CARDOZZO

Never Finished: Unshackle Your Mind and Win the War Within - David Goggins

7 posts in this topic

I have read the new Goggins book.

What an amazing BOOK!

If you want to understand, operate and live as a high achiever, YOU NEED TO READ THIS BOOK NOW!

Being an ambitious savage can save your life and solve most of your human problems.

Edited by CARDOZZO

Interested. I will read that someday. Good book after "Can't hurt me".

Thanks, I've been considering it but was worried it would just be the "stop being a fucking pussy bro" type of a book. 

Was it practical enough? 

“If you find yourself acting to impress others, or avoiding action out of fear of what they might think, you have left the path.” ― Epictetus

Title wasn't attractive enough. Goggins missed his chance to earn another big pot of gold but he's rich enough to stop working rest of his life already.

Edited by hyruga

If I were him, I would call the book "Warrior: Unshackle Your Mind and Win the War Within" or "Fight: Unshackle Your Mind and Win the War Within". Would probably sell more copies.

But Goggins would tell you that it's not about the money which is true since he's so rich now. Because of his status, he's also transcended stage orange and probably touching stage green and stage yellow with the number of people he's reached out to and will continue to help.