Israfil

Why We Should Immediatly Ban Any Progress Towards AI Alignment

8 posts in this topic

I don't think we should slow progress, only come at it with more maturity and wisdom. More time, same issue being brought up.

Edited by DreamScape

Genesis 27:27-29

On 23/04/2023 at 10:04 PM, DreamScape said:

I don't think we should slow progress, only come at it with more maturity and wisdom. More time, same issue being brought up.

Have you watched the video? We should completely halt any alignment efforts.

This is a deep fake?

How is this post just me acting out my ego in the usual ways? Is this post just me venting and justifying my selfishness? Are the things you are posting in alignment with principles of higher consciousness and higher stages of ego development? Are you acting in a mature or immature way? Are you being selfish or selfless in your communication? Are you acting like a monkey or like a God-like being?

10 hours ago, integral said:

This is a deep fake?

Yes, made with AI

progress cannot be halted. the AIs are already in place. just hope you end up one of the good humans they keep as pets.

53 minutes ago, thepixelmonk said:

progress cannot be halted. the AIs are already in place. just hope you end up one of the good humans they keep as pets.

You should watch the video.

On 28/04/2023 at 5:03 PM, RebornConsciousness said:

You know, I don't know why, but him advocating for halting development of A.I. due to cat girls, is just so fitting for this guy in particuliar to say. Not because of his character or the way he behaves, but due to way he looks, with the fedora, neck beard and all that.

That's the beauty of this deepfake hahahahahha