integral

Pattern of Woman Cheating On Their Husbands When They Start Underperforming in Bed

40 posts in this topic

On 5/17/2023 at 1:34 PM, NoSelfSelf said:

So you watched first season of Sex/Life on netflix?

I'm only half way in and I never disliked a main character more then her. 

If this happened in real life cooper would have trauma from it. 

Her exaggerated desire for sex with another man is a mental disorder.

I guess the moral of the story is if you sexual frustrate a woman they go insane. 

Edited by integral

How is this post just me acting out my ego in the usual ways? Is this post just me venting and justifying my selfishness? Are the things you are posting in alignment with principles of higher consciousness and higher stages of ego development? Are you acting in a mature or immature way? Are you being selfish or selfless in your communication? Are you acting like a monkey or like a God-like being?

17 hours ago, LSD-Rumi said:

it means you are not serious enough about this relationship and you may want an easy exit at any point.

That's exactly what it means, and it's correct! People should be free to leave whenever they like. Maybe it shouldn't be "easy", but it certainly shouldn't be difficult either.

Marriage is a farce and a trap that primarily serves women. They demand commitment and guilt the man for "not being serious enough" if he doesn't propose, but they are the most commitment phobic initiate 80% of divorces when things get hard.

17 hours ago, LSD-Rumi said:

Also, marriage protects each partner financially, if you invest in a relationship you deserve financial compensation if you parted ways, especially women.

Nobody deserves SHIT. Don't enable this entitlement parade. You get what you earn for yourself, period. The idea that things should be split equally when the contribution likely wasn't equal is absurd on it's face AND under the surface.

It just incentivizes women to break the contract of marriage, why wouldn't they? Free passive income, assets, and potential meal tickets for life. You wonder why they initiate divorce at such a staggering majority rate, that's why.

I've seen too many men lose their houses, access to their kids, and have to slave away paying alimony while some other guy she met comes in and rails her in the old husbands bed and then plays with HIS kids in the morning. All because her "feelings changed" or "she needed more excitement". It's vomit inducing.

Edited by Roy

hrhrhtewgfegege

Just now, Roy said:

That's exactly what it means, and it's correct! People should be free to leave whenever they like. Maybe it shouldn't be "easy", but it certainly shouldn't be difficult either.

Marriage is a farce and a trap that primarily serves women. They demand commitment and guilt the man for "not being serious enough" if he doesn't propose, but they are the most commitment phobic initiate 80% of divorces when things get hard.

Dude, when you are serious about a relationship, you should Be Serious, no going back or this relationship is not that good in the first place. Marriage is that point in a relationship, that partners become really serious about it, not getting married is sign of weakness of the relationship at this point.

3 minutes ago, Roy said:

Nobody deserves SHIT. Don't enable this entitlement parade. You get what you earn for yourself, period. The idea that things should be split equally when the contribution likely wasn't equal is absurd on it's face AND under the surface.

It just incentivizes women to break the contract of marriage, why wouldn't they? Free passive income, assets, and potential meal tickets for life.

Your partner supports you psychologically, physically, and financially. They deserve a bit of compensation for their investment in each other, right? 

3 hours ago, LSD-Rumi said:

Dude, when you are serious about a relationship, you should Be Serious, no going back or this relationship is not that good in the first place. Marriage is that point in a relationship, that partners become really serious about it, not getting married is sign of weakness of the relationship at this point.

You don't need marriage to validate serious commitment. It's just a delusional formality.

Edited by Roy

hrhrhtewgfegege

12 minutes ago, Roy said:

You don't need marriage to validate serious commitment. It's just a delusional formality.

Maybe for you, but for others it is not. There is a reason why marriage is popular even in Western societies, it is not just a formality to most people, they need it to keep faithful to each other.

At least you can take it just as a metaphorical sign that we really want each other.

Edited by LSD-Rumi

@integral Because of your comment i understand why they cheat and not mad about it ?

Who teaches us whats real and how to laugh at lies? Who decides why we live and what we'll die to defend?Who chain us? And who holds the Key that can set us free? 

It's you.

You have all the weapons you need 

Now fight.

One of my mum’s friends did this. She cheated on her husband because of basically the reasons you’re talking about, now they are getting divorced but he has to keep paying her and her new partner money to “maintain the lavish lifestyle” she lived before.

@NoSelfSelf

Random Rediter

Billie and Brad are two peas in the pot. Brad is damaged, and Billie is attracted to that, which makes her broken too. Healthy people with healthy attachments are not attracted to people who take them for a ride on the emotional roller coaster. Oh, and Billie loved every minute of it, Brad was victim and aggressor, and Billie was a savior, and she loved that role. That’s why she felt like something was lacking with Cooper because Cooper is a stable guy, and Billy wanted that roller coaster.

Those kinds of shows are actually damaging to young people because they mistakenly believe that what Billie and Brad had is true love. All it is two people with unhealthy attachments having hot cold relationship because you have to sustain that constant “high”. It’s destructive, unrealistic and unhealthy for everyone.

How is this post just me acting out my ego in the usual ways? Is this post just me venting and justifying my selfishness? Are the things you are posting in alignment with principles of higher consciousness and higher stages of ego development? Are you acting in a mature or immature way? Are you being selfish or selfless in your communication? Are you acting like a monkey or like a God-like being?

@integral im looking it from game perspective,game is not what you want basically so you need to deal with the fact that you are a Cooper,boring,not exciting,no adventure etc. And you can pray that she doesnt find someone like Brad or had him because it will end the same.

All from the show to take is from game perspective is to become a drug to a woman and its not about sustaining because you are the drug,its because you want to become a need because it serves you,what you gonna do with that power is your character im not saying to be like Brad become  your own drug then you dont have problems,or dont complain what women does,complaining about how she should do this and that,judging her and want her to be a certen way because thats weak and find someone you are not excited about,or someone you gonna serve(paying bills etc) or become a need.

I figured its pointless to talk about all this on here because mind likes to blame women for everything and shes just reflection of who you are...

Who teaches us whats real and how to laugh at lies? Who decides why we live and what we'll die to defend?Who chain us? And who holds the Key that can set us free? 

It's you.

Now fight.

41 minutes ago, NoSelfSelf said:

All from the show to take is from game perspective is to become a drug to a woman and its not about sustaining because you are the drug,its because you want to become a need because it serves you,what you gonna do with that power is your character im not saying to be like Brad become  your own drug then you dont have problems,or dont complain what women does,complaining about how she should do this and that,judging her and want her to be a certen way because thats weak and find someone you are not excited about,or someone you gonna serve(paying bills etc) or become a need.

Reasonable, that means from this perspective both cooper and brad lack the proper/healthy foundation for game. As they are both not there own drug, self-sufficient. They are both coming from a place of lack and trying to get there needs met externally. 

Don't expect your wife to stay with you if you cannot satisfy her sexual needs. Don't expect your wife to stay with you if you don't satisfy her emotional needs. 

Would you stay with your girlfriend, if her pussy suddenly disappeared, lol, or if she got really fat and unattractive.

I don't know why you are so butt hurt about it guys, but this is how life works. If you don't have something to give me then fuck you.

@integral Well yeah thats another topic and its deep to talk on here,but Brad is the perfect example what a man with game does to a woman in terms of being a drug where even though that woman is married her body belongs to Brad because he is in her system if you are not in her system its bad news ?...but since there are not many people with game she experience same thing over and over(average drug,average experience) and it balances out...

Edited by NoSelfSelf

It's you.

Now fight.

Would you stay with your girlfriend, if her pussy suddenly disappeared, lol, or if she got really fat and unattractive.

I don't know why you are so butt hurt about it guys, but this is how life works. If you don't have something to give me then fuck you.

???

On 5/19/2023 at 10:46 AM, LSD-Rumi said:

Maybe for you, but for others it is not.

Well, maybe others also feel the same way as @Roy does. I agree with what he said. That's a fact. Love and a serious commitment to someone can be fulfilled without being married. Marriage is just a social construct. So I think that when you say "for others, it is not", that's what you assumed. The only thing you can tell right about yourself. 

49 minutes ago, Kinjal said:

Well, maybe others also feel the same way as @Roy does. I agree with what he said. That's a fact. Love and a serious commitment to someone can be fulfilled without being married. Marriage is just a social construct. So I think that when you say "for others, it is not", that's what you assumed. The only thing you can tell right about yourself. 

90% of people who love each other get married at some point. This will continue forever for one simple reason, Marriage is a sign of commitment. If you don't get married after a while, it means you are somewhat not committed to each other.

16 minutes ago, LSD-Rumi said:

90% of people who love each other get married at some point.

And 50% get divorced because they never actually loved each other.

hrhrhtewgfegege

22 minutes ago, Roy said:

And 50% get divorced because they never actually loved each other.

50% who eat, get fat, that doesn't mean we stop eating.

50% who eat, get fat, that doesn't mean we stop eating.

hrhrhtewgfegege

4 hours ago, LSD-Rumi said:

90% of people who love each other get married at some point. This will continue forever for one simple reason, Marriage is a sign of commitment. If you don't get married after a while, it means you are somewhat not committed to each other.

Stage green and higher are less likely to get married. Traditions die. 

59 minutes ago, integral said:

Stage green and higher are less likely to get married. Traditions die. 

It is more symbolic in this case, but we are still humans, marriage provides a sense of safety and trust.