Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0
Jack_Clark

Losing Passion For Self Actualization

6 posts in this topic

Ever since coming to university I have had trouble keeping up with my meditation and self actualization work, infact it has essentially stopped and I find myself not sufficiently motivated to pick it up even though I can see the harm that it will do to me if i don't pick it back up. Any advice or ways of seeing this that i'm missing?

Life comes in cycles... maybe get back on top of it when you have the space.  Honestly meditation can bring you to a whole different place, so it's hard to exist like a "normal" person when you're actively dealin with the shit in your head.  Just focus on your classes, and gather little moments of clarity like little drops that eventually fill the bucket.

You are probably focusing way too much on university.For example,recently i stopped going to cram school and i got all my motivation and courage to continue my self-actualization back.So,like i said,you need to focus less on the university.Maybe you invest too much precious energy(?).Don't get me wrong,i want you to continue investing on your university studies but maybe you need to think about how much precious dedication you invest on it.

Check out Leo's videos on how to stop backsliding and how to be patient. Have you got a journalling habit? I journal every morning and night to keep track of my goals and habits and I write it down if I notice myself getting a bit complacent with a particular area. Just a way to help you be more conscious of the direction you're heading in. 

Edited by Joel3102

watch leo's latest video on self actualization. boy was that an awesome video