Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0
SBB4746

Highly Sensitive People And Spirituality

7 posts in this topic

After a bit of research I've realized that there is a strong relationship between highly sensitive people 'HSPs' and spirituality/enlightenment (or maybe self-actualization in general). 

So just wondering how many of you people are highly sensitive? I would definitely say I am and its made me more spiritually minded. 

.@Snick youre wrong with all you say. Sorry brother, it is time to take your head out from the sand.

1 hour ago, SBB4746 said:

After a bit of research I've realized that there is a strong relationship between highly sensitive people 'HSPs' and spirituality/enlightenment (or maybe self-actualization in general). 

So just wondering how many of you people are highly sensitive? I would definitely say I am and its made me more spiritually minded. 

Yeah it seems that I am able to progress quicker than many.

Follow me on Instagram for quantum and energetic healing.

57 minutes ago, Snick said:

The perfect life is a life in solitude, a life where you cultivate your sensitive side and spirituity!

This is such a nonsense. Spirituality without service and without others is only mental masturbation.

"look at me im one with god!"

- wow big deal shut up get over yourself and go serve others with your gifts otherwise youre a waste of a life.

1 hour ago, Snick said:

But you can't really hide these days, can you? And bills got to be payed and so fourth! 

Learn to stay in your energy field and you'll be fine.

1 hour ago, Snick said:

I experimenting with hardening myself to better adjust to a sick society! 

= self rejection denial and supression. Only an action coming from a victim story.

Get overyourself dear.

34 minutes ago, Snick said:

You take truth and crippled it in a way that suits you and society! FAKE-Martin

Can you ellaborate?

At the start of awakenings it appeared that way and as i was aware of everything now everything effected me if i didn't follow the guidelines and wisdom i had acquired. Nowadays i remember when i was a child i ate junk food, did so many bad things for my mind/body/spirit yet wasn't effecting me at all because i was numbed out, yet when i became aware then i noticed that sensitivity doesn't really exist(in the sense). Ultimately saying i allowed it to effect me.

It can be reprogrammed just like everything else, its all in the mind. Everything is Mind. I wish i could explain it better.

Like for example: If you think something can harm you then it can, but if you truly know you are the creator and full of infinite love and light nothing in the universe let alone harm you. Everything has to do with tuning the mind to allow the body to vibrate at different energetic frequencies. The only thing that can cause harm or any type of symptom of phenomenon is yourself. You attract the harm, you create it.

For example: If you buy crystals for protection or burn sage or seek healing or anything like that you are limiting your true infinite potential and allowing the universe to know that you are now vulnerable which causes a set of new events and situations headed your way to test you and limit you further.

I think its more to do with new heightened awareness. Just my take on it.

Edited by pluto

B R E A T H E

@Snick I am sorry but our brains lack coherence. I never use logic,or intellect and reason. Everything I do, I do intuitively and even my responses are intuitive. I cant participate in such a debate you are proposing. It is as if I were a fish and you were trying to feed me dog food.

Edited by Martin123

@Snick outter world is but a reflection of the energy you give out. Intuition can guide you in clearing your energies and "raising your vibration".