Javfly33

I am the MASTER of this game

10 posts in this topic

Are you too?

I'll tell you what is really awakening.

At this point I've come to a mastery and knowledge of my thoughts and energies while meditating, that if I sit in a certain pose and hold my hands in certain way, I can neutralise and "die" absolutely all thoughts of stress, anxiety and fear, absolutely all thoughts are "grounded", and I feel absolutely mind empty, bliss and pure LIGHT in my third eye.

I do not put an alarm on the meditation. I can fucking sit there as much as I want because there is absolutely nothing thoughts can do at that point.

There is not the possibility of "tiredness" or "I lost the concentration" no no no. "I lost the concentration" it's a thought that arised that you weren't able to neutralise and know where to "land" it and eliminate it.

Next level? Learn how to do this not only while being sit on the yoga mat,but wherever I go. That ladies and gentlemen, is really acing life and being "successful", if you permit me to use that word anyway.

You won't feel as powerful in life as when you regain TOTAL CONTROL of your system.

Bravo …~ may you sustain TOTAL CONTROL of yourself until such time as naturalness pervades the proper limits of your concentration ably~

I never made it a "thing" to do for myself (I just kind of flitted low to the ground like a reptile growing wings). Awakening to this aspect of self-refining gamesmanship really is a game-changer!

Taoist alchemy has two profound admonitions that may apply in certain instances… perhaps in this one, as well. The first one is to be very careful in not relying on one's own power (or at least to continuously reflect subtly with open sincerity on the nature of this very fortunate developmental state of affairs), kind of like a de-briefing warm-down of sorts in the midst of generalizing further assessments concerning the next

The other is closely related, in that authentic practice can result in breakthroughs such as that which you have been experiencing after periods that are reminiscent of "dragging a boat through mud and water" before reaching temporary highly navigable conditions.

In view of your current state of mind, there is an ancient saying that relates to the psychology's ever-anticipatory grasping nature. It is couched in alchemical terms of the firing process: neither rushing ahead nor lagging behind, advance the fire of insight only to the point of sufficiency; at the critical instant when sufficiency is reached, withdraw the fire and temper the elixir by "bathing" it with the water of concentration.

No doubt you have been doing so naturally— but the the alternations of effective concentration and insight (stopping and seeing) are endless. The "alchemic" technique is to always be mindful of the aspect of sufficiency, and withdraw the "fire" before it's too late so the great good fortune is not damaged in any way, and the next developmental "operation" can proceed spontaneously (not relative to terrestrial time, mind you)❤︎!!

I hope you won't mind my saying as much though…

Nana i ke kumu  Ka imi loa

On 26.5.2023 at 9:18 AM, Javfly33 said:

At this point I've come to a mastery and knowledge of my thoughts and energies while meditating, that if I sit in a certain pose and hold my hands in certain way, I can neutralise and "die" absolutely all thoughts of stress, anxiety and fear, absolutely all thoughts are "grounded", and I feel absolutely mind empty, bliss and pure LIGHT in my third eye.

I do not put an alarm on the meditation. I can fucking sit there as much as I want because there is absolutely nothing thoughts can do at that point.

There is not the possibility of "tiredness" or "I lost the concentration" no no no. "I lost the concentration" it's a thought that arised that you weren't able to neutralise and know where to "land" it and eliminate it.

Next level? Learn how to do this not only while being sit on the yoga mat,but wherever I go. That ladies and gentlemen, is really acing life and being "successful", if you permit me to use that word anyway.

You won't feel as powerful in life as when you regain TOTAL CONTROL of your system.

Awesome! Somebody doing the "real" work of transcending the "bugs" of the separate-self for real, not just taking a brief look behind the curtain ;)

Javfly33, please allow me some hijacking of this topic in my ususal brazen style. :)

Taking it in daily life is where real freedom starts: When one is confident that this can be done on any thought-arising and self-concept. Because one knows it from experience, also when the real heavy shocks of life come visit...

And the fullness/love comes when one has the same confidence of doing this in daily life "everywhere" "one" "goes", and one is able to

a) just cut each thought/I-thought/I-feeling arising in oneself

b) or not, because its useful (character).

Then, the bliss and love of these Awakened Awareness states begin to flow, and it all gets nondual and later infinite.

Want to know how that Empty Pure Infinite Impersonal Consciousness can feel like, today and 1000 years ago, when one goes fully "cutting" each and every arising? Try to feel his (Adi Da) internal continuum and emotional state. He doesn't flinch or react. Because there is nothing inside capturing attention, but his attention/focus has relaxed/dissolved and he IS the whole Infinite Field of the Opening of Reality. Once enlightened, one doesn't have to do this (one can act fully normal), but one can. And if one is not fully awake, one can't. Not this long, this empty. That is how Koans are answered and checked btw. When in that state, one can say Raspberry and pass.

That is what the brain waves do then:

And don't do the Adi Da show, way uncool....   With Adi Da, one can see how much one can f*** up , to quote Ken Wilber, even with Enlightenment. So better have some conditioning of the "cooler" variant ready before crossing over... makes a more happy lucid dream after the untimely early demisal of anything separate moving in oneself. And if one really needs the cult, the awakened states of the video above attract.... because its not mental mumbo jumbo, but every being can feel it. And one would be quite insane to not want these states too. I am just no aware of a better video on youtube showing that, that why I chose that guy, not because its a smart or cool  way to unpack ones self-realization.

So, it is like riding the wave of emerging thought/feeling-capsules, which emerge than with quite very high speed (20 different arisings per second+). When

• ones attention is fast enough,
  • and oneself familiar enough with all separate-self-identity arisings/tricks,

one can do that. But of course, to get there, one has to work through and transcend any core-identity or trauma that would normally hpynotize oneself, and capture ones attention. Because guess what Maya is going to throw at you? Just to keep you nice and deluded in the illusion? Some juicy core-identity, narcissism, self-grandiosity, or trauma of course...

And after a certain time having that awareness ongoing in daily life, it all gets nice and comfy nondual. Then, the reamaining agent/separate self coordinating this meditation (a very murky transparent nothing, but contradictory, because it sometimes thinks it controls the thing, or is proud on that achievement, and what not. Roger Thisdell stage 4) at some point realizes that this riding the wave of the thought/feeling stream can be done automatically by Awakaned Awareness itself, and gets out of the way (stage 4 Mahamudra, Nonmeditation Yoga).

And then it goes from Nondual to Full Empty Pure Impersonal Consciousness (for example Thistell stage 5, below), "everything" arising in it, including the remains of the functional character side, but this time doing its thing without a separate self getting in the way. Pure Impersonal Consciousness, or Infinite Awakened Awareness, can run the show all by itself, better than the old one ever could.

And welcome home! And then Javfly33, maybe consider doing such a video as Adi Da, but in a cool style, without the cult ;)

Bon Voyage!

Selling Water by the River

PS: Critical Point for me concerning taking it into daily life, and staying on top of the wave of the mind-stream and its emerging thoughts, using the mindstream itself as meditation object (but not in a mindfulness way of being mindful OF these thoughts, but cutting them at will with high enough speed to catch them all  or riding along with full awareness of the object-character of the arisinsg of the mindstream arising in me). Meditation training makes a) able to cut the thought/feeling by looking into it, and b) doing that fast enough. Power & Speed so to say.

"

Skill of Recognition: (1. Yoga of Mahamudra system)

Now it gets interesting. That was the decisivepoint for me once I understood that, and implemented it. Afterwards, it started to get nondual pretty soon...

If you look HOW the thoughts emerge,

(1) out of what they emerge,

(2) what they are,

(3) in what they move

(4) into what they disappear

ALL of that (1)(2)(3)(4) must be present. Thoughts DO appear. From "something". Stay in "something". Consisting of "something"

All of that is Emptiness, or Consciousness, or Nothingness. Thoughts are made of "that","move in that", "dissolve into that".

and you will never SEE that, or can say what it is. Nothing. But not a blank nothing. An aware Nothing. Actually the essence of all world-appearances, but that comes later, when it gets nondual, at the Yoga of One Taste.

What happens if you investigate into emerging thoughts this way, is that they get FASTER. VERY FAST. Like 20-30 emergent thoughts/feeling arisings per second, most of them rudimentary. The mind does this to keep the illusion going. To make it too fast for you. But at some point, you learned to get that fast also..."

On 26/5/2023 at 9:18 AM, Javfly33 said:

Are you too?

I'll tell you what is really awakening.

Id like a lot to achieve that you are talking about. I'm working on it, meditation is the key. Real meditation is Wonderful and I'm noticing advances every day, but I'm still far of your description, i have moments of awakening and then the mind doing it's shit again. I think is absolutely necessary to reach this level. 

Edited by Breakingthewall

On 29/05/2023 at 6:22 AM, Recursoinominado said:

Are you going to share some tips or just brag?

I already said so many times in other post, but nobody listens. Everyone is busy saying they are God so it usually my advice goes nowhere.

I´m helping a guy via DM currently. I can't just start sharing all type of stuff and kriyas so then people can critique it and downplay it...because already sharing it and teaching its risky if the recipient is just fucking around.

I created a topic a while ago for example talking about what is a mudra (position of hands in yoga) and the power it can unlock. But a lot of people laughing about it and downplaying it...so Ok, so you can imagine I got tired of trying to teach people about this.

11 hours ago, Breakingthewall said:

Id like a lot to achieve that you are talking about. I'm working on it, meditation is the key. Real meditation is Wonderful and I'm noticing advances every day, but I'm still far of your description, i have moments of awakening and then the mind doing it's shit again. I think is absolutely necessary to reach this level. 

@Breakingthewall Nice, keep doing. The power is there, just have to find the right key ?

Edited by Javfly33

50 minutes ago, Javfly33 said:

I´m helping a guy via DM currently. I can't just start sharing all type of stuff and kriyas so then people can critique it and downplay it...because already sharing it and teaching its risky if the recipient is just fucking around.

Well, because only a mudra is kind of silly but if you share your routine and your results, i would be interested

1 hour ago, Recursoinominado said:

Well, because only a mudra is kind of silly but if you share your routine and your results, i would be interested

See, do you expect me to know teach you anything with that attitude?

but if you share your routine and your results, i would be interested

?‍♂️

So now you make the rules ? What do I have to earn? Just proving myself to you?

I don't have to prove anything to you. The narcissism of this forum sometimes its over 9000 LMAO 

22 minutes ago, Javfly33 said:

See, do you expect me to know teach you anything with that attitude?

aaf.png