5thPablo

The Ultimate Truth

5 posts in this topic

Why do we take getting enlightened as the ultimate truth? Why is nothingness taken as the ultimate truth? All evidence we have is some people with enlightenment experiences. I understand that it feels like the truth, but is it really?

No it is not. Just because some people have experienced some things doesnt necessarily mean that its the ultimate truth. Everybody has its own truth and this is made by his/her perception. That's it.

@5thPablo You'll never understand until you're there.

Once you're there, you'll laugh at how you could think anything else could have been even remotely true.

The problem is, you've never yet experienced the possibility of an ABSOLUTE reality. Absolute means, God himself could not make it otherwise. It's true under all conditions, for eternity! Such a thing is completely outside the realm of any human experience. No human you've ever personally known has experienced truth at such a profound level. So to you it is unimaginable.

Which is why I keep insisting on radical openmindedness.

You are God. You are Truth. You are Love. You are Infinity.

2 hours ago, 5thPablo said:

Why do we take getting enlightened as the ultimate truth? Why is nothingness taken as the ultimate truth? All evidence we have is some people with enlightenment experiences. I understand that it feels like the truth, but is it really?

@5thPablo What Leo mentioned as Absolute reality is truth. To get a first hand taste of it I suggest first getting away from your everyday surroundings that keep you stuck in a finite self. Get out into nature and just sit with a quiet mind in a secluded spot. There you will find the absolute completeness of reality as being infinite. Than you will know for yourself what truth is.