Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0
Federico del pueblo

Spiritual symptoms? (Crazy dream/wake experiences)

12 posts in this topic

In the last months I've had several kind of extraordinary experiences in this state when you're still half asleep but already awake, of a kind like I've never had before.

One time I woke up, so I knew I was awake, but parallel to being awake I'm still also dreaming. Knowing that I'm in my room, lying on my bed I now get a sense that I'm moving upwards, like floating to the top of my room, to then get kind of excited and anxious about this process, which immediately warps me back in my lying on the bed position.

Another time I experienced the same, but this time I feel like I'm flying to the far right and upper end of my room and (while not having any visual sense, it's like I'm blind, just darkness), to then suddenly see a visual representation of the "meditating monk with the 7 chakras illustrated" which hangs as a wall carpet on that wall (but I saw it as a standing cart box figure instead ?).

I wake up from this experience and am fully awake, but now I have specific involuntary motoric movements of my head, face  muscles and jaw, exactly in the same way like when during my lsd trips my body starts abreacting the strong emotions that come to the surface from the unconscious mind.

Another time I'm still mostly asleep, but low-key lucid, I feel my body and then suddenly I feel a strong blissful energy in that area of the 2nd chakra which immediately spreads throughout the entire body, giving me something like a "bliss orgasm".

The freakiest experience was this: I wake up, but are still somewhat dreamy. Now I get an anxious sense that there's someone lying next to me (I was alone though), like I hear the breath and movement of someone.

Then I  just manage to calm myself down and realise that I'm probably still dreaming and I become accepting of my anxious state. Though I still have an intuitive sense that any moment some kind of "presence" will show up but I'm willing to accept whatever may unfold and don't resist it.

The next moment an invisible but audible entity shows up. I clearly hear its breath and a voice that starts talking in inedible language (at first) while simultaneously caressing my face with some blissful energy (as though its hands are made out of this energy) and very briefly becoming visible as the silhouette of a female looking face that I sort of see as though it was pressing itself  through a layer of "dream material", kind of like when you put a silky cloth on your face.

At some point I start to understand what the entity is saying and she says something along the lines of "you must choose someone who will suffer instead of you" (note that I'm dealing with a chronic and quite limiting health condition which could be what was meant by "suffering").

Then the entity tells me a precise date of the past, from way before I was born (like 1969/08/13) without any context. She then assures me that she likes me, I quickly see the Silhouette of her face again and then she disappeares and the experience comes to an end.

If you feel like you have anything of value to add to all of that, feel free to do so. I don't have any idea what these experiences really are.

I have had similar things happen to me a bunch of times as well. There was this one time I opened my eyes, saw my ceiling, then it turned into a tree with human legs, cross-legged on top of mountain, who I am sitting with and meditating on a peak, while seeing the grasslands behind. Another time I just started floating away wherever as I was laying down. I mean imagine you are laying down and the next thing you know is your start floating away lol. I pretty sure these states have a link to astral projection, remote viewing etc. It's just so hard to induce these states for me, I have only succeeded a couple times. For me it goes like this:

1. I lay down and try to sleep
  2. I try my best to notice the exact point where I enter sleep
  3. I successfully notice that point, and it's always as if I suddenly fell
  4. My audio thoughts get as loud as real sounds
  5. I don't have control over gross thoughts anymore, I can only thing subtly
  6. My subtle thoughts influence reality. If I have the slightest fear of a demon pop up, it will magnify 100x and an actual demon would stare me in my face
  7. Feels pleasant but intense vibrations in the physical body throughout the whole experience. But that's all input I have from the physical body, all other senses are busy hallucinating. If someone moves my body I would indeed gain back control of my body and wake up tho.
  8. When I regain control of my body, it's like taking my head out of water, but it's not just my head but my whole body

4 hours ago, Swarnim said:

I have had similar things happen to me a bunch of times as well. There was this one time I opened my eyes, saw my ceiling, then it turned into a tree with human legs, cross-legged on top of mountain, who I am sitting with and meditating on a peak, while seeing the grasslands behind. Another time I just started floating away wherever as I was laying down. I mean imagine you are laying down and the next thing you know is your start floating away lol. I pretty sure these states have a link to astral projection, remote viewing etc. It's just so hard to induce these states for me, I have only succeeded a couple times. For me it goes like this:

1. I lay down and try to sleep
  2. I try my best to notice the exact point where I enter sleep
  3. I successfully notice that point, and it's always as if I suddenly fell
  4. My audio thoughts get as loud as real sounds
  5. I don't have control over gross thoughts anymore, I can only thing subtly
  6. My subtle thoughts influence reality. If I have the slightest fear of a demon pop up, it will magnify 100x and an actual demon would stare me in my face
  7. Feels pleasant but intense vibrations in the physical body throughout the whole experience. But that's all input I have from the physical body, all other senses are busy hallucinating. If someone moves my body I would indeed gain back control of my body and wake up tho.
  8. When I regain control of my body, it's like taking my head out of water, but it's not just my head but my whole body

Those are some pretty crazy experiences you mentioned there. I'd assume that you're balls deep in things like meditation and/or yoga, right?

Anyway I wonder if any of these experiences mean anything or if they point to anything. 

Like in my example with the entity giving me this very specific date and telling me that "I must choose somebody who suffers instead of me", is this complete fantasy nonsense or potentially meaningful stuff?

9 hours ago, Federico del pueblo said:

Those are some pretty crazy experiences you mentioned there. I'd assume that you're balls deep in things like meditation and/or yoga, right?

Anyway I wonder if any of these experiences mean anything or if they point to anything. 

Like in my example with the entity giving me this very specific date and telling me that "I must choose somebody who suffers instead of me", is this complete fantasy nonsense or potentially meaningful stuff?

I am pretty casual about spirituality currently so I don't get these experiences until I try. These experiences become frequent if I meditate everyday for an hour or so, within which I train myself to observe thoughts rather than to think them. It's a basic practice, and I don't think this is being balls deep. It seems to me like a pretty straight-forward practice. The only way I have found to induce such experience is fall asleep consciously, which requires detaching from the thinking mind completely, as it goes nuts in sleep. You develop a sort of inner-space/clarity that is beyond the thinking mind which is going on in the background. This is what you are in when you fall asleep consciously. I think it's just a matter of re-inducing these states until you gain more control over it. I fell out of spiritual practices a little bit so I stopped working on this for a few months.

I can only speculate about the meaning behind these experiences. I have also had an encounter with an entity that spoke to me in that state, which felt as real as real life. I did not end up asking it anything. It was a purely auditory experience. But I have talked to people about these things and people have given me their two cents. IMO it's safer to assume it is all in your head until you gain more sophisticated control over yourself and your movements in this space.

Maybe the onset of schizophrenia, be careful.

The devil is in the details.

Nice, those are astral projections. I can tell you how to have more of them if you want.

1 minute ago, Michal__ said:

Nice, those are astral projections. I can tell you how to have more of them if you want.

I'm interested, if I can make it I'll even pay you

15 minutes ago, Michal__ said:

Cool. Feel free to share ;)

3 hours ago, Schizophonia said:

Maybe the onset of schizophrenia, be careful.

I'll ask you for help if that turns out to be true ?

12 minutes ago, Federico del pueblo said:

I'll ask you for help if that turns out to be true ?

Have you considered taking cyproheptadine before bedtime? it is a potent serotonin and even dopamine agonist at high doses (like >2mg).
Something like 6mg an hour before bed.
The anticholinergic action should also help :ph34r:

Edited by Schizophonia

I've experienced something similar a handful of times. I'm usually meditating and begining to feel light (probably lightly falling asleep). All experiences have a familiar drum pattern, sometimes I can hear a light music, one time it sounded like rap music. Twice I've heard a voice that sounded feminine, once was inaudible, once was interactive. The time the voice was inaudible, I feel like I walked/moved around the corner of my house, to end up at a lake scene, with a dock, and two people at the end of the dock. When I moved towards them I was back on my mat.

I've heard the drums more clearly when tripping while meditating. The above mentioned experiences were without psychedelics. 

I accept the fact I've most likely lost my marbles. 

I am that I AM

4 minutes ago, Schizophonia said:

Have you considered taking cyproheptadine before bedtime?

No. Sounds like a pharmaceutical pill, right?

What does it do for you?

2 hours ago, Federico del pueblo said:

No. Sounds like a pharmaceutical pill, right?

What does it do for you?

It's just an antihistamine, it's not a dangerous drug.
But it has overall anti-psychotic action, so if you have a problem in the future...