Jesper

How To Get Your Ass Into Action

5 posts in this topic

I would love to see a video about how to get myself into action.

It's easy to watch a hundred videos and read 140 books and fill my head with theory, and sit at home alone and spend days analyzing myself.

But all this theoretical learning and analyzing doesn't get me results. The only way to really grow is by applying the theory in practice, by putting myself out there and experiment. But I find this hard - it's scary, I have a lot of resistance, I can plan to do something but when the moment is there all kinds of thoughts pop up that stop me, for example "this is too hard, I should try something more easy", "this is just not for me", "I'm already happy and I don't need to do this", etc. This resistance is the biggest thing that has been holding me back for years on getting real results and making real progress.

I'd love a video about how to put all the theory into practice and overcoming resistance.

Now THAT's a cute tittle :D 

Ayla,

www.aylabyingrid.com

This idea is great and I also have the same problem (to an extend) so I also want to see a video from Leo covering this topic :)

He has videos on this, "how to get shit done" and "how to stop procrastinating" I think what you need to learn is ridding your limiting beliefs which he has only covered in his life purpose course.

Edited by Truth

Memento Mori

I like the title.

I do have an old video called Understanding Resistance and one called Mastery which might help you.

But I'll talk more about this too.

You are God. You are Truth. You are Love. You are Infinity.