LSD-Rumi

Explaining The Dissociatves Experience

8 posts in this topic

I did a lot of dissociations recently. They helped me a lot dealing with my mental illness, they have a very good antidepressant effect.

Now, let's explain the effects, I will be talking about PCP derivatives and DCK only, so no ketamine. 

1. Euphoria, warmth, and love (these can be massive and I think these are the most important effects)
  2. Some mild psychedelic effect
  3. Visions and close-eye hallucinations (not patterns like psychedelics but more like imaging things and objects)
  4. Relaxation and cognitive stunting and cognitive stimulation (it depends on if you want to use your mind or not but it is foggy in general)
  5. Disorientation and dizziness, sedation and stimulation (at the same time), and anesthesia
  6. Grandiosity and sense of self-inflation
  7. Being consumed by imaginary narratives (like starting to think about fairy tails and imaging yourself as one of these characters, I kept imagining myself as King Viserys from the House of Dragons show and how I was dying and worried about my children, lol) 

At large doses, I felt my body shrinking to smaller and smaller size until I was smaller than an atom, it was very weird and uneasy, Everything I looked at it, kept shrinking and shrinking, weird. And then the holing thing. You feel like you are floating and going through portals, or like an eagle flying in the sky through mountains or something like that. You generate scenes as you fly or move forward. It was fun, but not that interesting. I still have to do some high-dose trips to better understand these effects.

These drugs are not suitable for accessing higher states of consciousness. Tho, They can be very effective in healing traumas or busting through limiting beliefs or doing some shadow work, they give a lot of warmth, love, and positivity and  They have a great antidepressant effect in the following days, so they are very good for mentally ill people and they are easier to handle than psychedelics. 

And yeah, It would be interesting to see how they mix with psychedelics.

PS: There is this substance, 3-ho PCP, it was very bad, the experience was satanic, and it made me very paranoid and suicidal. And I slept for the next two days after taking it. You better avoid it. It was pure evil.

Edited by LSD-Rumi

Dissos are great stuff. One of my favorite combos is DMXE + 4-HO-MET + 5-MeO-MiPT, it provides this unique state of being very present in the moment yet completely unfazed by anything, as if you're a higher-dimensional being able to interact with the world but not vice-versa, with the added benefit of pleasant body sensations, cool visuals, and some degree of introspection. Naturally all the petty human worries are absent during the experience, but that's also why as with all such substances one has to take great care to avoid using them as a crutch. That said IMO they're much better than benzos addiction-wise while providing fairly similar effects. 

Funny you should mention 3-HO-PCP,  I got some coming this week and am looking forward to trying it despite (or maybe in spite of  ;))  what you said, IME your overall state before the trip plays a much larger role in how it will go than the substance itself. I once had the exact experience you describe on aMT, which is supposed to achieve basically the exact opposite. But we shall see. It's said to be one of if not the most potent disso by weight, so perhaps you dosed a little too high?

2 hours ago, Emissary said:

But we shall see. It's said to be one of if not the most potent disso by weight, so perhaps you dosed a little too high?

I thought that too. I certainly overdosed the first time thinking it was as potent as the other ones. But I took it another time at lower doses and it generated the same experience. It left me depressed and tired. Maybe my body is allergic to this substance. I was so depressed I had to take DCK in the third day, and thank god I did, everything was gone.

I did high doses on many other dissociatves, like 3 meo pce, o-pce, 3 meo pcpy, and DCK and non of them generated any negative effects like that one. At some point during the 3 ho pcp trip, I felt strong suicidal urges to the point I felt I could just get off the bed, take a knife and slash my throat right away. It was devilish. 

But I don't know, I didn't read any negative things online about this substance. Maybe my brain interacts negatively with the substance.

Edited by LSD-Rumi

@Emissary I ended up doing 3 ho pcp again and it was great. I don't know why it was bad in the previous two times.

3 Ho- PCP is more euphoric because of its extra action on some opioid receptors, but it could easily make you "baked". 3-Meo PCE is more insightful and psychedelic but produce some mania as an aftereffect. 

Antidepresssants doesn't affect the experience in a significant way, it just inhibits the visuals. 

Racetams including (Noopept) and magnisum reduce the tolerance for dissociatives.

Edited by LSD-Rumi

@acidgoofy Not yet, I am wondering about that too. And I still didn't hole yet ?

Edited by LSD-Rumi

4 hours ago, LSD-Rumi said:

And I still didn't hole yet ?

Just a fancy way of saying realizing the WHOLE

“I once tried to explain existential dread to my toaster, but it just popped up and said, "Same."“ -Gemini AI