Someone here

Is life supposed to be easy or difficult?

44 posts in this topic

On 5/12/2023 at 5:00 PM, Someone here said:

I welcome all your thoughts .but probably I'm looking for opinions of people who are 30 years old or above (because they have more in depth experience with life ). You know ..I'm a young man and I wanna know what's waiting ahead of me down the road. 

Is life fundamentally easy or difficult? And why do I tend to believe that it's difficult?  I also have a belief that life is unfair ..you have some people who are just born in a wealthy family and they live completely carelessly and piss their time away in whatever way they want . And you have people who literally work 12 hours a day just to put bread on the table . Why is that ? Is it 'karma '? Why are some people lucky witth the 'genetic lottery' and they are physically attractive (whether they are men or women )? And other people are less attractive  .

Dunno ..just felt I would empy out some of this stuff 

I would say its not supposed to be one way or the other.  There is simply life and its very hard at times and enjoyable at others.

I feel like, if most people born in North America could be taught the principles of living well... for most of us it would be easy. The problem is when we are like 20-30 years old, trying to figure out how to live and it's too late.

Edited by Thought Art

"Unburdened and Becoming" - Bon Iver

◭"89"

13 minutes ago, Thought Art said:

The problem is when we are like 20-30 years old, trying to figure out how to live and it's too late.

Those are the peak times baby. 

Why did the snake need glasses? Because it had a reptile dysfunction!

@Yimpa Haha, maybe. 

Edited by Thought Art

"Unburdened and Becoming" - Bon Iver

◭"89"