense of. 

So, if one, for example, is dealing with some disease or some financial problem, or whatever it is, and it is heavy on them, then telling them to just think positive thoughts about their problems would probably not help them. But they can be guided to thoughts that give them some slight relief from where they are. 

Consciousness, or levels of consciousness, in that sense, might be thought of as a ladder on which you are raising gradually. Or like a river to which you can surrender yourself more and more gradually. And quieting the mind, or inner and honest introspection are some of the ways through which one can, again gradually, achieve those states, and that probably is why you see some forms of these "techniques" in every spiritual teaching and philosophy. 

When we try to think positive thoughts, we might fail at that, and it might be a fake positivity, if we are not grounded mentally, vibrationally and spiritually first. And when we try to solutions to our problems and answers to our questions, we mostly are not good at it at all. 

However, if we allow ourselves to relax gradually by simply being, then we begin to have more access to the vibrational frequency of our inner mind, and from there we can receive clearer information. That, in my opinion, what the idea of wu wei actually is in taoism. 

You might then begin to be able to think more positive thoughts and imagine positive outcomes etc in an honest and vibrationally accurate way. But when you try to do it by forcing yourself into being positive, then it mostly backfires, because there is still some resistance in your vibration. 

The real question is do you know what you really want and what are you going to attract?
Do you know what this will require as an event.

If you dont understand, you're not twisted enough.

My penis know what it wants and its big titties on a goth chick and my penis is my mind therefore thats what I want

Edited by Hojo