Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0
Razard86

God's only problem

7 posts in this topic

God's only problem is it has too much self-love, and it is too good at fooling itself. This is why it is so hard for God to awaken, because God's true nature is infinite acceptance of everything. To understand God as a character in the dream you must love torture, genocide, child molestation, and ultimately even the existence of an eternal hell of fire and brimstone! This is much too radical for majority of God's creation but because God is infinite possibility it is not impossible for God's creation to accept this.

Why? Because the creator and the created are ONE. So God doesn't just create the creation, the creation also creates God. If you want to reach Godhood and access Administrator mode in your life all you have to do is never believe the lie that there is anything but ONE. You see you get lost in INFINITY, the illusion is the INFINITY. The one constant is ONE. You have a voice telling you your in danger, you have a voice telling you all is well, those two voices are actually one voice. The voice that represents danger is fear, the voice that represents safety is the feeling of unity.

Since you are too good at your job, the fear always makes logical sense, to follow the feeling of unity you have to deny what you are viewing and the fear that is associated with it, and surrender to the knowing that what you are experiencing as danger is just an illusion. But this does not make sense, and this is why the path to God is insanity. Life is not sane, Life is insanity that hides behind a wall of sanity. What you call sanity is logical, so Life is the lack of logic that hides behind and appearance of logic. The only way to figure out life, is to accept that it is designed to be illogical, then you will understand the logic of life.

So the secret of life is everything in life can teach you. This means that nothing is a waste of time. If ANYONE tells you that you are wasting your time, that person is ASLEEP!!! Do you hear me? The purpose of life is to EXPERIENCE life!! How do you experience life? Observation!!! How do you learn? Observation!!! What is meditation? Observation. What you don't realize is thinking is meditation, it's to observe your thoughts!! So then what is the issue? The issue is your judgments hide you from the truth of what you are. The truth of what you are is in plain sight, but when you say oh that is bad you hide yourself from what you are.

So you can only find the truth by realizing that only good exists, to say only good exists removes all guilt, removes all trauma, removes all blame, removes all problem, and reveals perfection. If you can do this in your life, you unlock the master key to see that everything is you. It's so simple, but it's the most difficult thing you can only do, but paradoxically it's the most intelligent thing to do.

The problem is you use Spirituality to put yourself to sleep. So understand this, any teaching that demonizes drugs, sex, killing, ANYTHING at all will block you from realizing yourself as God. As long as you believe that drugs, sex, killing and any of the quote on quote horrible things are evil you will NEVER fully awaken. This is why I said, God's love is too radical, too strong, and logic will not suffice. You must throw yourself into the abyss, and have complete self-confidence that ALL IS WELL.

You are a selfless LACK OF APPEARANCE, that CONSTRUCTS AN APPEARANCE. But that appearance can disappear and reappear and we call that change, we call it time, we call it space, we call it distance, we call distinctness, we call it other. But notice...this appearance, is a SELF. A SELF IS A CONSTRUCTION!!! 

So if you want to know the TRUTH OF THE CONSTRUCTION. Just deconstruct the construction!!!! No point in playing these mind games!!! No point in creating needless complexity!!! The truth of what you are is a BLANK!!!! A selfless awareness....then that means there is NO OTHER, and everything you have ever perceived was JUST AN APPEARANCE, A MIRAGE, AN ILLUSION, IMAGINARY. 

Everything that appears....appears out of a lack of appearance/void/no-thing, non-sense (can't be sensed because there is nothing to sense). That is what you are, and what arises...is made of that. So nonexistence, arises/creates existence. And thus everything is solved.

Then explain to me why haidakhan babaji , master of masters got sad when he was shown a picture of hiroshima instead of being all accepting as you said. Then why all the masters fight for our liberation of the bad dream and teach love. It seems that it goes much deeper then that, at my level of consciousness i'm all accepting too because i know that is ultimate freedom within god but it's not as helpfull and usefull as you make it seem.

ONLY LEO IS AWAKE

6 hours ago, Razard86 said:

The purpose of life is to EXPERIENCE life!!

I got that a few days ago on shrooms. God just wants to live my little life...

God doesn't want to fool itself

Love is Truth, there's no fooling involved

I am Physically Immortal

I am also more than God :)

16 hours ago, Jowblob said:

Then explain to me why haidakhan babaji , master of masters got sad when he was shown a picture of hiroshima instead of being all accepting as you said. Then why all the masters fight for our liberation of the bad dream and teach love. It seems that it goes much deeper then that, at my level of consciousness i'm all accepting too because i know that is ultimate freedom within god but it's not as helpfull and usefull as you make it seem.

The funny thing is you think there are masters of masters!!!! You are like Stan Lee the creator of Spider-man looking at Spider-man and saying Spider-man is the master of masters. You do this by jumping into the movie of Spider-man that you created as an innocent bystander that Spider-man saved from a building. You gloat and gloss over how amazing Spider-man is. As a result you never realize as that innocent bystander that the Spider-man that saved you is YOU.

So because you feel less than your own creation, you become trapped behind the wall of your feelings of worthlessness. YOU ARE THE MASTER OF MASTERS. So ask yourself WHY DID YOU GET SAD WHEN SHOWN A PICTURE OF HIROSHIMA? As long as you think babaji is someone other than you, you will never awaken!! Stop falling for your own delusions!!!

You are a selfless LACK OF APPEARANCE, that CONSTRUCTS AN APPEARANCE. But that appearance can disappear and reappear and we call that change, we call it time, we call it space, we call it distance, we call distinctness, we call it other. But notice...this appearance, is a SELF. A SELF IS A CONSTRUCTION!!! 

So if you want to know the TRUTH OF THE CONSTRUCTION. Just deconstruct the construction!!!! No point in playing these mind games!!! No point in creating needless complexity!!! The truth of what you are is a BLANK!!!! A selfless awareness....then that means there is NO OTHER, and everything you have ever perceived was JUST AN APPEARANCE, A MIRAGE, AN ILLUSION, IMAGINARY. 

Everything that appears....appears out of a lack of appearance/void/no-thing, non-sense (can't be sensed because there is nothing to sense). That is what you are, and what arises...is made of that. So nonexistence, arises/creates existence. And thus everything is solved.

14 hours ago, amanen said:

God doesn't want to fool itself

Love is Truth, there's no fooling involved

That itself is the delusion!!! Reality is LITERALLY MADE OF SELF-DECEPTION!!! You just fooled yourself into thinking you don't want to fool yourself. If that was the case, then why are you on a Spirituality Forum sharing how you are unraveling and discovering the truth!!! If you are infinitely conscious then there is nothing to explore!!! 

You can only explore if you lower your consciousness and you can only do that by fooling yourself and lowering your consciousness!! You are so asleep right now it is actually funny!!

1 hour ago, Razard86 said:

That itself is the delusion!!! Reality is LITERALLY MADE OF SELF-DECEPTION!!! You just fooled yourself into thinking you don't want to fool yourself. If that was the case, then why are you on a Spirituality Forum sharing how you are unraveling and discovering the truth!!! If you are infinitely conscious then there is nothing to explore!!! 

You can only explore if you lower your consciousness and you can only do that by fooling yourself and lowering your consciousness!! You are so asleep right now it is actually funny!!

Omniscience or infinite consciousness arent some handicaps, and I've had both of these experiences.

Recently I even went a bit beyond, the people in this forum just somehow don't understand how Good God is, there is Absolutely no deceiving going on on the part of God, or from the perspective of God.

It's more about your perspective relative to your intelligence, and as your intelligence grows, things like self-deception and illusion are seen to be impossibilities that never existed in reality. I am in a constant state of Ego Death while sober, so it is easy for me to see this.

I'm not discovering truth, it already exists, I am revealing what already is true, and there is no self-deception in that, it is out of Love

Love is Truth, Truth is Love should be basic to anybody who is into spirituality, and Love is Love, it's not brutal, twisted, deceptive, or anything like that at all.

The world I live in looks very different than anybody else on Earth, simply because of my increased Intelligence, and I can't pass on this view to people who aren't at my level yet. 

I am Physically Immortal

I am also more than God :)