ChrisZoZo

How long should one stay away from people after enlightenment?

25 posts in this topic

5 hours ago, ChrisZoZo said:

@M A J I Are you sure? I guess  enlightened  beings are not omniscient. They Live in the true but don’t know the entirety. 

yes awakening is very different enlightenment although they feel the same you can say by definition. 

An enlightened being definitely has that capacity to tap into an omniscient state and omnipresence allows them to realize they are omnipotent and such... but living in the physical experience that is not always 'relevant'. Anything is possible, but is it always probable? Not always so.

It would be more like this: I know exactly what I need to know when I need to know it, and if I don't know, it is not relevant and does not serve. I have been on this path for a very long time and I almost never encounter a situation where I do not have an answer for a question asked to me directly.

However if I were to attract a situation/subject completely unfamiliar with my life-experience, I would either tap into those greater states or I simply wouldn't know the answer, but being in these states, you will never attract a situation that you do not have something for, or that there is something there for you, unless of course there is a greater lesson/teaching there. This is what I have deeply observed on the spiritual path.

There is always perfect flow and synchronicity in your life, you always attract the right person at the right time, right question to the right answer ect... This is more of an example of walking as a more enlightened being who has integrated many awakenings and found greater stability.

They do feel the same 'initially' to the unfamiliar surfer, but as there are many layers to an onion, there are many awakenings, and getting to the 'core' layers of the onion would be more like enlightenment, where things are more Integrated, unified, stabilized and blended as a whole.

Namaste ~

As above so below, as within so without.

11 hours ago, ChrisZoZo said:

nice info you got any sources I can look up thanks.

https://www.mctb.org/wp-content/uploads/2021/09/MCTB2_Complete_PDF_Final.pdf
https://www.mctb.org/
https://www.goodreads.com/book/show/4129848-mastering-the-core-teachings-of-the-buddha

This is mostly from the buddhist perspective otherwise everything from integral theory and ken wilber about awakening/enlightenment, be wary here Leo has a different take and differs from the more "common" buddhist perception, the maps dovetail somewhat nicely. I did not fully read mastering the core teachings of the buddah, yet if you resonate with zen and pragmatism, this will be the best possible source. Michal Thaft and Shinzen Young could be others, yet I would recommend checking out Ken Wilber and integral theory if you are interesting in even the critique about buddhism etc. Also a different type of conceptualization from enlightenment that generally is not as technical, more broad still very technical and gives more clarity I find imo.

https://integrallife.com/

The religion of tomorrow is a great book from Ken Wilber, I finished it fully it dives into pathologies of enlightenment stages and not states, besides notes which are even like 100 pages, reading this you can basically do 80% of the work solo and 20% you can check up and get and give support. If you want to!

Other sources I would check out Leo's video and if you're into psychdelics Martin Ball, as well as any common sense that can be drawn from it, Ken Wilber has some takes, and the new "research/science" focuses on how much well beign this can cause and psychological health for example. Which is a new paradigm many undercut.

Even for a 80+ year old zen master there is some ego/personification and some suffering, yet it's most likely attenuated to a level most mortals can't comprehend.

Edited by ValiantSalvatore

@BlueOak rather than the “truth” I could say the “true” meaning to live in truth and abide in truth.

Anyone who says they’re enlightened on this form in anyway is not, except me I am. 

9 hours ago, M A J I said:

An enlightened being definitely has that capacity to tap into an omniscient state and omnipresence allows them to realize they are omnipotent and such... but living in the physical experience that is not always 'relevant'. Anything is possible, but is it always probable? Not always so.

Cool then that will be the case but just in case I’m not going to be omniscient it’s good to ask before hand. 

Anyone who says they’re enlightened on this form in anyway is not, except me I am. 

9 hours ago, M A J I said:

It would be more like this: I know exactly what I need to know when I need to know it, and if I don't know, it is not relevant and does not serve. I have been on this path for a very long time and I almost never encounter a situation where I do not have an answer for a question asked to me directly.

However if I were to attract a situation/subject completely unfamiliar with my life-experience, I would either tap into those greater states or I simply wouldn't know the answer, but being in these states, you will never attract a situation that you do not have something for, or that there is something there for you, unless of course there is a greater lesson/teaching there. This is what I have deeply observed on the spiritual path.

There is always perfect flow and synchronicity in your life, you always attract the right person at the right time, right question to the right answer ect... This is more of an example of walking as a more enlightened being who has integrated many awakenings and found greater stability.

I agree with next to all of this consciousness flow seamlessly in service to itself. Consciousness is seemingly super resourceful yet simultaneously unlimited. 

I feel to still ask as memory, (although past may not exist) is a great tool.