Holykael

Free will is an impossible concept

24 posts in this topic

@Water by the River Shhhhh… Leo may consider charging an annual fee for his upcoming course now :ph34r:

“I once tried to explain existential dread to my toaster, but it just popped up and said, "Same."“ -Gemini AI

On 23/5/2023 at 11:32 PM, Moksha said:

@Holykael It's true, the only will is the absolute, which is the only reality. Everything else is the dream, or the absolute in disguise, which also dances to absolute will.

Even if there is resistance ? I feel that when u are in resistance towards “something” u are acting from the illusion of control and free will. 
So basically, I can’t even choose to be in resistance or not ? 

2 hours ago, Giulio Bevilacqua said:

Even if there is resistance ? I feel that when u are in resistance towards “something” u are acting from the illusion of control and free will. 
So basically, I can’t even choose to be in resistance or not ? 

Who is choosing resistance? When you realize the answer to that question, you are on the awakening path.

Just because God loves you doesn't mean it is going to shape the cosmos to suit you. God loves you so much that it will shape you to suit the cosmos.

7 minutes ago, Moksha said:

Who is choosing resistance? When you realize the answer to that question, you are on the awakening path.

Thanks. Beautiful