UnlovingGod

I feel in peace

6 posts in this topic

I feel in peace, I'm productive, I love what I do, I feel a sense, that I am identified with my work. Still there I have lately always like a face of disgust. It's like there are in my university a lot of girls, that are attracted to me. But I don't want to invest any emotions in them, if I don't have any gurantee. "But you should give love anyway", yeah but I'm not that mature, that I can give love without any attachments, so I just reject this feeling of love, so I can work on myself. What should I do, because my life Is working right now, but it could spiral downwords if I don't work on these signals.

What ive got Is satisfaction with what I do.

Edited by UnlovingGod

16 hours ago, UnlovingGod said:

But I don't want to invest any emotions in them, if I don't have any gurantee.

This applies to yourself as well. 

Notice this. 

“Every sunrise is an invitation to brighten the world with your own unique light.“ - ChatGPT

@UnlovingGod   In leos video of what is love he describes it as attention. No one is asking for your love they are asking for your attention which is love. You dont have to open your heart to them you just have to give them attention. Then your heart will open whenever it wants.

Edited by Hojo

47 minutes ago, Hojo said:

You dont have to open your heart to them you just have to give them attention. Then your heart will open whenever it wants.

It opens when you become conscious that they are you.

Not as a belief, not as a theory, but actually you.

Furthermore, the avoidance of you is not the opposite of Truth. Truth is an infinite pointer that always points back to you, no matter how conscious you are.

Higher consciousness brings you closer to you.

Edited by Yimpa

“Every sunrise is an invitation to brighten the world with your own unique light.“ - ChatGPT

1 minute ago, UnlovingGod said:

Thanks

Thank You.