Ryan M

What Supplements Actually Make You Feel Better?

8 posts in this topic

What supplements do you take that you can say without a doubt make you feel better? To where you can honestly say that it's not a placebo

Edited by Ryan M

When you can source the highest quality like (wildcrafted) herbs, it will make a great difference in effects. Most products out there are very poor.

Some products that I have had success with over the years: Tibetan Rhodiola, Wild Himalayan Reishi & Cordyceps, Cacao & Matcha (ceremonial grade), Mucuna Pruriens, He Shou Wu, Levigated Pearl powder, Shilajit Resin, Schizandra & Goji berry, Frankincense, Tulsi and Gotu Kola are some of my all time favorites.

I stopped consuming supplements long time ago as I found (whole herbs) and 'whole foods' work much better long term with minimal side-effects.

Now you can come across many of these at health stores, but they are nothing compared to wild-grown varieties.

Edited by M A J I

As above so below, as within so without.

5 minutes ago, M A J I said:

When you can source the highest quality like (wildcrafted) herbs, it will make a great difference in effects. Most products out there are very poor.

Some products that I have had success with over the years: Tibetan Rhodiola, Wild Himalayan Reishi & Cordyceps, Cacao & Matcha (ceremonial grade), Mucuna Pruriens, He Shou Wu, Levigated Pearl powder, Shilajit Resin, Schizandra & Goji berry, Frankincense, Tulsi and Gotu Kola are some of my all time favorites.

I stopped consuming supplements long time ago as I found (whole herbs) and 'whole foods' work much better long term with minimal side-effects.

Now you can come across many of these at health stores, but they are nothing compared to wild-grown varieties.

How do you go about getting some of those herbs and things that you mentioned? Do you grow them yourself or is there a website where you can buy those products at their highest quality?

1 minute ago, Ryan M said:

How do you go about getting some of those herbs and things that you mentioned? Do you grow them yourself or is there a website where you can buy those products at their highest quality?

I grow some myself but there are two companies that I found to be very high quality. I find nyishar some of the best quality in the world.

https://www.nyishar.com/

https://www.dragonherbs.com/

Yes some are very expensive but you get what you pay for. As for Cacao & Matcha always look for (Ceremonial grade) and for Tulsi, Gotu Kola ect.. look for (wild-harvsted or wildcrafted). Frankincense from Oman is some of the best in the world, I use the essential oil in a diffuser.

Trust this helps :)

As above so below, as within so without.

8 hours ago, Ryan M said:

What supplements do you take that you can say without a doubt make you feel better? To where you can honestly say that it's not a placebo

Testosterone, coffee, whole foods.

If you have no nutritional/hormonal deficiencies you will not feel much from supplements, except for caffeine or GABAergic substances (e.g. phenibut).

You can also increase GABA with niacinamide, inosine and l-theanine.

Read my writings about the intersection of metaphysics, politics and mysticism.

Ascetus.com/authors/jwayne

Goji Berry for mood improvement and Rhodiola Rosea for both mood improvement and energy boost.

On 22/04/2023 at 10:28 AM, Jwayne said:

Testosterone

Can you say more about this? How do you administer, what is the monthly price, what impact does it have on your life to before, etc?

I also heard it's tough when you quit?