Razard86

Why Conflict of Interests Exists

14 posts in this topic

As humanity has developed over time, humanity has become aware that their emotions make them act foolishly. Why? Because humans are selfish, their ability to make impartial decisions is limited and thus to protect themselves from their own corrupt nature they created Conflict of Interests. Conflict of Interests says I have a personal stake in this (I stand to gain either through protecting/maintaining things I identify with or increasing/empowering something I identify with) and thus I am more likely to make the decision that will benefit me even if it harms another.

So what's the problem? Humans do not use conflict of interest in their own personal life properly. I have said in the past that Feeling is Truth. But what does that mean. Feelings reveal how you define yourself in relation to something. If it is feelings of fear, then you view that thing  as greater more powerful than yourself. This can be expressed as either admiration, or repulsion as both are expressions of fear/lack/unworthiness/not good enough. If it comes from Love then it means you view that as yourself/mine/equal too/good enough for . 

Now the only feeling that is accurate obviously is the latter but because of the strength of the human identity you will cycle through the expressions of fear and there is nothing wrong with that. So what should you do? Whenever feelings of fear arise either in pedestalizing something or demonizing something just remind yourself that you have a CONFLICT OF INTEREST. This will allow you to wake up to the fact that your feelings about something are not the reality of the thing itself. Through this process, you can then SEE CLEARLY!! This is how you achieve CLARITY!!! If you do ANYTHING outside of what is being described you will fall into delusion, you will be biased, hateful, close-minded, etc. etc. etc.

Use Conflict of Interest on yourself to CATCH YOUR BULLSHIT!!! It's SIMPLE REALLY! Your feelings are just your own self-definition!!! In relation to what you are currently focusing on/experiencing. 

Edited by Razard86

You are a selfless LACK OF APPEARANCE, that CONSTRUCTS AN APPEARANCE. But that appearance can disappear and reappear and we call that change, we call it time, we call it space, we call it distance, we call distinctness, we call it other. But notice...this appearance, is a SELF. A SELF IS A CONSTRUCTION!!! 

So if you want to know the TRUTH OF THE CONSTRUCTION. Just deconstruct the construction!!!! No point in playing these mind games!!! No point in creating needless complexity!!! The truth of what you are is a BLANK!!!! A selfless awareness....then that means there is NO OTHER, and everything you have ever perceived was JUST AN APPEARANCE, A MIRAGE, AN ILLUSION, IMAGINARY. 

Everything that appears....appears out of a lack of appearance/void/no-thing, non-sense (can't be sensed because there is nothing to sense). That is what you are, and what arises...is made of that. So nonexistence, arises/creates existence. And thus everything is solved.

man that clicked in a bunch of things for me, thanks

3 hours ago, Swarnim said:

man that clicked in a bunch of things for me, thanks

Glad I could help, human conditioning is bullshit, and is the cause of all the things humans complain about. Seek to drop human conditioning and create your own framework or perspective. Humans mean well, but they are compulsive liars who cannot be trusted to desire truth over feeling good. It's why change takes so long on a massive scale. Look at humanity as little children who appear to be adults, because ultimately that is what they are. Children like to play victim, an Adult seeks to take responsibility. Notice how majority of politics is all about assigning blame? So every country is hiring children to run their country who pretend to be Adults. Funny huh? Once you realize this....it all starts to click. 

You are a selfless LACK OF APPEARANCE, that CONSTRUCTS AN APPEARANCE. But that appearance can disappear and reappear and we call that change, we call it time, we call it space, we call it distance, we call distinctness, we call it other. But notice...this appearance, is a SELF. A SELF IS A CONSTRUCTION!!! 

So if you want to know the TRUTH OF THE CONSTRUCTION. Just deconstruct the construction!!!! No point in playing these mind games!!! No point in creating needless complexity!!! The truth of what you are is a BLANK!!!! A selfless awareness....then that means there is NO OTHER, and everything you have ever perceived was JUST AN APPEARANCE, A MIRAGE, AN ILLUSION, IMAGINARY. 

Everything that appears....appears out of a lack of appearance/void/no-thing, non-sense (can't be sensed because there is nothing to sense). That is what you are, and what arises...is made of that. So nonexistence, arises/creates existence. And thus everything is solved.

I think there is no conflict of interests in actuality. It looks like there is because we are still not aware that we are one. 

18 minutes ago, Vibroverse said:

I think there is no conflict of interests in actuality. It looks like there is because we are still not aware that we are one. 

Sigh......Why do I even try....Close minded for the win.

Also you just showed conflict of interest...by not taking interest in what was being said. Had you did that...you would know what you just said....was never disputed proving... you had no interest but your own personal interest in replying to something that you had no interest in understanding....thus showing a CONFLICT OF INTEREST

Edited by Razard86

1 hour ago, Vibroverse said:

With that said....what you said is Metaphysically True (On the Absolute Level).

But this message is tailored to the relative. 

On 17/5/2023 at 5:10 PM, Razard86 said:

Humans mean well, but they are compulsive liars who cannot be trusted to desire truth over feeling good. It's why change takes so long on a massive scale

Humans, under a thin veneer of civilization and with an empathetic appearance, are tribal, territorial, and predatory beings who, if they can, will enslave you, cut off your balls, make you pull a cart, and when you don't serve them, they will throw you to the trash. finding true love and true alliances is extremely difficult, like everything in this human life. nothing is what it seems, everything is double-sided, complex and very difficult to understand.

37 minutes ago, Breakingthewall said:

Humans, under a thin veneer of civilization and with an empathetic appearance, are tribal, territorial, and predatory beings who, if they can, will enslave you, cut off your balls, make you pull a cart, and when you don't serve them, they will throw you to the trash.

Those shrooms took no prisoners today, huh?..:/ Don't let that ^^^ solidify into a limiting belief, okay? You do remember that there is love, kindness and compassion hardwired underneath all of that? Not even in some abstract True God Self - but in ordinary human consciousness. Heck, even in animals. Yeah, it's limited - and so it can be pushed to the limit and past it - because humans are; but it IS there.:$

Edited by WeCome1

21 minutes ago, WeCome1 said:

Those shrooms took no prisoners today, huh?..:/ Don't let that ^^^ solidify into a limiting belief, okay? You do remember that there is love, kindness and compassion hardwired underneath all of that? Not even in some abstract True God Self - but in ordinary human consciousness. Heck, even in animals. Yeah, it's limited - and so it can be pushed to the limit and past it - because humans are; but it IS there.:$

What he doesn't realize...it's actually the opposite. It's why I know he isn't awake. Human are good that appears to be bad. Not the other way around. If he understood GOODNESS as an ABSOLUTE then he would understand that. Also if what he said was true...then in his direct experience it would be happening right now. But notice he has the time to comment on an Internet Forum. Where is that cart he is supposed to be pushing?

9 hours ago, WeCome1 said:

Those shrooms took no prisoners today, huh?..

Hehe that's true . I had a very negative view of human interaction. I saw that we are a hive entity of fragmented beings in need of acceptance who need to obtain that acceptance from their peers, in turn in need of acceptance, and that this translates into using each other, power relations, all behind their barriers, forced to fit into molds, deformed by this obligation to fit, which gives rise to complete falsehood, conditioned love, which is not love. fear, power, falsehood. and in the middle of this party, a little real love sometimes arises. But what to do? The material reality is built in a way that makes this have to be so. We can only work on ourselves to lighten the suit of lies and fear that we have been building, and not worry about others.

Edited by Breakingthewall

9 hours ago, Razard86 said:

he understood GOODNESS as an ABSOLUTE

Yes, i know Leo said that. I see you got the idea. but let's see, what is goodness? is the opposite of evilness? Yes, I know that on a metaphysical level everything is unity. I know that all beings and all things are unity and this is love, but this is on a metaphysical level, that is, it is the truth. but it happens that the truth is under many layers of lies. I see these layers of impurity in myself, which I work very seriously to eliminate since I want to purify myself completely to be open to the truth. in others, who don't even have that idea or know what I'm talking about, I only see an intention to deepen their lie, and never face their fear.  Are you trying to go deep within yourself, remove your suit of lies from your being, and open yourself to the truth? I would say no, that you are clinging to the lie, in the pharisee lie that you are already in the truth. and thus practically 99.9% of humanity. So, yes, they are love, but they do not manifest that love. They manifest lies, fear and falsehood.

Edited by Breakingthewall

11 hours ago, Razard86 said:

If he understood GOODNESS as an ABSOLUTE

Funny. "An" Absolute. Goodness. Love. Oneness. Whatever, n+1.

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Absolute_(philosophy)

Maybe check what Absolute is, and how "it" is defined. There are not several of them. Not even One. "It" "is" One without a Second.

And "the" Absolute is Infinite. That means one can only describe it "via negative", or what is not it. One can never say what it IS, since its the Infinite Reality containg all these concepts and forms.

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Apophatic_theology

Which of course wouldn't be of any fun for anybody busy building up its Theology...

Just saying... ;)

Selling Water by the River