Wisebaxter

Anyone tried A Shroom and Modafinil Mix?

7 posts in this topic

With freshly squeezed lemon juice, for the connoisseur :D You get the relaxation, insights and love from the shrooms coupled with the ability to focus like a beast. I'm just trying it with a microdose today. Could work best for focused activities where you still need insights. Good to experiment with 'state cocktails' in a sensible, safe way. I did some research and a few others have tried it. I'll post more later perhaps. 

Oh this is interesting, i'm noticing a certain neurosis associated with the idea of 'productivity.' I was connected to my emotional state more and saw there was some stress there. It's like I have a bigger picture view too.

I was more humorous and loving with my family, as opposed to irritated that I was being distracted. My motivations completely changed 

Edited by Wisebaxter

@Wisebaxter that would definitively an interesting experience 

I have both at home. Maybe I try it out

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Modafinil

"It is not recommended in those with an arrhythmia, significant hypertension, or left ventricular hypertrophy.[14] Modafinil appears to work by acting on dopamine and modulating the areas of the brain involved with the sleep cycle.[3]"

So must be a bit more like LSD, which is a dopamine agonist.

If you dont understand, you're not twisted enough.

@Schizophonia it definitely feels more LSD like. Leo has described it as a mini psychedelic or something like that. It definitely tunes up your awareness and quietens your mind. It’s lovely stuff really.

Idk if this is just specific to my body chemistry but when I trip on the same day when I take modafinil it changes how modafinil works next time - it might become trippy pernamently.

It is definitely a good combo but do you really want to be in a trippy headspace whenever you take modafinil for work?? Who knows if the effects ever turn back to normal.

On 19/05/2023 at 2:18 PM, Michal__ said:

Idk if this is just specific to my body chemistry but when I trip on the same day when I take modafinil it changes how modafinil works next time - it might become trippy pernamently.

It is definitely a good combo but do you really want to be in a trippy headspace whenever you take modafinil for work?? Who knows if the effects ever turn back to normal.

@Michal__ Wow that's really interesting. I haven't had that experience, but I was feeling the shrooms for the next 3 days after this combo. Like the effect hung around for longer. Not like I was fully tripping, but more alert to the moment and insightful, plus a different bodily state. Might just be a coincidence and nothing to do with the combo. I seemed to trip more intensely even though it was only a microdose I took, but then again i did throw in a dash if lemon :D 

i actually wouldn't mind feeling the infinite love variable permanently on modafinil. I did really value the birds eye perspective I got too. The deeper connection to truth that psychs offer

Edited by Wisebaxter

On 16/05/2023 at 7:32 PM, OBEler said:

@Wisebaxter that would definitively an interesting experience 

I have both at home. Maybe I try it out

@OBEler Sounds like you have a well stocked cabinet like me :) Please let us know how it goes