playdoh

Do NoFap (positive & confident but focus shifts to material) or Fap?

8 posts in this topic

Jerkin off gives me A LOT of FEARS. NoFap makes me very confident, positive & happier. Like it masks my fears.  

So when I do Nofap it I get really confident, positive & feel overall much happier as the title mentions and my energy shifts to obtaining material and financial success from a deeper more meditative one. When I jerk off I get lots of fears and see the worst case scenario in everything, although I’m working on shifting that. Lots of self love & shadow work. 

Right now aside from self-actualization my top priority is bringing in financial abundance so I can feel secure (I’m over mid 30’s). Even though I’m working on feeling good no matter what I have. 

Bringing financial abundance now into my life is of top priority. I have the IRS sending me letters. I’m at the age where I should be making money. 

Yet again I see all my green friends not thriving yet but still seem to be happy. 

Honestly I’ve been doing FA (financial abundance) affirmations and already experiencing a shift. But I’m wondering if my focus is in the right place? Like am I worrying to much about material success? I keep getting ‘Angel numbers’ such as 66, 69, & even 666 straight up which suggest focus is on the material (I like Joanne scribbes to read about that). A few months ago a friend suggested I get a citrine Crystal which I did & my energy SHIFTED massively. I felt more solar plexus much more activated & I starting DOING a lot more & focusing on material success. It did it’s job. It didn’t feel good wearing it but I know I needed help in those areas so I kept it on. Actually day before yesterday I bid farewell to it & dug it underground outside somewhere & already feeling much better.

**When I do NoFap I get super horny & totally shift my focus to women. Otherwise I’m pretty deeply spiritual and meditative and don’t get moved by that to much.**

2 totally different life paths. 

When I fap I have to practice a lot of self love cuz like I said I feel like shit after, although I’m getting better at it. When I do NoFap I feel like a rockstar. 

So what do you reckon, do NoFap for a few months or fap, continue on my current path & practice radical self love or NoFap? Any help or suggestions would be greatly appreciated ?

you are describing all negative things when you talk about fap and you are saying no fap adds lots of good effects to your life, I think you have your answer.

Only you can know what's best for you at the moment.

The super horny state is only temporary, it doesn't last forever. You start feeling normal again on no fap after some weeks. It depends on the person, but I can say for sure those horny days are temporary. Most of my relapses were because "I feel so horny, if I have to battle this tension for the rest of my life on no fap, I might as well quit right now and go back to fapping." But that's your mind tricking you, nobody said anything about it being permanent. Everytime you feel the urge, tell yourself that this is only temporary, and that sex is only a small part of life.

We are all diferent in nature. If it makes you feel better by all means do it. It's like lactose intolerance. Crazy right? Well, do what's on your best interest. 

Yes, but no fap can make you do unreasonable things.

The devil is in the details.

7 hours ago, pablo_aka_god said:

you are describing all negative things when you talk about fap and you are saying no fap adds lots of good effects to your life, I think you have your answer.

Only you can know what's best for you at the moment.

Thanks pablo!

6 hours ago, Swarnim said:

Everytime you feel the urge, tell yourself that this is only temporary, and that sex is only a small part of life.

Thanks! 

6 hours ago, Ethos said:

We are all diferent in nature. If it makes you feel better by all means do it. It's like lactose intolerance. Crazy right? Well, do what's on your best interest. 

Thank you